NY - Orsolya Gaal, 51, body found in duffel bag, Queens, Apr 2022 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YesYesYeasss to the arrest!

I don't have facebook anymore, but those screenshot you've posted is like:
wow he really has been openly flirting for a while!

If there is anything more in FB, please share. I've tried some other channels but nothing yet

David Bonola, a 44-year-old from Queens, also is accused of criminal tampering and criminal possession of a weapon in the killing of 51-year-old Orsolya Gaal, police said. Law enforcement sources say he worked as a handyman for Gaal and lived near her.

According to sources, Bonola allegedly showed up at her house and the two argued, though it wasn't clear exactly when that happened or what the fight was about. The handyman then allegedly murdered her in her own basement, the sources said.

Additional information is expected at a news conference later Thursday, the sources said. The case has mystified investigators and those who knew Gaal for nearly a week.
Queens Mother in Duffel Bag: Handyman David Bonola Arrested in Orsolya Gaal Death – NBC New York

I look forward to the press conference. I am still not sold this was an "affair" it could be. The way the press has handled this case left a bad taste in my mouth. Former handyman. Did he turn into a stalker? Was his attention encouraged by OG? I don't know yet. Will wait for LE to tell me what that relationship was between victim and perp.

Based on his delusional comments on her FB, I'm wondering if this creep is also developmentally challenged in some way. If so, it may explain the irrational choices after the fact.

jmo
Yes, agreed. I couldn't think of the right words earlier. I wanted to say "juvenile" but that seemed not quite right. But to say developmentally challenged in some way is more of what I was feeling.

The Handyman…..

He lived close to her? That would explain why there was no car. He walked there.

Might have had his own key or had the entry code.

Would have known the habits of family and had intimate knowledge of the house. Did he work in the house on Friday?

He knew the husband. Did he work for the family at their former address?

Maybe the rumours were true.

Now….why did he do it?

I always figured the perp came & went on foot moo. If only cuz that’s how most people go most places around NYC. Not sure if the details are out on that yet btw but makes sense imo the killer is local.

Also when trying to think of why someone would move the body… and sounds like he left behind a terrible mess. That + public dumping of body doesn’t show much attempt to hide crime imo. Imo a neighbor / recurring handyman who’d seen the kids grow up a bit, even a murderous beast, might have some misgivings about forcing OG’s sons to find their mother in such a state.

Based on his delusional comments on her FB, I'm wondering if this creep is also developmentally challenged in some way. If so, it may explain the irrational choices after the fact.

jmo
Agree. I think we’ve also seen our fair share of suspects who, for whatever reason, are upset about their life or how things are turning out. They are wound tightly and just snap when certain things happen. A lot of scary people in the world. :(

Detectives made the decision to pick him up and were in his neighborhood at around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday when he walked up to the officers and said, "I hear you are looking for me."

He then apparently proceeded to make a full confession.
Man arrested and identified in case of murdered Queens mother stabbed dozens of times

Perhaps it’s nothing, but that’s almost verbatim what the Brooklyn subway shooter said when he was arrested. Perhaps this guy is developmentally challenged and is parroting what he hears in the media? That would also explain the overly contrived text messages.

Detectives made the decision to pick him up and were in his neighborhood at around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday when he walked up to the officers and said, "I hear you are looking for me."

He then apparently proceeded to make a full confession.
Man arrested and identified in case of murdered Queens mother stabbed dozens of times

Wow indeed …. I’d wondered if it was a mistake to be so open in the press about who exactly they were seeking, stopping just short of naming him … apparently not !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow