NY-LI-4 bodies on Beach-Possible SK-12/10-All id'd,4 more found 3/11 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Website for drug addiction/substance abuse help in that area.

http://www.allaboutcounseling.com/local/new-york/west-babylon/

If this is true and this Doctor was indeed the person that made that phone call I am calling BS big time.

First off what did he do? Talked a drug addicted prostitute while she was on a call to getting clean? That's mighty fine of him.

Ethically and morally he would not allow this woman to stay in his home if he did indeed say that. He'd take her for help. Again, what you figured you'd help her out after she turned tricks?

O.K. personally I have seen addicts run for their lives who didn't want to get clean. Who were not ready. Yeah they scream. However the last thing they would do weather prostituting or not would be to call the flippin cops.

God forgive me if some "Doctor" was really such a good Samaritan he was going to help someone, BUT where's the guy work out of his house? He's licensed to care for addicts?

I'd asked this before and it's relevant I think. Was SG a heroin addict or a crack addict or both. My sincere apologies for even having to write those words about some poor woman that is missing.

I can see someone especially without a lot of drug/alcohol experience thinking this doctor was drunk or high. (I assume by high they mean pills.)

This guy talks a bit like he has been drinking. Not slurring but he definitely could come across as a bit intoxicated to someone who didn't know him.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/video?id=8068801

Hackett: "I can't imagine who would do such a horrible, you know mean thing... it's just it's beyond it's beyond the you know, the level of you know my belief that.. or I can't even imagine it happening."

I still think the way he words things is odd.... I mean aside from the fact that he can't seem to spit it out. I would think that a doctor would be able to put together "How horrible, I am so sorry for those families. I certainly hope they can find him soon." Or something like that.

However it is the "I can't even imagine it happening" part that gets me.

When people die in MY family, or we have a major injury in MY family, or someone gets arrested in MY family I say "I cannot even believe this is happening..."

When there is a brutal murder up the street, or the neighbor loses a few family members, or her daughter nearly dies from cliff jumping... I say "That is awful. I hope they find out who did it/she gets better soon. Is there anything I can do?"

If someone were to ask me about a certain close family member being murdered by her spouse, hypothetically. I might say "I don't even want to imagine that happening, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did."

If someone were to ask me about a neighbor's spouse being murdered I might say, "that would be awful but it wouldn't be surprising."

"I can't even imagine it happening" just has a more personal feel to it for me... like it would be applied to a tragic situation closer to home... but that just may be a strange way that we word things.

ITA MsaFacetious, I had the feeling his mind went blank there for a minute and he didn't know what to say, then he picked it up again but there seemed to be a lack of focus on his thoughts.

Then did you notice he was having a hard time standing there, leaning on both the door jam and the screen door handle? Then he moved his left foot and it seemed like he mis-stepped and caught himself by bracing his arm against the screen door.

Definitely uncomfortable he was. Maybe thinking of his 2 college students sitting and watching him on the news, or taking chit from their friends or even worse having a non-ending battle of wits in the house dealing with nagging or whatever. I can just see it now just by his composure which was not at ease in any way IMO. Very strange if he is not involved. He should be acting entirely different IMO.

Exactly! And why does JB call the driver and tell him that SG won't leave? If he was going to kill her, why not just do it...why have someone come and get her? And why doesn't she run BEFORE the driver shows up to take her out of there? Her driver shows up and THEN she runs? Also, how the heck does JB acquire the driver's cell number unless he knows him?!

Nope...I call BS. Either JB or the driver (or both!) are lying their you know what's off.

She could have given jb the number and told him to tell the driver that she wasn't leaving.

SO anybody wonder if Shannon returned to JB's after she let running? And JB landed her in the doctors hands thinking he could make her normal again?

Also wondering if anyone thinks is it possible Shannon is in the witness protection program because she is aware of a serial killer and got away. Anyone??

If I remember right, they said he said that he "didn't recall" doing it. I find that to be a very soft, politician-like denial.

To those who suspect that the real perp just used the doctor's name to throw LE off track: why use this particular doctor's name? Why not pretend to be someone from a real rehab, or just make up a name? If this is what happened, they weren't necessarily trying to be plausible, they would be trying to frame the doctor.

Also, the doctor might have the inside scoop on who goes missing and when, because of the "police surgeon" connection.

That is the way I recall it as well & thought it was extremely odd, but you worded it right (politician like denial) lol.

As far as using this Dr.'s name (just tossing some ideas out there), he lived in the neighborhood, the person may not have thought the family would check, there is usually a grain of truth in a lie hence a name the person knew was a Dr.

I am back 'n forth on fences with these people...I can't find one theory that makes total sense, just pieces but they all just don't fit. :banghead:

I think the Dr. could make sense IF he was at "the party", I can't buy that she ran for her life & just happened to run into a serial killers house. I did find him smug in the video interview & I thought it was interesting he said he was interview "2 or 3 times", yet JB was interviewed "twice".

I can't wait for the presser tomorrow and hopefully we will learn more. One thing I find comforting is she had a long 911 call!

SO anybody wonder if Shannon returned to JB's after she let running? And JB landed her in the doctors hands thinking he could make her normal again?

Also wondering if anyone thinks is it possible Shannon is in the witness protection program because she is aware of a serial killer and got away. Anyone??

OMG Soulmagent, What a thought, but what a possibility. They wouldn't tell her family would they?

I hope that's where she is.

I think during the taped interview she even admitted she wasn't sure if he was denying the call all together, or denying he said Shannon was in his care.
I'm not surprised. If you listen to the guy's interview, while he's clearly denying having met SG, I'm still not clear whether he is actually denying making the call ( link ):

"Josh Einiger: So you didn't tell them that you had her in your house, that you were..."

"PH: Of course not. That's ridiculous."

"Jeff Pegues: PH. says he never even met Gilbert."
In other words, he does not appear to be denying that he called SG's mother. Also, his affect is off. Way off.

Ok heres is a theory, Say one of Shannons friends went missing in OB months before or a year ago. Shannon goes thier looking for information , more then once trying to find out more, an rubbing elbows etc.

Say she does find out something and JB too maybe she talks to him and he called her that day to party and he shares information he might have overheard or a rumor of the bodies. Whatever it was it freaked her out yet she trust JB. This theory leads itself her not actualy running into the SK but hiding from him.
Maybe that informatiom was about her driver ,who may drive woman there often.

I'm not surprised. If you listen to the guy's interview, while he's clearly denying having met SG, I'm still not clear whether he is actually denying making the call ( link ):

"Einiger: So you didn't tell them that you had her in your house, that you were..."

"H: Of course not. That's ridiculous."

"Einiger: H. says he never even met Gilbert."
In other words, he does not appear to be denying that he called SG's mother. Also, his affect is off. Way off.

There is some reason LE has been back and forth talking to him. Bet 'cha my bottom dollar ;}

I am looking forward to that presser tomoz. If it is at 1pm there I hope it is real time here, or 10am or I'll miss it :banghead:

If it is the Dr then he would have to drive or have access to a white truck. Does anyone know what type of vehicle he drives?

Hi, Snapdragon, the interview was made in December. I don't think that the police statement that Brewer was fully cooperative is lessened by the fact that he was cooperative from the beginning.

My point is it doesn't necessarily carry much weight. In any case, "cooperative" is not synonymous with "innocent."

I'm not saying he's guilty. I don't know. I'm still open to both possibilities - and the only reason I'm considering him at all is because the circumstances are really, really, REALLY peculiar and coincidental. That's all. So if he isn't connected to her disappearance and/or the bodies, what's the story there? What is the explanation for that situation, other than what I consider to be a real cop-out: she was just paranoid because she was on drugs or something.

<modsnip> Anything can be rationalized in this world. Aren't you just a little curious about what happened there? <modsnip>

I admire your thinking, I really had to think about it, but I would say "no" on both accounts. If it was all innocent both would have discussed it in their interviews. As far as witness protection program, she went missing in May lst set of bodies found in Dec. so if she talked about a serial killer back then I doubt they would take her word & put her in the program. I believe her Mom also said LE wasn't interested in the case until the bodies were found.

