NY - LISK Bodies found as of December 10, 2011 Thread #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's an indication that I would be a horrible investigator (because I feel protective over certain people) but I cannot stand it when people try to blame GC for what happened that night. He's an elderly man. The man did all he could. I think it's unfair to accuse him of not doing enough, whether he let poor Shannan into his house completely or just into his doorway, he had no idea what kind of danger was out there. I really don't think he recorded over the security tapes, as fluke claims, there's just no basis for that claim.

I do agree that the man yelling on the tape is flukeyou though... I don't have proof of this but I know a) flukeyou's real name b) someone with flukeyou's name is the director of lifeguards for LI state parks c) the man in the video was identified as "the lifeguard" and d) the things the man is yelling in the tape coincide exactly with flukeyou's posts on that chaotic website lisk.com

ITA

He's elderly and people didn't start interviewing him until 7 months after it happened. It's not unreasonable that he may forget whether she was on the doorstep or just inside the door.

Idk the one I saw was the full length press conference without fluke and gus at the end. Well if gus is the mayor there is murder at his doorstep and he's not stopping it. ACCORDING TO THAT CLIP THE TAPE WAS ACCIDENTALLY ERASED? So did the police not come for the tapes until 7 months later?

Idk the one I saw was the full length press conference without fluke and gus at the end

You posted the link to it but you probably had just read the description of the fight in the article. That's what I did until I went back via your link and watched the video.

I don't think he's the actual mayor but I think he's considered some sort of unofficial OB mayor.

I think it's strange that a news station would actually keep referring to him as Mayor and put Mayor Gus Coletti under his picture.

Just a question, would Fluke's initials happen to be MM???? I remember someone mentioning this to me not so long ago.... not sure who it was though....

I've Got Some Questions:

Who is fluke? Does this person post here?

How is it known that fluke is friends with JB and SY? How long has fluke been friends with JB and SY if it's proven they are indeed friends?

How is it known that fluke is the lifeguard who confronted GC?

Is GC the mayor? If so, when did he become mayor?

Who is SY?

How is it known there are 2 drifters?

How is the word “drifter” defined in this scenario?

Who is PA? How is it known that this individual is a drifter? What qualifications does this person possess to be a drifter?

Who is Lenny? How is it known that this individual is a drifter? What qualifications does this person possess to be a drifter?

How do we all know the person mentioned in post #229 of this thread “DIDN'T let her in”?

Who is Peterf14?

How and why does Peterf14 have the authority to name a “person of interest”?

Why is Peterf14 named after a combat aircraft?

I've Got Some Questions:

Who is fluke? Does this person post here?

How is it known that fluke is friends with JB and SY? How long has fluke been friends with JB and SY if it's proven they are indeed friends?

How is it known that fluke is the lifeguard who confronted GC?

Is GC the mayor? If so, when did he become mayor?

Who is SY?

How is it known there are 2 drifters?

How is the word “drifter” defined in this scenario?

Who is PA? How is it known that this individual is a drifter? What qualifications does this person possess to be a drifter?

Who is Lenny? How is it known that this individual is a drifter? What qualifications does this person possess to be a drifter?

How do we all know the person mentioned in post #229 of this thread “DIDN'T let her in”?

Who is Peterf14?

How and why does Peterf14 have the authority to name a “person of interest”?

Why is Peterf14 named after a combat aircraft?

I think we would all really like the answers to these questions but unfortunately don't have them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saygoodbyetohollywood