NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposed to be a Press briefing 7am today. My guess is LE is not only looking for more Bodies but any related items, Clothing, Weapons old Cell Phones just about anything that can be connected to the Case. I am thinking some of the remains might be from a different Case.

Anyone know who SG's driver was? Was he a friend of hers or the date? Did she know him personally? Does he have a job other than that?

I know her BF traveled with her and did "other" things during that time, but did she previously know the driver?

The date and the driver could be the "they", and could make a tag team for killing prostitutes, drug addicts, etc... Could be just to not have to pay them, they may consider them a wasted life already.

There is your team. Call for a girl from out of town, pay for her to get there. Send driver to pick her up at hotel. Driver is your friend so no one will notice his car and appearance at your home with a girl.

That could explain strangulation to dismemberment, male and child. One was murdering first, before he met the other. They meet, get close, get high on something together, realize they both like the same things. Form a plan to keep it all from being local, and Wa La, tag team in small town, call for prostitutes from other towns, have fun partying, playing and killing together.

Supposed to be a Press briefing 7am today. My guess is LE is not only looking for more Bodies but any related items, Clothing, Weapons old Cell Phones just about anything that can be connected to the Case. I am thinking some of the remains might be from a different Case.

Do you have a link ? Please??

There's a press conference this morning? Why so soon after the one yesterday?

No link I missed it if they had it. The News said a Press Conf would be this AM. I look to see if I can find it.

I wonder if the male remains could have been a transvestite hired through CL and then it might tie that body into the pattern of the girls more. And as someone(s) mentioned earlier, the child could have been the child of one of the girls hired through CL.... It just seems very unlikely that more than one serial killer would unknowingly choose the same dumping ground! IDK. I suppose stranger things have happened.

Wow, Now gus says she hide UNDER the boat and he thinks she could have fell into the ocean and drowned.

Also he left the area and went to the gate to let the Police into the Oakbeack.

Wow....if Gus had to let LE in, I wonder how "asian man" got in?

I wonder if the male remains where from a different or driver pimp and the child from a woman taking her kid to work.

I do think all the bodies are connected to the same murderer.

Interesting Gus makes interesting comments in the video, that after he called 911 she ran and spotted a car looking for her, she ran and hid under the boat (which was in his yard) Gus stopped the vehicle and asked the guy what are you doing?

The man said we were having a party at brewers house and the young girl got upset and left, the man said he was trying to find her and bring her back. Gus told the man he had called the police already and they were on the way.
All of the sudden she took off again and he (the man) took off after her. (Reporter) While you were still talking to him? (Gus) Yeah

(Gus) So I walked up to the gate up to the gatehouse, when they arrived I let them in and I told them the last they went that way.

Gus goes on to what he thinks may have happened to her but it's a good video to watch.

That's something I thought too, when JB called the driver and asked him to come pick her up, how did he get in? And was the "asian-looking man" the driver or someone else who was at the party? I believe he was someone at the party and Coletti thought he was the driver.

Does anyone have a google or bing map of Coletti's house and the area where SG hid near the boat? And in addition, where his house is in relation to JB's and the Dr.'s?

The odds of her falling into the Ocean and not being found are not really something I would consider, under the circumstances.

The odds of her falling into the Ocean and not being found are not really something I would consider, under the circumstances.

Except the driver who was running after her would have reported that at least before now. I wondered how intoxicated the asian driver would have to be to be outrun by Shannan. :waitasec:

GC's quote about letting the police through the gate sort of confirmed what I thought before, that JB or someone else at the party met with SG and the driver at a public place before driving her through the gate because A) you need some sort of key card, access pass or something to get in and B) JB did not want a strange car in front of his house while they were partying all night.

Which makes me think the "Asian" man was almost certainly someone at the party, whether he was asian or not.

And for some reason, I still believe SG knew that 911/police would not or could not help her, because as she called 911, each witness she encountered (GC, PH, and the female neighbor) said they were calling 911, she took off from them immediately....Don't know if it was sheer panic on her part, or part of something larger

That's something I thought too, when JB called the driver and asked him to come pick her up, how did he get in? And was the "asian-looking man" the driver or someone else who was at the party? I believe he was someone at the party and Coletti thought he was the driver.

Does anyone have a google or bing map of Coletti's house and the area where SG hid near the boat? And in addition, where his house is in relation to JB's and the Dr.'s?

The 2 addresses in question are X the fairway ,oak beach
and XX the fairway oak beach , Gus is at an angle across the street.

I wonder if the male remains could have been a transvestite hired through CL and then it might tie that body into the pattern of the girls more. And as someone(s) mentioned earlier, the child could have been the child of one of the girls hired through CL.... It just seems very unlikely that more than one serial killer would unknowingly choose the same dumping ground! IDK. I suppose stranger things have happened.

Believe it or not, I was wondering the same thing and was just about to post my thoughts when I read your post.

I'm doing some research on adult entertainment clubs in Babylon, NY and happened upon a message board for Cherri Bombs. This is where clients post reviews of the girls, what they got for their money (gasp!) , and inquire about their favs. Several of the posters on the board inquired about the transgenders and asked how others liked them, when they might be working again, what they could get for their money, etc. That's when it occured to me that perhaps, just perhaps, our male victim might be transgender or a transvestite.

My gut feeling is that the male and child are unrelated to our SK, but I definitely think we should consider the transgender angle as well.

My thought at the moment from the elderly Gus is this if it's true and I have no reason to believe it isn't. While talking with the male/driver from his porch.

"All of the sudden she took off again and he (the man) took off after her. (Reporter) While you were still talking to him? (Gus) Yeah"

If the driver had eyes on her when she took off, there's no way she could have out run the driver from being captured by him unless he is disabled.

The driver either (assuming we're talking about the same driver, her driver)

1. Let her go
2. Returned her to the party
3. Returned her to home.
4. Disposed of her

My red flags are blowing in the wind, the more I hear.
JMO JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member