NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's something I thought too, when JB called the driver and asked him to come pick her up, how did he get in? And was the "asian-looking man" the driver or someone else who was at the party? I believe he was someone at the party and Coletti thought he was the driver.

Does anyone have a google or bing map of Coletti's house and the area where SG hid near the boat? And in addition, where his house is in relation to JB's and the Dr.'s?

Coletti lives near the gate. JB's house is down The Fairway quite a ways from the gate. If you come through the gate and bear right, you pass Coletti's. If you continue down that road you eventually run into JB's house. If you come through the gate and bear left down another road, it will eventually take you to PH's house.

Coletti lives near the gate. JB's house is down The Fairway quite a ways from the gate. If you come through the gate and bear right, you pass Coletti's. If you continue down that road you eventually run into JB's house. If you come through the gate and bear left down another road, it will eventually take you to PH's house.

Thank you to all for the help, I appreciate it. It helps what I'm researching immensely. Thanks again

My thought at the moment from the elderly Gus is this if it's true and I have no reason to believe it isn't. While talking with the male/driver from his porch.

"All of the sudden she took off again and he (the man) took off after her. (Reporter) While you were still talking to him? (Gus) Yeah"

If the driver had eyes on her when she took off, there's no way she could have out run the driver from being captured by him unless he is disabled.

The driver either (assuming we're talking about the same driver, her driver)

1. Let her go
2. Returned her to the party
3. Returned her to home.
4. Disposed of her

My red flags are blowing in the wind, the more I hear.
JMO JMO

He was in a car and she was on foot. She could run places his car couldn't go...backyards, down on the beach, etc. etc. So it certainly is possible that she eluded the driver. Did she? I don't think so based on what the family has said about the 911 call. But then, we don't know if she was forced into the vehicle of her driver, or the vehicle of someone else. Or if she was forced into a vehicle at all. :waitasec:

I believe we don't know the whole story. LE, the Driver is holding back. It doesn't add up. Maybe someone from that night is a Suspect a Witness. What ever the Case we are not seeing the picture.

Something just doesn't add up. I just don't understand how the asian man in the dark-colored SUV was able to leave the gated community without being questioned. There is only one way in and out!! I would love for the news to question Coletti about what happened to the guy in dark-colored SUV after the cops came. Was the guy questioned? I hate that we are only getting little bits and peices of the story. Tell us the whole story from start to finish!

I sincerely appreciate all the help...I apologize if I am asking things that have been answered already but I have one more....

does anyone have an address or intitials for the female neighbor that also saw SG?

And I think you're right, there is alot going on here that we don't know about, and I think LE is purposely keeping that from MSM, obviously they would need to hold certain elements back. But there are things that do not make sense according to the info we have been given

Something just doesn't add up. I just don't understand how the asian man in the dark-colored SUV was able to leave the gated community without being questioned. There is only one way in and out!! I would love for the news to question Coletti about what happened to the guy in dark-colored SUV after the cops came. Was the guy questioned? I hate that we are only getting little bits and peices of the story. Tell us the whole story from start to finish!

I personaly do not think Shannon came though the gate on her way in or out.
Had she I think she would have said so on a 911 call.
Although, LE being so sure she is near there leads me to believe they know she came in and how she gained entry. So that conflicts what I think but it still does not change my mind. I think had Shannon saw the gate she would have looked to see what hood she was in ,as it is her line of bussiness to follow the money. JMO I dont know how she would have been coming from or where she was before traveling to "fire Island" where it seems she thought she was going.

He was in a car and she was on foot. She could run places his car couldn't go...backyards, down on the beach, etc. etc. So it certainly is possible that she eluded the driver. Did she? I don't think so based on what the family has said about the 911 call. But then, we don't know if she was forced into the vehicle of her driver, or the vehicle of someone else. Or if she was forced into a vehicle at all. :waitasec:

While we may not be privy to what the driver has told LE, to the best of my knowledge this is not what he's stated happened before he left.

1 minute by car. We know SG knocked on several doors prior to knocking on Gus' door, so what...maybe 10 minutes max from the time she left JB's until she arrived at Coletti's?

