NY NY - Patricia Cabrera, 34, Centereach, 26 Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ronkonkoma train station has parking spaces for free. Not a lot but if she took the train after 10pm she would definitely find a spot.

The train arrives at 10:11 pm going westbound. The next one is 11:08.

I wonder that myself especially due to pictures being taken. Could taking pictures indicate they have some kind of evidence that she didn't disappear voluntarily?

Since she asked for 3 days off she must had made plans and someone either her family or her co-workers know, most likely. The silence is killing me.

Who reported her missing? Where was her daughter at the time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its been a couple of years, but you can pull into the outer area of Blydenburg park its off the road and has a large half circle of gravel lined by grass then a little brown (sort of) fence, the pole type, then just behind that starts the trees...you may not be able to enter the park road which leads in from that half circle, but you can certainly go to that half circle at night. I will say that it is patrolled though. My sister has a funny story where she would go there with left overs for the raccoon's...she is a nurse and worked out East and would save about three days worth of my families left overs in the fridge at a time. Then she would stop in the park at about three a.m. at the end of her shift on her way home. ( I know not so safe) and she would toss the food to the raccoons in the woodline. Well, she was tossing food and a police officer pulled up. The officer asked my sister what she was doiing, she finished tossing and turned to him and said, "I am feeding the raccoon's, they need to eat also". The policeman said, "ma'am I do not see any raccoons, and please do not stop here at this hour, its not safe". My sister said that he must of thought she was crazy.....lol. That is how I know you can go in at all hours, at least to that half circle....IMHO

Now for a second thought here. In none of her photo's did I see any pets. So, if her daughter was visiting family, and she had plans for three days....could it be that she never made it home by choice. Let me explain. If she was going to have a three day holiday or rendezvous, perhaps she left work one hour early to catch a plane. Some people are very private so maybe no one was aware. If she has no pets, she would have no reason to have anyone stay at the house. Yes her clothing and credit cards were there, but that does not mean she did not pack a small overnight bag if it was only for essentially a weekend away. In this case if something nefarious happened she literally could be anywhere.
and
Still no mention, I would love to know what her second job was????IMHO

Now for a second thought here. In none of her photo's did I see any pets. So, if her daughter was visiting family, and she had plans for three days....could it be that she never made it home by choice. Let me explain. If she was going to have a three day holiday or rendezvous, perhaps she left work one hour early to catch a plane. Some people are very private so maybe no one was aware. If she has no pets, she would have no reason to have anyone stay at the house. Yes her clothing and credit cards were there, but that does not mean she did not pack a small overnight bag if it was only for essentially a weekend away. In this case if something nefarious happened she literally could be anywhere.
and

I thought about driving out to Macarthur, but, had to be back for appointment. Her car can be in the long term lot for a very long time before anyone would notice. IMO

Has there been any mention of a cellphone? Surely she has one.

Has there been any mention of a cellphone? Surely she has one.

Yes. In one of the articles linked previously it mentions her close friend NW saying that she hade been trying to call her phone for more than a week, but it goes straight to voicemail. On the news12 video, Mama's manager says that when she didn't show up for work on Tuesday, they tried to call and text her. Voicemail and text would imply a cell phone.

I'll take a drive down to some of the Suffolk south Shore train stations for a look see especially on the side streets.

RSBM. From photos on her FB, I have a hunch she was a bartender somewhere.

RSBM. From photos on her FB, I have a hunch she was a bartender somewhere.

One of her "morning job" co-workers commented on an article. She didn't say what the job is, but, led me to believe it is an office job. Also, her last profile pic on 12/26 looks like it's in an office. IMO

Did any article mention if she changed clothes before she left work? I'm sure she would've mentioned why she was leaving early either in a earlier conversation or as an excuse to the boss,imo.

Did any article mention if she changed clothes before she left work? I'm sure she would've mentioned why she was leaving early either in a earlier conversation or as an excuse to the boss,imo.

There has been no information regarding what she was last seen wearing, which I find to be odd when someone goes missing. Wouldn't you want to let the public know what she was seen wearing?

Unfortunately I'm back at work after a couple of days off, so I can't spend as much time on her disappearance as I would like to, but I spoke to a few people at my job. Two of them have lived in Bay Shore for many years and they are familiar with the Pine Aire section. Both of them said that neighborhood isn't a very good area. I also spoke to my aunt who lives in Centereach. When I mentioned Mama's, she knew which place that is because she's eaten there many times. I don't have Facebook so I wasn't able to access Patricias account until I had my friend at work pull it up. As someone noted earlier there are pictures of her that would appear she's at a bar. I asked my aunt if Mama's has a fully stocked bar and she said yes, so it would appear those pictures of her on Facebook were probably taken at Mama's and not another job. I also saw that same comment from someone claiming to be a coworker. I also got the impression it was more of an office type job. My aunt also said that even though you would think Mama's would be busy on a Friday night, she said the place isn't really that busy.

My office a few years ago was on Emjay Blvd...just a few blocks away from PC's home. Your friend is right, it is a bad neighborhood. I consider it Brentwood, though, I realize the zip is Bay Shore. It is a high crime area and getting worse. Mama's Pizza is connected to Figaro Cafe. It is actually the same business/owner and am not sure why the two names.

What day was she reported missing? I keep running back over it in my head, her wanting the three days off from work. If her daughter was with a family member or with her Dad, normally you touch base at least once a day, I wonder when people started to realize that she was gone? IMHO

My office a few years ago was on Emjay Blvd...just a few blocks away from PC's home. Your friend is right, it is a bad neighborhood. I consider it Brentwood, though, I realize the zip is Bay Shore. It is a high crime area and getting worse. Mama's Pizza is connected to Figaro Cafe. It is actually the same business/owner and am not sure why the two names.

Whether dining at Cafe Figaro Mama's in Centereach, Mama's in Holbrook or Mama's in Oakdale, only Mama's makes you feel like you're at home.

http://originalmamas.com/about.php

According to the restaurant's website, the Centereach restaurant is called Cafe Figaro Mama's

Whether dining at Cafe Figaro Mama's in Centereach, Mama's in Holbrook or Mama's in Oakdale, only Mama's makes you feel like you're at home.

http://originalmamas.com/about.php

According to the restaurant's website, the Centereach restaurant is called Cafe Figaro Mama's

Thanks.
When I was there yesterday, I noticed that the north entrance had a Mama's sign, and, the west entrance had a Figaro sign.

I keep checking and there is absolute silence, no media, no family speaking out.... :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lily89
Back