NY - Orsolya Gaal, 51, body found in duffel bag, Queens, Apr 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overkill, anger, upfront in her face personal, in her own home.

Someone was very angry with her. Son doesn’t hear screams or any noise from basement? She has defensive wounds. She fought. No dog barking?

Hope I’m wrong but I think I have to go sit on my hands for awhile.

MOO

Overkill, anger, upfront in her face personal, in her own home.

Someone was very angry with her. Son doesn’t hear screams or any noise from basement? She has defensive wounds. She fought. No dog barking?

Hope I’m wrong but I think I have to go sit on my hands for awhile.

MOO

Yes, I think I may have to withdraw my previous post on why a young teen maybe wasn’t involved.
The dog not barking seems very strange.

If the son had headphones on listening to loud music, it's plausible he didn't hear anything. Still, the overall context of the case is strange. MOO.
So he was listening to loud music in the middle of the night but also in the morning when the police came to the door? It's possible, although not likely.

There is now a new text according to the DM.
Your wife sent me to jail some years ago. I'm back

Orsolya Gaal's killer sent husband text saying 'your wife sent me to jail years ago... I'm back' | Daily Mail Online

Well this certainly changes things! And this should make it quite easy to narrow down the suspects.
This alleged man has years to plan this out, yet he kills her in the basement, gets her phone, texts the husband and then rolls her body down the street, leaving a trail of blood behind. I’m not buying this. MOO

The texts definitely have a divert-the-attention vibe. Also, imo, the suspect looks like a woman or a small guy. Looks like the person is wearing leggings or some sort of slim-fitting bottoms. Obviously, I could be way off, as the image is quite grainy. I’d be surprised if the killer’s DNA wasn’t contained in the bag in some manner due to the method in which she was killed and disposed of.

If the perp was known to her, why elude to who you are bc you went to jail “some time ago” and not just say “this is Jim, payback is a biotch..” or something. Clearly they would know who it is. How many people could a non-lawyer, cop or judge send to jail?

Also, do we KNOW she went out that night or is that just what the 13 year old said? I’m just saying.. it’s all very convoluted, contrived and seemingly immature feeling. To stab someone 60 times would leave a mess of blood. If she didn’t really go out, the son did it (speculation) then put her in the bag before rigor it would give several hours for blood to sleep through the seams of the typically mostly non-porous bag that’s used to contain sweat, smells & heavy equipment In hockey. Cleanup would require many hours and that would buy a lot more time. We also just know there was some blood on the path to dump sight. It’s not be just a huge river of blood trailing behind. IMO - <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member