You can do the walking direction but I think one minute is a default time set by the map program. Also not all maps of that area are correct for some reason some map the street backwards The link I posted is correct.

You can get there fast running then having to get into a car drive over and get out. Thats why SG beaat the driver there and had a minut to hide. IMO. She went to Guses first I believe.

But would one expect to see anyone out there at night? It sounds pretty desolate. It seems too coincidental to me that she would have happened to be there just when a killer drove by. Unless the SK was there that night, dumping bodies and saw her...

BBM: Well, if this is the case, then he likely strayed from his usual method, and perhaps the change in routine will lead to his arrest.

SG's disappearance has already directly lead to the recovery of 9-10 bodies as it is, so, if the SK was responsible for her disappearance, then it was definitely a mistake.

I personaly do not think Shannon came though the gate on her way in or out.
Had she I think she would have said so on a 911 call.
Although, LE being so sure she is near there leads me to believe they know she came in and how she gained entry. So that conflicts what I think but it still does not change my mind. I think had Shannon saw the gate she would have looked to see what hood she was in ,as it is her line of bussiness to follow the money. JMO I dont know how she would have been coming from or where she was before traveling to "fire Island" where it seems she thought she was going.

I thought she told 911 that she was near Jones Beach. Don't recall any mention of Fire Island. Isn't that north of Jones and Oak beach?

As for the gate, someone earlier wondered if someone from the house had picked SG up at the gate. She could have easily walked around the gate, leaving her driver waiting there on the other side. However, if the driver did indeed come to pick SG up at JB's, who went down and let him into the gate? If he drove to JB's someone had to let him in. I doubt he walked down there.

Anyway, the only way into that community is through a gate, right? Looking at my map, it appears there is a gate at each end of the community...one by Coletti's and what appears to me to be a gate or something down by PH's residence. Not sure SG could have gotten to JB without going through a gate. Or am I missing your point?

Searching in the Bird Sanctuary.

<modsnip per user request>:

The FBI plans to fly over a densely wooded Long Island bird sanctuary to take a closer look at unusual objects spotted there in the hunt for victims of a serial killer.

"There are a significant amount of objects," Nassau County Executive Edward Mangano said at a Thursday morning news conference at Jones Beach. "It's unknown what they are. What they are not, is natural."

I thought she told 911 that she was near Jones Beach. Don't recall any mention of Fire Island. Isn't that north of Jones and Oak beach?

As for the gate, someone earlier wondered if someone from the house had picked SG up at the gate. She could have easily walked around the gate, leaving her driver waiting there on the other side. However, if the driver did indeed come to pick SG up at JB's, who went down and let him into the gate? If he drove to JB's someone had to let him in. I doubt he walked down there.

Anyway, the only way into that community is through a gate, right? Looking at my map, it appears there is a gate at each end of the community...one by Coletti's and what appears to me to be a gate or something down by PH's residence. Not sure SG could have gotten to JB without going through a gate. Or am I missing your point?

So I thought JB is X the fairway, GC is XX the fairway, and PH the address I have is for XX Larboard Ct. Are these correct? And I am still searching for the female neighbor that also saw her...hopefully I'll find it.

I am beginning to formulate and cross reference map and routes SG took with 911 call activity and witness accounts...and if I am correct in my addresses, something major is missing.

I also think there is no way into or out Oak Beach Community unless its through a gated entry somewhere. And the report that she was headed toward Jones Beach, if true, makes sense to me in terms of the exact route I'm tracing

She could have walked arround the gate to get in but your paying a date a couple hundred, why would you want her to walk arround a gate? Why wouldnt you let her in? If she walked arround the gate she would have known she was in Oakbeach for the 911 call. The sign is big and has lights.
She would have mentioned the gate I think.

So her entry was conceled is what I believe. She never saw the Oak Beach community sign is what I am thinking. All speculation. Being arround non trustworthy people you learn to pay attention to where you are and for some reason she didnt or couldnt. I am not blaming that on drugs. It was not her first rollercoaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarleyMahem