NY - Orsolya Gaal, 51, body found in duffel bag, Queens, Apr 2022 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Detectives made the decision to pick him up and were in his neighborhood at around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday when he walked up to the officers and said, "I hear you are looking for me."

He then apparently proceeded to make a full confession.
Man arrested and identified in case of murdered Queens mother stabbed dozens of times
And importantly- this quote: "Police are still looking into the extent of the relationship between Gaal and Bonola"

All the speculation and smearing of the victim's reputation and LE actually does not know

It could be nothing, but despite having only 5 friends on FB, David was following (not friends with) 14 different women, all of which appear to be of Eastern European origin. Makes me lean more towards him being obsessive and stalking OG (and perhaps other women as well) rather than them being in a mutual relationship. MOO.
I would not be surprised if this relationship was a fantasy on his part and an unfortunate act of kindness (hiring him to do some work) led to this infatuation.

From your link: (And taking the NY Post for what it is)
A suspect was charged early Thursday with the brutal slaying of Queens mom Orsolya Gaal — with multiple sources telling The Post he was her handyman ex-lover.

David Bonola, 44, was taken into custody and charged with murder, criminal tampering and criminal possession of a weapon over the brutal weekend stabbing, the NYPD confirmed early Thursday.

Multiple sources told The Post that Bonola was the handyman thought to have also been Gaal’s lover — and that he gave a full confession after his arrest.

He was picked up thanks to a pair of blood-soaked boots left at Gaal’s stately Forest Hills home after she was stabbed nearly 60 times in the early hours Saturday, sources said.

It could be nothing, but despite having only 5 friends on FB, David was following (not friends with) 14 different women, all of which appear to be of Eastern European origin. Makes me lean more towards him being obsessive and stalking OG (and perhaps other women as well) rather than them being in a mutual relationship. MOO.

This. Obviously people love the affair angle, unfortunately once the media puts it out there, its there. But i know when i used fb, there were seemingly nice guys id meet at events, who would friend me and then leave comments like his. Nothing id pay attention to and eventually i would ignore then defriend them because they obviously were creepy and misinterpreted my niceness. Im not convinced this guy went to beg her to pay attention, or rethink his advances or even a short lived mistake. But the media really did this poor woman and her image wrong.

Suspect is arrested for the murder of Queens mom Orsolya Gaal | Daily Mail Online
56880583-10739481-image-a-52_1650545875103.jpg

I dont take
his creepy word for it, he coulda been obsessed.id def believe friends or family though, but why this guy, a brutal obviously deranged murdered who was creeping on her page? Ill wait for confirmation rather than giving yhis potentially dillusional guy the benefit of the doubt.

If he had never been incarcinated before then the text either didn't happen or he lied saying she put in him jail years ago?

Maybe, she reported him for stalking, harassment recently and he spent a day or two in jail (though that's hard to believe in NYC these days). A tiny shred of truth in the texts or

he's just into "scriptwriting" and that's what the texts are, a script!

So the boots were the definitive clue? I'm wondering if his DNA was in the boots, because I had assumed the culprit was wearing socks when we first heard about the boots, and hence I wasn't sure any skin cells or anything would have been discovered in them.

But with whatever obscene mess this guy must have made there must have been his DNA left everywhere.

What am I missing about the significance of the boots? Maybe the son recognized that they belonged to the handyman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE