NY - Orsolya Gaal, 51, body found in duffel bag, Queens, Apr 2022 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God this man has been arrested and confessed. My heart goes out infinitely to the poor son who DIDN'T kill his mom, who was in handcuffs, who will likely have a lifetime of guilt knowing that his mom was killed while he was there but he didn't know and couldn't save her.

Same for the husband and other son, my heart goes out.

i know right!! At first it really looked like an in-house crime, as we all saw… but the child who was home at the time was really way too young to be a good poi. How horrible for him to have had to endure this, & all the more so when his father & big brother weren’t there to comfort him. The poor family.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
It could be nothing, but despite having only 5 friends on FB, David was following (not friends with) 14 different women, all of which appear to be of Eastern European origin. Makes me lean more towards him being obsessive and stalking OG (and perhaps other women as well) rather than them being in a mutual relationship. MOO.
David Bonola
This FB shows 61 friends.

Wow. I'm truly shocked at this new development. I really thought this was a domestic situation, his movements made no sense at all. What was his plan with her body? Was it actually about the kid not finding her like that? And what was his plan with the stupid text messages?

I can't believe it was the freaking boots that helped LE get to him.

So unfortunate that LK had to be removed from the house in that fashion, but I understand why LE proceeded that way. That poor kid will need LOTS of therapy, love and guidance.

I stand corrected. R.I.P Orsolya.

I like the idea that he might’ve left (gone home?) & returned … hard to imagine him spending so much time at the crime scene! And if he had access to a key (& maybe thought no one else was home), nothing to keep him from returning

I suspect this is his profile as well but since it isn't the account interacting with OG's I didn't feel comfortable linking it since there isn't any way to confirm it is the same person.
It appears to be the same person by photo at least...And when I check, it's the one popping up related to discussion of the crime. JMO

David Bonola
This FB shows 61 friends.

I don't have FB and can't see anything but the profile pic. Is that the guy? With the long hair? I thought it was Howard Stern for a minute, like maybe he admires him, but the face looks different.

This poor family. How much worse can things be, with a mother viciously slaughtered, a son who wasn't able to help her and will have to live with that forever, and a husband who may have been cuckolded but can't heal things with his wife now, and has to endure the indignity of their private marital issue being public knowledge.

Moo

Update from PIX11 (live so no link, but you can watch live coverage here)

The arrest was made at around 1AM this morning. He lives in South Ozone Park, Queens. Apparently an argument ensued when she returned home from the bar, then they went down to the basement where she was killed.

He has no criminal history in NYC and has never been incarcerated in NY State. Detectives will be giving a briefing at 11:30AM EST.

It appears to be the same person by photo at least...And when I check, it's the one popping up related to discussion of the crime. JMO

The photo from the account that interacted with her FB page is actually a photo of Slash from his first wedding. But if I had to guess, I'd said he thinks he looks like Slash and that's why he posted it.

Unless the guy on the other account with the big hair ISN'T the same David.

It seems like a lot of people adored OG's warm and engaging personality, and admired her beautiful demeanor and appearance. The outcome of this case is tragic on so many levels. Her family, friends, and neighbors left to suffer her death with a lot of confusion and sadness.

The photo from the account that interacted with her FB page is actually a photo of Slash from his first wedding. But if I had to guess, I'd said he thinks he looks like Slash and that's why he posted it.

Unless the guy on the other account with the big hair ISN'T the same David.
Yes he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member