NY - LISK Bodies found as of December 10, 2011 Thread #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that lawyer needed something like a black over coat and he would have been all set to channel Jack the Ripper.

He luvs his top hats ... hee, plus that lil pony tail is a nice touch
Wears those competing plaids..sorta well

:crazy:

John Ray & Associates
http://johnrayandassociates.com/

Check out his 'Landmark Cases'

wonder what the local pink panthers think of him...

http://johnrayandassociates.com/landmarkcases.nxg

Hiller v. Suffolk County, another national precedent-setting case, Mr. Ray successfully defeated an unfair police recruitment affirmative action program in federal court and obtained a record award for the Plaintiffs. Our firm has represented many police department candidates who have challenged unfair affirmative action programs in Nassau and Suffolk Counties

:waitasec:

Amazing. I get knocked for stereotyping.

Just saying...

The attorneys were dressed like many New York attorneys dress.

KateNY, thanks for the links. I had the most bizarre outfits in my mind lol

Their outfits are awesome! I wish men still dressed like this.

Voice Changers are pretty obvious especially when you try to play off the opposite sex. I have heard many ppl use it on a very well known Virtual World on line game.
I do like this theory of the phone company and employees makes sense to me as a lead worth looking into.
edit to add:
I live on the inter-coastal mangrove swamps of the SE, USA and I am always looking for the buzzards and watching where they swarm thinking they are cleaning up something that died. The Oak Beach residents had to see them it is not that far away and with knowing a missing girl from there streets has not been found.
please these ppl are screwy, imo

No buzzards in those parts. Just a thousand hungry sea gulls that nest there. No one would think twice about seeing sea gulls there.

Actually FIVE victims have not bee identified!

That's what I thought!!! But was Jessica Taylor included in this?

We need to 100% determine how many people were discovered outside our initial girls. There's a lot of confusion. I know I'm really confused.

So there was...

Baby
Asian Male
Woman with parts found on Fire Island
Woman with parts found on Manorville

Is Jessica Taylor separate from these, if not which one was she? Manorville?
Am I leaving anyone out?
The skull that was by itself...that's the one tied to the baby right? Is she the Fire Island vic?
Who am I missing?

The unidentified are:

1)Jones beach Woman DoD before April 20, 1996
Two Female legs were found on the beach at Fire Island on April 20, 1996. The rest of the torso was found on Jones Beach during the 4/11/11 search Skull found at Tokay Beach 4 miles west of original Gilgo 4

2) Jane Doe #6 DoD September of 2000
Her torso was found in Manorville in 2000 and whose remaining body parts were found on Ocean Parkway in April 2011. She was white.
3) The Asian male DoD between 5 and ten years ago.
Approx 17 and 23 years of age, approximately 5’6”, poor dental health, dressed in women’s clothing.
4) The unidentified child DobD between four and five years ago
Believed to be 16 and 32 months of age, non-caucasian , found on Gilgo beach 250ft from Jane Doe #6

5 )The Unidentified Mother DoD between four and five years ago
found near Jones Beach in Nassau Co (intact) they have the jewelry she was wearing. She was found intact in a plastic bag 1.5 miles east of the Jones Beach tower

"Son, there's nuthin' to bein' an attourney. All's you need, see, is a fancy hat. The jury will be eating out of your hand."

Go Mari! Seriously, if there is not a method to the madness of the SCPD in this case, then they really are messing things up royally. The public battle between Spota and Dormer really put it over the top for me.

I don't understand why the FBI did not take over the case after the first four bodies were found. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize this is the work of a clever and determined serial killer.

Unless...unless...there is a Mr. Big involved...either a cop or a Mayor or a Governor or a Senator??? Someone of that stature.

Here is an article that indicates that after Jessica was identified, there may still be three other bodies —two intact males and one dismembered female, all still unidentified These are older unsolved cases because the bodies were found here between 2000 and 2003. The reporter is great because she is very descriptive and has lots of details:

http://www.longislandpress.com/2010/07/01/long-islands-unidentified-murder-victims/

I am trying to put together a database of the found and unidentified victims.

