NY - Orsolya Gaal, 51, body found in duffel bag, Queens, Apr 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police sources told PIX11 News on Monday the suspect allegedly sent a text to Gaal’s husband, accusing her of sending him to jail years ago and threatening to kill the entire family if he called the police.

Queens mom found dead in duffle bag; disturbing text from alleged killer

So the husband receives a text threatening to kill the whole family if he contacts the police and he tells the NY Post about it before he even flies home?! There are a lot of attempts to misdirect going on here.

(Edited to say NY Post instead of on Twitter)

Last edited:
There is a video of where the body was found here.... Only can see the road to the right but doesn't look like it was a secluded area. Looks like there was a main road to the right after the bridge.

Orsolya Gaal: Figure seen dragging bag shortly before mom found dead

My first awful thought was that the younger son was angry that his mother had gone out with some guy and he killed her to defend the honor of his father, was dragging her in the bag someplace he thought he could hide her but it was too heavy and blood was leaking, so he panicked and just ran home.
I don’t think that now because
1) I have a hard time picturing a kid that age dismembering someone that quickly and efficiently to put them in a bag that side.
2) The picture of the suspect pulling the bag doesn’t seem to match up with the picture of the kid being taken in by police. I don’t see any indication the suspect has long hair for one thing.
What a horrible case.
Just my thoughts.

How did she send someone to jail? Did she testify against them in court? Also, if she did the perp wrong, why would he threaten the husband as well?

She arrived home around 2330hrs;
Security footage shows her being dragged in the hockey bag ~0430hrs;
Bag discovered and 911 called ~0830hrs (4 hours after security footage).

Soooo, someone used her phone to text the husband's phone the "your whole family is next" threat sometime after she was killed and before the police tracked the blood back to her home and could positively identify her (she was found without identification). Let's say that tracking back took 1/2 hour putting it by 0900hrs minimum.

When exactly timing-wise did dad receive this text? And was there a call to the police to do a welfare check on his home where he knew his wife and son to be!!? The cops don't visit the home for a minimum of 4 hours post death ... and that's because of the blood trail and not a requested welfare check. Did dad just not bother or treat it seriously?

Either that or the perp also carried her phone away from the scene and texted dad after he had dumped her ... it strikes me that he then must have known her password or access code to unlock her phone as well to be able to send it a minimum of 4 hours after killing her.

Katie Corrado
@KatieCorradoTV

Update/clarification on Orsolya Gaal’s murder: NYPD sources tell PIX11 News that Gaal told her youngest son she was going to a show Fri night and her killer, at some point, caught up with her. He was known to Gaal. Their exact relationship is unclear.

According to our police sources, the killer sent a text to Gaal’s husband from her phone after the murder, saying, ‘Your wife sent me to jail some years ago…I’m back. Don’t call the police or I will kill your family.”

LOL. "Don't call the police." While leaving a body with a trail of blood back to the house. Someone watches too much bad TV.

Slain Queens mom Orsolya Gaal‘s autopsy reveals she was brutally stabbed nearly 60 times before her body was discovered in a duffel bag less than a half-mile from her stately home, law enforcement sources said.

Gaal, 51 — who was found inside the luggage just after 8 a.m. Saturday in Forest Hills– sustained about 60 sharp force injuries to her neck, torso and left arm, according to the sources with knowledge of her autopsy.

Puncture wounds were discovered on her carotid artery and trachea, the sources said.

She was also discovered with knife wounds inside her fingers and on the palms of her hands, according to the sources.

Orsolya Gaal was stabbed nearly 60 times: police sources

Slain Queens mom Orsolya Gaal‘s autopsy reveals she was brutally stabbed nearly 60 times before her body was discovered in a duffel bag less than a half-mile from her stately home, law enforcement sources said.

Gaal, 51 — who was found inside the luggage just after 8 a.m. Saturday in Forest Hills– sustained about 60 sharp force injuries to her neck, torso and left arm, according to the sources with knowledge of her autopsy.

Puncture wounds were discovered on her carotid artery and trachea, the sources said.

She was also discovered with knife wounds inside her fingers and on the palms of her hands, according to the sources.

So she was not dismembered as reported earlier.
That’s a lot of overkill though.

BBM. IMO this was either personal or the work of a crazed stranger... who apparently had access to her house.

Wow. Somebody was really angry. So sad for this lovely woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010