There's some similarities between what the dr. did and the person who called the young sister of a victim:

The sk couldn't resist calling the younger sister and probably got the number from the victim's cell phone
The dr. called the family of Shannon, and could have gotten the # from her cell phone

The other victim was a prostitute
Shannon was also

other victims found at the beach
the dr. lives at the same beach area

The sk called the young girl and talked about the victim's "*advertiser censored*" problem
The dr. called the mom about the drug problems

Whoever put the bodies there wouldn't have wanted to be connected to the area
The dr. was leading the family of Shannon away from there

The dr. could have heard all the screaming and commotion that nite and intercepted Shannon while she was outside

I think it's him. The only conclusion I can come to.

he doc is much more clean cut than I pictured him to be. My first response was no way, but then his comments. Yikes. Statement analysis must be going crazy. He thinks killing prostitutes is a "mean" thing to do? To me, his comments are like Patsy Ramsy's ransom note, just something you can't explain away. I think he did call the mother in a panic, and maybe drunk or high. This might have been his first close call to getting caught.

If it is the Dr then he would have to drive or have access to a white truck. Does anyone know what type of vehicle he drives?

Are you talking about the white truck on the Hwy? Someone here said that truck matched one in a photo sitting besides someone's house that lived in the gated community.

I wish we had a photo section :twocents:

On Google maps for 47 Larboard Crt, Babylon, NY, is that a white truck in the driveway? I don't know how to bring the image over.

There's some similarities between what the dr. did and the person who called the young sister of a victim:

The sk couldn't resist calling the younger sister and probably got the number from the victim's cell phone
The dr. called the family of Shannon, and could have gotten the # from her cell phone

The other victim was a prostitute
Shannon was also

other victims found at the beach
the dr. lives at the same beach area

The sk called the young girl and talked about the victim's "*advertiser censored*" problem
The dr. called the mom about the drug problems

Whoever put the bodies there wouldn't have wanted to be connected to the area
The dr. was leading the family of Shannon away from there

The dr. could have heard all the screaming and commotion that nite and intercepted Shannon while she was outside

I think it's him. The only conclusion I can come to.

Thanks Txsvicki, What a well thought out post.

I think he is responsible for Shannan's disappearance unless Soulmagate's thought is true and she has agreed to be used as a means to an end to nail this guy. And you made a good case for her possibly being linked to the SK's work there.

I'm sitting here thinking of all the Pressers we have listened to over the years. Especially the first one where we catch the vibes of the officials speaking. More than naught it is just a skate and we don't really learn anything we didn't already know. They sell us on how committed they are and they will find this animal and in the interim want the public to be very wary - walk in pairs, etc.

I hope they give us some 'meat' tomoz that we can sink our teeth into. Ya Ya

xox

I admire your thinking, I really had to think about it, but I would say "no" on both accounts. If it was all innocent both would have discussed it in their interviews. As far as witness protection program, she went missing in May lst set of bodies found in Dec. so if she talked about a serial killer back then I doubt they would take her word & put her in the program. I believe her Mom also said LE wasn't interested in the case until the bodies were found.

Interesting how they found the bodies in Dec during a snow covered training whatever or a dog had to pee?? ??

If they are innocent and do know something,they would not be talking about anything in the intereveiw that the FBI asked to not to.

The FBI would name JB a suspect and Clear him. Then on to the next. etc. The killer is so smart. No he isnt we already know he isnt, he is calling people
taunting them ,leaving his evidence all in one place.

She might not be but I am not ruling it out yet because the events do not match up to anything rational other then it being planned. If it was a planned murder it went badly and could have been abandon . 2 murders with help from a driver sounds nuts. Randomly landing where she did and being snatched my a SK sounds crazy as well. The most logical thing to think is the witness protection program.

CL woman who work alone put pimps out of work and old one might get upset by being cut from the purse. So maybe it really is a mob type pimp. If that is the case then Shannon really could have had info and JB was not supposed to call that driver. pushing a fast escape. Or maybe she knows something on the DR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem