NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know what these press conferences do really since they never can say anything about anything that is not already released. What nationality is the man speaking? I'm not good with accents. Is he the police chief or LE PR?

i'm not going to speculate about t condition of the bodies; experts look at it; untrained look at the bodies is not beneficial

"we spoke to that individual very early on---he's been very cooperative": I don't know who he was referring to

Suffolk County is not crime-ridden; no one running around with blood dripping from a knife...

More than one SK? We are looking at it. we have an open mind. looking at all aspects and all possibilities.

No connection between Atlantic Case and Suffolk Case----is that what he just said??

What about AC? There is no connection between the cases. They looked at it, but there are differences. They are looking at everything.

How long about the new remains? They leave it up to the scientists. Speculatoin and comments are inappropriate at this point.

(boy these reporters are aggressive!)

-when they get t info, they will give it to our med examiner in Hauppauge...

Who was Dormer referring to when he made that statement - JB or the Doc?

Did I hear correctly...detectives WILL be interviewing SG's family?! They haven't already DONE that?!

I couldn't hear the question (budgie churping) what story was debunked?

According to the police commisioner

The Dr. making the call is "debunked"--sounds like he is totally off the hook, no surprise to me. BTW, the phonecall to SG's mother was made the day after she went missing, May 2.

Easy enough to trace phone records of the Dr.

Who was Dormer referring to when he made that statement - JB or the Doc?

Reporter was asking about Doc, I think. Not sure who Domer was referring to in his reply. I kinda thought he was talking about JB. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79