NY - Orsolya Gaal, 51, body found in duffel bag, Queens, Apr 2022 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO it’s not so much feeling a need as not wanting to take the word of this reprobate individual on facts relevant to character of the deceased when those facts could only possibly be refuted by testimony of the deceased … if there’s evidence beyond his assertion, it would put my mind to ease on concern of doing that… moo

They were willing to confirm they had an "intimate relationship" but when asked if OG broke off the relationship, they were not willing to say as "she is deceased," implying that there is documentation for the former (that they were in a consensual relationship) but not for the latter (only the word of Bonola).

My 14 year old may just be super weak and/or lazy but he can barely pull my 50lb. suitcase for long through the airport. I understand that may be different if he’s panicking and hurrying.
RSBM
I don't know that we can rely on the height of the perp being an indication of age. I coached youth football for many years. When our boys were in 6th and 7th grade (11-13 years old), our entire offensive line (all 5 boys) each were over 6' tall and weighed over 200-lbs. To add, I had a boss years ago in his 50's that was just barely over 5' tall.

JMO it’s not so much feeling a need as not wanting to take the word of this reprobate individual on facts relevant to character of the deceased when those facts could only possibly be refuted by testimony of the deceased … if there’s evidence beyond his assertion, it would put my mind to ease on concern of doing that… moo

IMO it's not just this beast's word. I'm relatively certain that the NYPD would not state that they had a two-year affair if they did not have forensic evidence from her phone or something, plus maybe the family knew about it and confirmed it.

The truth may not always be what we want it to be, but the truth is true so IMO it must be accepted.

She didn't deserve to be murdered and her family didn't deserve to be smeared.

I get what you’re saying. But I am confident that LE would not stand there in a public press conference and gossip about a woman whonwas brutally murdered. They have solid evidence. All of the earlier MSM reports mentioned this handyman and an affair, long before he was taken into custody. I am pretty sure that LE was notified of the affair by OG’s own husband as they had the details very early on before access to her phone records.

What a tragic end and my heart hurts badly for the family, friends, and everyone emotionally involved.

Please no disrespect intended to anyone, but there was no information on the dog, correct? Would that be revealed come trial, or would there be an additional charge if something happened? Or might there be little motivation to build cases beyond the murder and we might never know? Loss upon loss. MOO.

Last edited:
I think it was clear in the press conference that LE feels confident they have the right guy.
I did think it a little weird that one detective characterized what Bonolo said as “incriminating statements”, while another detective characterized it as a “confession”. Two different things in my opinion.

Edit: typo

They were willing to confirm they had an "intimate relationship" but when asked if OG broke off the relationship, they were not willing to say as "she is deceased," implying that there is documentation for the former (that they were in a consensual relationship) but not for the latter (only the word of Bonola).

I think him murdering her probably gives some idea of where feelings were between the two of them...

so now we have heard from LE. for those who questioned why I hesitated to believe an alleged affair. Uh, because I trust LE and what they have to say rather than unnamed sources who may or may not know wth they are talking about.

My thoughts are with her family as they deal with the trauma of this very public grisly loss. RIP OG

Thanks for all these updates!

Like some of you above, I’m not convinced OG was involved with this guy. If the evidence is there, fine. But would not be surprised if he’s just been obsessed with her & made up some stalker fantasy

Both are true. She had an intimate relationship with him and he appears to have been obsessed with her as well.

Seems their relationship started in the midst of Covid. He may have offered her an escape from the lock down and excitement during a stressful time. I thought it was interesting that LE said he removed her body because he didn't want her family to find her. And he did confess or make incriminating statements - hopefully this will never go to trial and he can start serving his time in short order. Her family doesn't need to deal with a long drawn out trial and for all of the sordid details to be scrutinzed by the world. JMO

Yet another case of Beauty and the Beast, imo.
David Bonola: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
david-bonola-orsoyla-gaal.jpg

''On a May 27, 2020, post by Gaal of a childhood photo, Bonola commented, “Hola.” On a May 2020 photo of Gaal captioned “Zoom party with my gfs – my lifeline,” Bonola replied, “Tu mirada enamorada❤️.”

On an October 2019 profile photo posted by Gaal, Bonola wrote, “Hungria ❤️.” Gaal responded with a heart emoji reaction to Bonola’s reply. Bonola commented on a September 2019 photo posted by Gaal, “Guatemala❤️”alguien me dijo que es el lugar que mas ama en este planeta “✍.”

Another Facebook page appearing to belong to Bonola shows he lived in Queens, New York, and is a New York native. He lists himself as single and says he studied at the New York School of Interior Design.''

On his FB he follows A LOT of women’s pages that seem to be involved in the arts.
Sounds like he had an active fantasy life and was a creeper.

RSBM
I don't know that we can rely on the height of the perp being an indication of age. I coached youth football for many years. When our boys were in 6th and 7th grade (11-13 years old), our entire offensive line (all 5 boys) each were over 6' tall and weighed over 200-lbs. To add, I had a boss years ago in his 50's that was just barely over 5' tall.

Yes, and height doesn't indicate one's fitness and strength

IMO it's not just this beast's word. I'm relatively certain that the NYPD would not state that they had a two-year affair if they did not have forensic evidence from her phone or something, plus maybe the family knew about it and confirmed it.

The truth may not always be what we want it to be, but the truth is true so IMO it must be accepted.

She didn't deserve to be murdered and her family didn't deserve to be smeared.
I agree.

If the perp was known to the victim for two years ... maybe there could be further severity regarding the charges ?
Had he planned to kill ?

As in-- if they can ensure he never walks free due to premeditated murder, good.
This killer if convicted should never be allowed to be free.

The level of pain and terror he inflicted is unimaginable.
He needs to stay locked up until he passes.
My opinion.

She appeared to be innately curious about life, culture, the arts, and the people around her. By all counts, there was no one who describes her in terms other than the ones I listed. For whatever reason she let this person into her life, we will never really know why. She deserves to be remembered for all the positive that she brought to her family and friends.

I think we are going to find out more and more about him. I hope that her connection to him doesn't become the focus rather than her slaughter and gruesome end. There is no way that this murder was about anything but his desire to assert power over her. It is not about a relationship, even if they had had a long standing one. He is a controlling monster who killed her so no one else could have her.

I know some people find it hard to believe they had a consensual affair but I don’t think LE would confirm that just because of what DB told them. There is obviously evidence on her phone or even knowledge from family about the affair.

She was reported missing May 29,2020 around the same time DB posted many lovey comments on her photos. One of them was on May 27, 20202 so I think that’s around the start of their on and off relationship.

My thoughts exactly. Many here refuse to think that a woman like OG could possibly have any physical desire for, and let's not even suggest there was some sort of intimacy between the two of them, because if we do, it is just to smear her though the mud, and almost to victim-blame, and that surely this whacko just imagined all of that. I am sure that NYPD would not state it as fact if they did not have some proof that it is. If anything else, they would either not mention it at all, or say, Bonola claims...

NOTHING OG did warranted her brutal murder. If she, as NYPD states, had been having a long-term affair, or even a one-night-stand with this guy, she would not be the first married person to do so, and will not be the last. It does not make her a bad person. Sadly, it is not uncommon, and I venture to guess at least a few reading this right now have been touched by such in their own lives.

We are all here to get to the truth of cases, not only the prettier side of truth. I am optimistic that NYPD is carefully unravelling the truth, and pray that this monster never takes another breath outside of prison walls. JMO

Last edited:
View attachment 340662
Knife used in murder of Queens mom Orsolya Gaal. Handiman David Bonella, 44 charged with murder. Police say they were having a 2 year affair. ⁦
@wcbs880

OMG that looks exactly like one of my kitchen knives. The one I use for things like coring lettuce and peppers.

I feel sick imagining the damage it could do. Just sick. But it would take a lot of work to inflict a fatal wound, unless you just happened to hit an artery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ribut1932