NY - LISK Bodies found as of December 10, 2011 Thread #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've Got Some Questions:

Who is fluke? Does this person post here?

How is it known that fluke is friends with JB and SY? How long has fluke been friends with JB and SY if it's proven they are indeed friends?

How is it known that fluke is the lifeguard who confronted GC?

Is GC the mayor? If so, when did he become mayor?

Who is SY?

How is it known there are 2 drifters?

How is the word “drifter” defined in this scenario?

Who is PA? How is it known that this individual is a drifter? What qualifications does this person possess to be a drifter?

Who is Lenny? How is it known that this individual is a drifter? What qualifications does this person possess to be a drifter?

How do we all know the person mentioned in post #229 of this thread “DIDN'T let her in”?

Who is Peterf14?

How and why does Peterf14 have the authority to name a “person of interest”?

Why is Peterf14 named after a combat aircraft?

I'm going to attempt to answer some of these...

Flukeyou is a very active poster over on longislandserialkillerdotcom. He has some wild accusations about people who live in that neighborhood (he also seems to be a resident there himself) that I'm not going to get into but he has said a few things that have ended up being dead on. For example, he has been saying for months that the cops need to search the marsh behind CPH's house and sure enough, that's where Shannan and her belongings were found. His credibility and involvement are questionable, imo, but I suspect he may have called in the tip that led cops back there.

I think the bit about fluke being friends with JB and SY is also from that website. Again, the validity of that information is questionable.

See my earlier post of the reasons why I believe fluke is the man yelling at GC on the video (I wouldn't say that unless I was confident).

No idea about the GC mayor question, I've heard him referred to as the mayor but I'm not sure it's an official title.

SY is another OB resident, he owns several prominent rehab facilities in the area, google around and you'll find his name. A fellow sleuth found a post by someone of the same name on an international sex board a while back.

The drifter thing... most of that information came from FB. Lenny is a guy who is living in JB's house (or at least he was a month or two ago). I don't have much to say on the drifter topic because it still confuses me and pretty much the only paper to ever mention it was the NY Post.

Peterf14 is a big time poster on newsdaydotcom and other websites. He's got strong views about local politicians and LE officials. I think he's an ex NYPD officer. You can google his stuff.

Hope this helps! This case is so confusing.

I believe Fluke posts here too. He can identify himself if he wants, I'm not going to identify the user as I am not 110% completely positive.

I should of better specified my fluke question when I asked if he/she posts here. I meant to ask if he/she posts here under the "fluke" handle.

And in an interesting twist of fate...Peterf14's POI will soon be leading the case as Chief Investigator
Quite an interesting twist! Esp considering Peterf14 predicted this very outcome... which btw, he seems to believe will result in the murders being relegated to the cold case files.

BC he lied...first he said he did, then he said he didn't let her in and that he felt bad bc he could have saved her, then he said he let her in again. He's a liar just like MP, JB, PH.

I'm behind you 100% lilmiss cantbwrong!
Not only did GC make contradictory statements about letting SG in his house, there is also conflicting times he's said SG arrived at his door. GC has said SG knocked on his door at 4:45am, 5am, 5:15am and 5:30am.

The time line discrepancies could be nothing, but they could be key. Did SG come inside? Did she not come in? Was she there at 4:45am, 5am, 5:15am or 5:30am?

4:45am
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/04...roperty-values-decreasing-after-bodies-found/

5am
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_162-57344731/murder-or-accident-how-did-shannan-gilbert-die/

5:15am
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_1...cident-how-did-shannan-gilbert-die/?pageNum=5

5:30am:
http://serialkillers.briancombs.net/1687/48-hours-mystery-long-island-serial-killer/

I'm behind you 100% lilmiss cantbwrong!
Not only did GC make contradictory statements about letting SG in his house, there is also conflicting times he's said SG arrived at his door. GC has said SG knocked on his door at 4:45am, 5am, 5:15am and 5:30am.

The time line discrepancies could be nothing, but they could be key. Did SG come inside? Did she not come in? Was she there at 4:45am, 5am, 5:15am or 5:30am?

4:45am
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/04...roperty-values-decreasing-after-bodies-found/

5am
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_162-57344731/murder-or-accident-how-did-shannan-gilbert-die/

5:15am
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_1...cident-how-did-shannan-gilbert-die/?pageNum=5

5:30am:
http://serialkillers.briancombs.net/1687/48-hours-mystery-long-island-serial-killer/

He clearly has a bad memory.... :tsktsk:

Just because different news agencies list different times doesn't mean he gave different times. Why would he bother lying? It can easily he verified. News stories aren't always accurate. Like the wpix story referring to him as the mayor.

Is somebody already mounting a defense strategy via a certain website mentioned in this thread? Is that why various people with oblique connections to one another are thrown out into the web-o-sphere at that site? Is that why that site keeps pelting readers with characters with all kinds of initials and nebulous monikers along side talk of conspiracies and cover-ups? Is that site trying to elude, evade and mystify the public, LE, prosecutors and media with their convoluted theories (IMO), talk of maybe sketchy people with maybe lazy eyes and general barking mad banter(IMO)? Are they trying to taint potential jury pools?

That site isn't the perp's website, is it?

I'm gonna shut-up now cuz I'm making my brain bleed.

Just because different news agencies list different times doesn't mean he gave different times. Why would he bother lying? It can easily he verified. News stories aren't always accurate. Like the wpix story referring to him as the mayor.

And even if his time varied by 20-30 minutes what is the big deal? I wouldn't he able to give you the exact time of something that happened months ago.

BC he lied...first he said he did, then he said he didn't let her in and that he felt bad bc he could have saved her, then he said he let her in again. He's a liar just like MP, JB, PH.
Hi Lilmiss, what I read in one article is that she popped in. I don't think the word was 'popped' but it had the same meaning. Like bounded right in. It is like when he opened the door she almost fell into the room just from the inertia of going forward. At least that is what I got from it. And he looked at her and she kept saying 'help me' 'help me' and he turned to reach for the phone and said he'd call 911 and she ran away.

I will spend a little bit of time trying to find that link. There are SOOOOO many articles I doubt I will find it, but will do my darndest.

I think it is probably what happened. MOO

ETA: First article I read, NEW YORK POST, Updated Dec 14th, 2011 " . . . Gus Colletti, who briefly took her inside . ."

This is odd: SKY NEWS Dec 13, 2011 http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16129694

Snippet "Outside his house, Mr Colletti then encountered a man who said he was searching for Miss Gilbert, who claimed she was upset and had left a party he was hosting. . . ."

The man GC encountered outside was Pak, right? He's telling GC Shannan had left a party that HE WAS HOSTING ??? Amazing as I've never heard that before.

I always thought SKY News was quite reliable. Hmmmmm

:maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening:
I'm not buying it. He didn't open his door....:denied:

Im not sure I would have opened my door at that early in the morning either, but I would have called 911. There are to many conflicting stories by the 4 men.

Is somebody already mounting a defense strategy via a certain website mentioned in this thread? Is that why various people with oblique connections to one another are thrown out into the web-o-sphere at that site? Is that why that site keeps pelting readers with characters with all kinds of initials and nebulous monikers along side talk of conspiracies and cover-ups? Is that site trying to elude, evade and mystify the public, LE, prosecutors and media with their convoluted theories (IMO), talk of maybe sketchy people with maybe lazy eyes and general barking mad banter(IMO)? Are they trying to taint potential jury pools?

That site isn't the perp's website, is it?

I'm gonna shut-up now cuz I'm making my brain bleed.

All good questions. I personally don't know who runs the site. LE? FBI? One of the posters? No idea. It's obviously not moderated, or barely moderated. But it's interesting that you suggest that one of the posters may be trying to mount a defense. I hadn't thought about that.

You can't fault GC for not letting SG in. A total stranger knocking at 5:30 am that looks to be staring through you? I hear stories every year about the elderly being targeted. One person distracts and the other takes advantage. Living in an area with that high of a population density means a lot of sketchy people are close by.

I think people need to be a little more careful with their accusations too. It kinda feels like people are just out for blood with any person mentioned in this case. Granted their is blame to go around; but It makes me wonder if this could make people with valuable info. reluctant to step forward...

As far as JB knowing the SK and it being common sense, I have to disagree.

For one thing, we still don't know what happened to her, and if it was anybody, I would think MP was involved over anyone else. How would the drifter tracked her down with out GC seeing? GC was at the gate you would have to walk past? In between the cops coming, while the sun is coming up? Also, we still don't know if there even was a drifter.

I also think the issue of GC not seeing SG with a purse might not hold bearing.
At that age, with it still being relatively dark and all the crap that unfolded he might not be remembering right.

And SG just happening to run into the SK and she just happens to fit the profile and he just happens to be in the same exact area.... IDK. I think there is a ton of reasonable doubt for this to sway either way. Accident or unrelated homocide/ manslaughter or SK.

That LISK site is interesting but it seems like there is a ton of wackjobs on it. I don't get the feeling that FY is all that credible. I think the guy throws it all up against the wall to see what sticks. Some of the stuff just sounds like Neighborhood gossip (storing bodies in the marsh). I don't think the idea to search the marsh for SG is particularly ground breaking either if you are familiar with the area and see the marsh all the time.

Poor girl. There has been way too many cracks she fell through and seems like everything went wrong, from the missing tapes to the late police to the possible shoddy police searches that morning.

Here is something that has bugged me since I first heard it and has since. (just looking for the direct quote in an article) When GC went outside after Shannan ran off and spoke with Pak, Pak states "We were having a party at (the clients’ house) and one of the girls got upset and left. I’m looking to find her and bring her back."
I feel strongly that some of the answers to what Shannan went through have always been there, she gave them to us in her 911 call. Unfortunately know listened and some still do not till this day. She told us that someone was trying to kill her.
So with that above MP quote and Shannan bolting for her life out of the house originally, she must have came across something there, this is the initial cause of her concern for her life. Now what if there was another girl present, what if that other girl did not get away from whatever fate became of her?
100% speculation from me about another girl and harm coming to her but, Pak did state one of the girls.

Oak Beach is either the Bermuda triangle or someone was trying to kill Shannan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saygoodbyetohollywood