NY - Orsolya Gaal, 51, body found in duffel bag, Queens, Apr 2022 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps it’s nothing, but that’s almost verbatim what the Brooklyn subway shooter said when he was arrested. Perhaps this guy is developmentally challenged and is parroting what he hears in the media? That would also explain the overly contrived text messages.

Yes, the subway shooter's line! I def don't believe he is developmentally challenged, but yes he follows the media. Another example, when he parroted the Jack Nicholson line from The Shining, I'm back, in the texts he sent husband.

Thank God this man has been arrested and confessed. My heart goes out infinitely to the poor son who DIDN'T kill his mom, who was in handcuffs, who will likely have a lifetime of guilt knowing that his mom was killed while he was there but he didn't know and couldn't save her.

Same for the husband and other son, my heart goes out.

It is so fortunate that her 13 year old son was unharmed. He was there sleeping during the whole thing. Imagine if he woke up or came down for a snack? I fear he would have been killed as well. Moo

On one hand, I agree, but on the other hand, he may live the rest of his life thinking that had he only heard something, as many here think he should have, then he could have scared the killer away, or saved his mother's life. He also will have to live with the thought that many other people, whether they say it or not, think that too. Poor kid. My heart goes out to him.

I have always felt that "leaks from unnamed sources" are often intentionally released by LE, to either smoke a suspect out, see how he may react to particular news, or even to completely misdirect. Someone upthread commented that if sources of leaks were known, heads would roll in NYPD. I disagree. I think they are often told to "leak" specific info, whether actually true, suspicion, or neither. JMO

I tend to agree … just sometimes I wonder, esp in NYC where the media swarm is so thick. There was probably like 40 reporters trying to get any detail they could from any possible source, then passing around whatever they heard. So I took it with a grain of salt at first… but then it was turning into a salt mine. & I started thinking ‘this had better be based on something ironclad for them to be putting her family thru this right now…’

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank God this man has been arrested and confessed. My heart goes out infinitely to the poor son who DIDN'T kill his mom, who was in handcuffs, who will likely have a lifetime of guilt knowing that his mom was killed while he was there but he didn't know and couldn't save her.

Same for the husband and other son, my heart goes out.

i know right!! At first it really looked like an in-house crime, as we all saw… but the child who was home at the time was really way too young to be a good poi. How horrible for him to have had to endure this, & all the more so when his father & big brother weren’t there to comfort him. The poor family.

It could be nothing, but despite having only 5 friends on FB, David was following (not friends with) 14 different women, all of which appear to be of Eastern European origin. Makes me lean more towards him being obsessive and stalking OG (and perhaps other women as well) rather than them being in a mutual relationship. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member