GUILTY NY - Man, 33, claims 11 year old got pregnant from touching his clothes, Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just to make it worse, this might not be his only victim. Just the only one he impregnated.

At the age of 33, I will be shocked if they don't discover other victims. He has a fiance, with several children, I suggest the authorities start by talking to them. He should immediately be restricted in his contact with children.

This article says she gave birth in November 2018.

Robert Cronin: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

“When I found out, everything around me just collapsed because I knew what this would lead to…"
This quote suggests that he has been aware of possibly being suspected of this since early 2018 (if she gave birth in Nov). He's had a lot of time to think about this apparently. The reaction of hearing of her being pregnant as 'whole life collapsing' tells the whole world this guy did something he wasn't supposed to (and the whole court room screams 'Duh!'). Really speaking out has just made him sound more incriminating. I would love to hear him explain how she came in contact with his soiled clothes... It's just weird...

The above article says he was in the computer business.. I wonder if they are checking his computer history and what they might find... Working in computers he may have been smart enough to avoid a suspicious search history though.

"He told WTEN that the girl must have gotten pregnant after putting on a piece of clothing that he used to masturbate with."
New York Man Claims 11-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant By Wearing Clothes He Masturbated With, Not By Sexual Assault

What piece of clothing would that have been??? Only thing that I could think of was if it was a pair of boxers (which still wouldn't make sense!). With what the WebMD article states up thread his whole 'clothing exposure story' still incriminates him. Think about it, sperm dies fairly quickly when exposed to air, the only article of clothing that would contact her genitals would be underwear (plus the fact that the fluids would have to be in that very area), and he says that his fluids ended up on the clothing after he masturbated... Sperm dies quickly so that places her in the room with him while he's masturbating and her immediately putting the boxers/underwear on in front of him... This guy is toast, no one is going to believe this!

I wonder where this 11 year old girl's Mother is...surely she would have noticed the pregnancy?

This sicko...he has FIVE children with a "fiancee", not married? What is with people now?!

Sad, all the way around.

I've wondered that too. She is currently in the care of Child Protective Services along with her baby. Makes me wonder further how he knew her if she's not currently in the care of her family.

with a "fiancee", not married?

What I unfortuately am suspecting is that the engagement happened post-assault of this poor girl. He stated he knew what the victim's pregnancy 'would lead to' so I'm sure he feared losing his family because of this. IMO he probably had the mindset of if they were married or engaged that she would feel more obligated to stay. This is just an opinion based conjecture going off of the little information we have on his case so far. I'm hoping I'm wrong that's just what I got out of it.

What I unfortuately am suspecting is that the engagement happened post-assault of this poor girl. He stated he knew what the victim's pregnancy 'would lead to' so I'm sure he feared losing his family because of this. IMO he probably had the mindset of if they were married or engaged that she would feel more obligated to stay. This is just an opinion based conjecture going off of the little information we have on his case so far. I'm hoping I'm wrong that's just what I got out of it.
This gets worse.

This crossed my mind as well. I haven't found any articles mentioning the childrens ages yet. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a set of twins.
If his fiance is about his age that's a lot of kids to have even if they were high school sweethearts. The 11 year old is not related to him, right?

If his fiance is about his age that's a lot of kids to have even if they were high school sweethearts. The 11 year old is not related to him, right?

They haven't released how he knows her yet. Other then that they were acquainted.
"Though it is not clear what his relationship is with the alleged victim, she is reportedly someone known to him." New York Man Claims 11-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant By Wearing Clothes He Masturbated With, Not By Sexual Assault
Yeah that's a lot of kids for a early thirties unmarried couple! I almost wonder if the victim is a foster. It doesn't specify if all the children are shared amongst the couple or if some are from previous relationships. Oh my gosh if it's one of her children from a previous relationship! She is in the care of CPS and not family right now so that makes me wonder.

They haven't released how he knows her yet. Other then that they were acquainted.

Yeah that's a lot of kids for a early thirties unmarried couple! I almost wonder if the victim is a foster. It doesn't specify if all the children are shared amongst the couple or if some are from previous relationships. Oh my gosh if it's one of her children from a previous relationship! She is in the care of CPS and not family right now so that makes me wonder.
Hopefully it isn't a step daughter or daughter. I don't know if anything makes what he did less wrong.

He needs put in a cell with the largest, meanest bubba in prison. Hopefully, he will get what he gave a million times over again. Besides violating this girl, he has changed the entire course of her life. I am sorry, but what mother would allow her child at that age to carry a rapist's child to term and give birth? Who was watching out for what was best for this little girl. An 11 year old is essentially an elementary school student (5th grade). A little girl that age does not need to have a baby. What the hell is wrong with people?

I looked to see if there was any similar cases for comparison and found one.

Nicholas Deon Thrash impregnated his live-in girlfriends 10 year old daughter. He denied molesting her claiming his girlfriend impregnated her own daughter through insemination. He got sentenced to 160 years in prison.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...ear-old-girl-will-spend-rest-his-life-prison/

Man Who Impregnated His Girlfriend’s 10-Year Old Daughter Sentenced to 160 Years in Prison - McKoysNews.com

Hope this guy also gets 160 years.
What a jerk, who thinks he can fool Science.

Father-of-five, 33, says 11-year-old girl got pregnant with his baby by using his clothing | Daily Mail Online

“Robert Cronin, 33, fathered a child with an 11-year-old girl
He claims he never physically abused the girl, but does not deny the DNA test proving that he is the father

Cronin claims the girl became pregnant when she came into contact with an article of clothing he had used while masturbating

He's been charged with endangering the welfare of a child and felony predatory sexual assault against a child younger than 13

He lives in upstate New York with his fiancee and their five children”

8652400-0-image-a-22_1547737401135.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring