NY NY - Patricia Cabrera, 34, Centereach, 26 Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Her day job is in Deer Park, she's worked there for years. She works the early-morning to mid-afternoon shift. Very well liked by co-workers. She had off from the day job from Christmas Eve until the 5th of Jan. The plant was closed for the holidays.

Will update if I learn anything more.

Her day job is in Deer Park, she's worked there for years. She works the early-morning to mid-afternoon shift. Very well liked by co-workers. She had off from the day job from Christmas Eve until the 5th of Jan. The plant was closed for the holidays.

Thank you!!

Thanks PJ. Do you know her personally?

Thank you!
We do the same at our business. We close from 12/24-1/3 every year.
I hope she just needed a few days to herself. Her poor daughter must be devastated.

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.7748727,-73.261518,38m/data=!3m1!1e3

Looking overhead at Patricia's house it's a grainy view, but I can't believe I didn't notice this earlier. Notice the car in the street in front of the house. It appears to be black. The front nose of the car is very small, just like the Honda Fit. The overhead view is from 2014. Could be he car. If it is, that would lend more credence to the belief that she doesn't live alone with her daughter and that she lives alone with her daughter in an apartment in the house. If she lived there by herself, you wouldn't park in the street, you'd use the driveway.

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.7748727,-73.261518,38m/data=!3m1!1e3

Looking overhead at Patricia's house it's a grainy view, but I can't believe I didn't notice this earlier. Notice the car in the street in front of the house. It appears to be black. The front nose of the car is very small, just like the Honda Fit. The overhead view is from 2014. Could be he car. If it is, that would lend more credence to the belief that she doesn't live alone with her daughter and that she lives alone with her daughter in an apartment in the house. If she lived there by herself, you wouldn't park in the street, you'd use the driveway.

Yep. There was a silver car in the driveway, yesterday.
Also, i saw some construction or renovation supplies at the side entrance of the house.
The side door was an entry door type door.
I believe she shares the home.

Yep. There was a silver car in the driveway, yesterday.
Also, i saw some construction or renovation supplies at the side entrance of the house.
The side door was an entry door type door.
I believe she shares the home.

As much as I believe that as well, I'd like to be 100% positive of it. The construction supplies has piqued my curiosity. Did the supplies look like stuff for the outside of the house or inside. This time of year one is less likely to have work done on the outside. If its for work to be done on the inside...for the whole house or someone's apartment? Could it be for Patricia's? Many shady characters in the construction field. Could one of them have met Patricia, perhaps taken a fancy to her?

Hope le is looking into the person who deleted their fb acct.

As much as I believe that as well, I'd like to be 100% positive of it. The construction supplies has piqued my curiosity. Did the supplies look like stuff for the outside of the house or inside. This time of year one is less likely to have work done on the outside. If its for work to be done on the inside...for the whole house or someone's apartment? Could it be for Patricia's? Many shady characters in the construction field. Could one of them have met Patricia, perhaps taken a fancy to her?

It was for indoors. A large counter top with built in sink. For a bathroom. And some other scrap wood pieces.

Geez. I'm a stalker. :facepalm:

It was for indoors. A large counter top with built in sink. For a bathroom. And some other scrap wood pieces.

Everyone be careful of what personal info you share with Momoffourboys...she may wind up at your front door. :scared: :hilarious:

You are exactly the type person I would want looking for me if I disappeared Ms. Stalker....:)

Your post leaves me the impression that you either know Patricia in some facet or know someone who does. If either is the case, the amount of questions that haven't been answered nor appear to even have been asked by media far outweigh what answers there are. Questions like...
1. Description of what attire she was wearing when she left?
2. Did she have her pocketbook with her when she left Mama's?
3. If not, is it a normal habit for PC to not bring one to work?
4. NW says there were no credit cards missing. Does she know that for certain? Would she know every card PC has?
5. Does PC have a debit card and was that found in her pocketbook? Cash? Surely she must carry some way to pay for things especially in an emergency if she's leaving her cc's at home.
6. Where was her daughter the night she went missing? Was she home alone? Home with a babysitter? Other tenants keep an eye on her?
7. Was her daughter staying elsewhere? Babysitters? Child's father? Was there an arrangement to pick her up after work, then go home?
8. She had a 3 day weekend coming, were there plans for her daughter to be elsewhere for any or all of those days?
9. If she was supposedly going straight home, when did someone first realize, it's getting kind of late and she's still not home? What time was it when the first attempt to contact her by phone occurred?
10. There are numerous routes PC can get from Mama's to home, if that was indeed what she was doing. What route does she normally take home?
11. It would appear that she isn't married, but was she seeing anyone? A steady bf? Someone she's dated casually? A recent breakup?
12. Does she have family local? Have they gone out looking for her?

Things seem to dawn on me at the strangest times. In the news it's reported that she lives alone with her daughter even though everything on the surface points to that not being the case. The appearance of two separate entrances. The appearance of her car parked out in the street in the overhead view on the map. A vehicle parked in the driveway that's not hers, but maybe she does live there alone. This house could have two apartments. The top floor and the bottom. What if she lives on one floor and the other floor is currently unoccupied? The construction materials could provide a clue to that. Maybe the other apartment is currently being renovated?? As far as an explanation for the car in the driveway. She has a daughter. Maybe someone, a friend, family member is staying there to take care of her daughter while PC is missing. It's likely the daughter goes to school, it might be a better idea to have her remain in her own home. Even if the daughter is currently staying elsewhere, someone could be staying there to watch over the house. Staying there in case Patricia either shows up or calls.

I don't know Patricia, nor do I know anyone connected to her. I contacted a co-worker and she was able to provide the info I shared. She's just as puzzled and concerned as we are. She's unaware of any boyfriend; the daughter is worried, asking about her mom.

I agree, it could be set up as a mother/daughter rental situation. My ex who still resides on Long Island owns many rental properties, he always looked for split level or large basements to make them into Mother/Daughter as it was more profitable and would cover the mortgage plus any repairs that came up. I find this very likely actually. Also when I was looking at past owner of the property it showed him as being 100 years old, so very likely this property either sold to someone using it as an investment. or to someone who will live in one level and rent the other. IMHO

Morning guys---just jumping in and may be repeating-----has anyone from "Job 2" (putting it in quotes to stand out) spoken out????? Identified a place of business where she worked her second job???
IMO safe to assume her cellphone battery has died by now.

Apologies---------just got caught up--------funny--commenter News12---called plant job her first job-------we here are calling it her second--funny, just commenting.
Have Patricia's cell phone records been accessed------also the phone records of Mama's????? IMO--that is where we will find something

Morning guys---just jumping in and may be repeating-----has anyone from "Job 2" (putting it in quotes to stand out) spoken out????? Identified a place of business where she worked her second job???
IMO safe to assume her cellphone battery has died by now.

Hey HC!
All good questions. Wish we had answers to any of them.
Unfortunately, it has been 6 days since PC has been mentioned in MSM.
No updates. No family/friends speaking out.
Very frustrating.

Apologies---------just got caught up--------funny--commenter News12---called plant job her first job-------we here are calling it her second--funny, just commenting.
Have Patricia's cell phone records been accessed------also the phone records of Mama's????? IMO--that is where we will find something

I got to thinking about Patricia's car. We have her plate number, but I also think it could be possible that the plates were removed, which makes identifying it tougher. So I asked a friend of mine to run her plate and see if she could come up with a vin number. She replied back that the plate number is either wrong or its expired. She's going to try and dig further into it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lily89
Back