I'm sure this has been asked before, but

If Serota is the person who removed the tape from the OB gate video, how is it that GC had access to the hard drive in order for him to turn it over to LE? How many others in that community had access to it?

After Gilbert and her attorney ended their news conference, a lifeguard got into an argument with Oak Beach Mayor Gus Coletti, charging that he failed to secure a surveillance tape from the beach guard house that would have shown the whereabouts of Shannan the night she vanished. Screaming, "you killed a girl," the lifeguard called the mayor a "liar," suggesting he did not turn the tape over to police. Coletti later told reporters he did give the surveillance video to police, but it was of no value because someone had recorded over it.

http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-shannan-gilbert-mother-fbi,0,6430871.story?track=rss

This lifeguard is flukeyou. Does CS own a strip club?

After Gilbert and her attorney ended their news conference, a lifeguard got into an argument with Oak Beach Mayor Gus Coletti, charging that he failed to secure a surveillance tape from the beach guard house that would have shown the whereabouts of Shannan the night she vanished. Screaming, "you killed a girl," the lifeguard called the mayor a "liar," suggesting he did not turn the tape over to police. Coletti later told reporters he did give the surveillance video to police, but it was of no value because someone had recorded over it.

http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-shannan-gilbert-mother-fbi,0,6430871.story?track=rss

This lifeguard is flukeyou. Does CS own a strip club?

Very interesting.

I wonder if Mr. Coletti is mobbed up?

Thankyou So much for this link SherlockHolmes!

Wow!!!
I'm really impressed by Mari and her Lawyers taking this stand against what appears to be a totally incompetant police department. Very brave.
and
Is the lifeguard really flukeyou??
Good on him!!!

Very interesting.

I wonder if Mr. Coletti is mobbed up?

According to Fluke Coletti had some kind of connection to John Gotti. It was something like he was the supplier to Gotti's annual firework shows, or something to that effect.

It's all well and good to follow the case, but IF that is Fluke or another person on these boards, they're becoming too involved and it's becoming too personal to them. To me Gus Coletti is just a guy who answered the door that Shannan ran to. I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but yelling at an elderly man who probably wished he'd done more and telling him that he'd "killed a girl" is totally inexcusable.

IMO, of course.

Here is an article that indicates that after Jessica was identified, there may still be three other bodies —two intact males and one dismembered female, all still unidentified These are older unsolved cases because the bodies were found here between 2000 and 2003. The reporter is great because she is very descriptive and has lots of details:

http://www.longislandpress.com/2010/07/01/long-islands-unidentified-murder-victims/

I am trying to put together a database of the found and unidentified victims.

Interesting article. I'm starting to wonder if there are in fact 2 SKs. Potentially, and most likely, those othe UIDs found where jessica was found were victims of the same SK. Interestingly, and maybe coincidentaly, one of them had an atlantic city shirt. I think LE stumbled upon something huge. The potentially 2nd sk may be linked to many manorville muders as well as these others that were found in jessicas spot. Wow. This is scary.

I would be interested to see your layout.

ETA

Id like to add that id agreed with dormer when he said there's one SK. The more I learn though I'm starting to think this is not the case. One argument was, how likely is it thered be 2 active SKs with dumping grounds nearby. Now that I know how big LI is and how many UIDs there are for this area, it doesn't seem so far fetched. There are such glaring differences btw the two victim groups too. Sorry for any typing errors I am on my phone.

Every time I try to learn more about this case, I feel sick from just reading the information that is available. This case is just unbelievably sick and it's absolutely shocking that police did not do more to solve these cases. The way that these women must have been tormented prior to their death is more than I want to think about. The discovery of Shannon Gilbert's remains was generally presented as a situation where she ran into the marshes and simply died. I more or less accepted that and assumed it was unconnected to the murders. However, after studying the aerial photos, I don't believe that happened. She was too close to the road and too far from her original location. If she was going to drown in the marsh, it would have happened long before she got so close to the main road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem