Found Alive NY - Rachael Mattice, 24, Wells, 22 June 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
that is totally opposite of what prayers are meant for, so sad. c'mon ppl! either way she has issues. she may have been duplicitous, but that is a reason to pray for her too.

I can't read any more of the SM on FB about this poor girl. All of these horrible people complaining that their prayers were "wasted". WASTED??? Wow, I prayed that I hoped she just ran off to clear her head, or to get away from someone and basically at best my prayers were answered. At worst she may have suffered a terrifying ordeal. Please let it be the former. Note to all of the hypocrites on FB, if me or mine go missing, keep your prayers because they are not wanted by me. Jeesh, moo. Jmo.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Why? I think it's ok to talk about this new development that was published in MSM. Before it was just in comments on social media.

Absolutely it's OK to talk about the new developments. I have been watching this unfold for a while now and I have a couple of theories. I'm just waiting out a few things is all. When I think I have all my ducks in a row, I'll stop sitting on my hands. :)

Why? I think it's ok to talk about this new development that was published in MSM. Before it was just in comments on social media.
There's more SM rumors regarding drugs which we can't discuss.

I'm still quite skeptical, but willing to consider it all being legitimate. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You mean Shania whose name isn't really Shania and who is only 1/125th Indian?

It hit the Johnstown newspaper. A family member sent me the link. I can only see part of it without a subscription. I'm still withholding judgment.

Law enforcement official: Rachael Mattice was under investigation for possible theft related to her employment before her disappearance June 23
July 14, 2016
http://www.leaderherald.com/page/content.detail/id/604071/

I found if you go to their FB page you can then click on the newspaper article. They don't reveal as much as the News10 article. The ugliness of all the social media comments make me appreciate it here. Sure I'd like to know the true facts eventually, but I don't want to join the lynch mob. Whoa, that kind of ugly is scary. MOO

https://www.facebook.com/LeaderHerald

Note in this article they don't state what kind of theft.
http://leaderherald.com/page/conten...efore-her-disappearance-June-23.html?nav=5011

WELLS-A law enforcement official said this morning Rachael Mattice was under investigation for possible theft related to her employment before her disappearance June 23.

The law-enforcement official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, would provide no further details about the investigation of possible theft.

Okay, I will admit I do enjoy some of those funny Santa perp jokes. :santahat:

Local reporter Lindsay Nielsen: https://twitter.com/Lindsayon10

Lindsay Nielsen ‏@Lindsayon10 7h7 hours ago

Hamilton Co. Public Health Nursing Service didn't return calls, asked about home health aide Rachael Mattice

Lindsay Nielsen ‏@Lindsayon10 6h6 hours ago

Hamilton Co. Public Health Nursing Service Chairman called, says Mattice no longer works as aide. wouldn't say why she no longer works there

Lindsay Nielsen ‏@Lindsayon10 6h6 hours ago

Board Chair says agency is cooperating w/ law enforcement,wouldn't say if he's aware of alleged prescription theft investigation of Mattice

IIRC, her employer / employment agency stayed somewhat out of the search announcements during those two weeks. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You're right. I remember a comment about how it was odd her employer was saying nothing.

The post is still available ... Ctrl-F on the word "Continuing" and should take you right to it ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The post is still available ... Ctrl-F on the word "Continuing" and should take you right to it ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is it the FB message they received, or was there an additional picture earlier?

Is it the FB message they received, or was there an additional picture earlier?

I got the impression they posted the same thing twice (deleted first one, then reposted it)

I got the impression they posted the same thing twice (deleted first one, then reposted it)
Maybe it was originally posted without blacking out the profanity?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back