NY - Orsolya Gaal, 51, body found in duffel bag, Queens, Apr 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did notice in some news reports showing the hockey bad that the area in which the killer likely would have been headed has buildings so likely security footage. I think it is a good sign that LE has not released more footage, the name of the bar, or asked if anyone who saw her has information. IMO, this shows that they have the information they need and could be waiting on a few more pieces, like lab results. I have very little doubt that they don't have a vast amount of footage of both OG out with friends and at the bar and the killer path. The only reason I can think of that they would not have footage of the killer's path after dumping the bag would be if they cut through the wooded park. However, they likely would see them enter and pick up footage from the exit of the park. IMO, they likely know where the killer came from and where they headed after. We just have to wait and see, but I think the first step towards justice for OG is very close

The dog … violent dog thefts of $ breeds are now a thing. Idk dog breeds at all … was her dog “valuable” in market price? Moo

I don't know if the dog was valuable, but the dog was with her earlier in the afternoon and figures prominently in her photos. Was the dog killed? If it was, the person was maybe a stranger to it and they thought it would make too much noise. If it ran out, it would probably have followed its owner's body in that bag. That's why I'm asking...which is probably like a super stupid thing to focus on.

I did notice in some news reports showing the hockey bad that the area in which the killer likely would have been headed has buildings so likely security footage. I think it is a good sign that LE has not released more footage, the name of the bar, or asked if anyone who saw her has information. IMO, this shows that they have the information they need and could be waiting on a few more pieces, like lab results. I have very little doubt that they don't have a vast amount of footage of both OG out with friends and at the bar and the killer path. The only reason I can think of that they would not have footage of the killer's path after dumping the bag would be if they cut through the wooded park. However, they likely would see them enter and pick up footage from the exit of the park. IMO, they likely know where the killer came from and where they headed after. We just have to wait and see, but I think the first step towards justice for OG is very close
Nice first( and Ha! second) post and Welcome!

Does anyone know where was the dog during the attack?
She has many pictures with a dog.
Also on the video what I find odd is pants of the person it looks like leggings or very tight pants. Odd thing to wear as a man ? It looks to me like a young male as I stated before but legs is something that looks like women’s to me.

the joggers young men wear these days are often fitted and tight at the ankle.

Any word on the dog? I'm still really curious about the dog. Don't ask why, it's probably just nothing. But...yeah...the dog.[/QUOTE]
I think it's safe to assume that the dog wasn't harmed. I think it would have been all over those online overly sensationalized media outlets if the dog had been hurt.

I think it's a huge bit of poetic license to assume that since she was having a drink at a bar near her home, alone, she was assumed to be meeting someone. Maybe she just wanted a quiet drink in a nice cocktail lounge.

I am sure LE have reason to assume she was waiting for someone, whether she told a bartender or friend or the found it in her texts

ITA that son well could have not heard … teens’ ability to tune out their homelife is amazing. IMO many 13-yo boys sit around in big Beats or whatever headphones w loud rap / metal / game audio on all the time
Exactly, my stepson has his headphones on almost constantly and misses just about anything that happens in our house.

Why identify yourself if your plan is to harm the rest of the family? Your plan is to continue your rage. This is mostly seen in crime movies or in real life crime shows were the perp is misdirecting LE away from themselves.
This just screams panic after the rage.JMO.

If the suspect sent those text messages he was basically identifying himself and extorting the Husband by threatening the rest of the families lives if he called LE. That is how I understand it. It just seems so personal. Another thing why would he threaten the husband not to call the police and then leave her body out in the open for the police to find? The suspect made the CHOICE to reveal his identity and make the threatening texts. He could of just killed her and left her in the basement and fled.

It feels like the suspect if very familiar with the family.

I am sure LE have reason to assume she was waiting for someone, whether she told a bartender or friend or the found it in her texts

do they though? we are seeing a lot of unnamed sources in articles discussing this but I haven't heard from LE that she was specifically waiting on someone at the bar. LE has said very very little. the rest IMO is speculation from reporters racing to scoop one another all using unnamed sources that may or may not know what they are talking about. MOO IMO

I don't know if the dog was valuable, but the dog was with her earlier in the afternoon and figures prominently in her photos. Was the dog killed? If it was, the person was maybe a stranger to it and they thought it would make too much noise. If it ran out, it would probably have followed its owner's body in that bag. That's why I'm asking...which is probably like a super stupid thing to focus on.

Only a hunch, but I believe the dog is deceased and NYPD has withheld that detail (among others) from the public.

I think the youngest would have eventually awakened in the early hours due to the dog's, at least eventual, frantic response to the activities in the home.

The poster LE has put up seems to indicate that LE has fixed the time of death to around 12:30am. Which means the perp stayed around for 3-4 hours before they are filmed dragging the duffle down the street. Who could feel comfortable for 3-4 hours after just violently attacking someone? What do you do for 3-4 hours inside somebody house?

NYPD offers reward, continues hunt for killer who stabbed Queens mom Orsolya Gaal, left body in duffel bag
Yes, agree and with a kid in the house.

Forest Park is a big, relatively “woodsy” (by NYC standards) park that’s basically at where the body was found …. but then body was left on roadside rather than dumped in woods.

Early MSM graphic showed a purported route taken from OG’s home to dump site (attach). Maybe person was headed for Forest Park IMO - see also att google rec’d walk route from victims home to “Forest Park.”

Makes me wonder if the transporter googled the route to the park but then couldn’t figure out how to enter park due to presence of roads & gave up … MOO just speculating.

Attachments

• 020B7A74-8EE1-42DF-9399-B46884521E8E.jpeg
    020B7A74-8EE1-42DF-9399-B46884521E8E.jpeg
    248.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 022309A3-55B9-48F1-A232-CB38B672C06E.jpeg
    022309A3-55B9-48F1-A232-CB38B672C06E.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics