Found Alive NY - Rachael Mattice, 24, Wells, 22 June 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, I won't rush to judgment, but this new puzzle piece may fit.

It just explains why it seemed some details were being held back from the start.

doesnt sound good, still could have been legitimately missing against her will tho.

maybe she got involved/in trouble with the wrong people.

I work for a company that deals with hospice/rehab/geriatric aides. If I had a dollar for every patient that claimed their aide stole their pills...
Most claims are baseless, or in many cases it is a family member stealing pills and side gets blamed. Anyhow, they are all reported. I even have aides that self report, ie: "Hello this is Sue, ole Nancy is at it again, claims I stole all her pills".

Could be that....or not.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for the updates.

I am sorry but I am leaning to not believing her. The sketch seems generic. Guy with beard. ok And just some of the early comments from her relatives has me leaning to not believing her.

If LE ends up proving she has lied then I hope LE charges her with something related to the deception because people like that would let some innocent person be hauled off to prison just to keep their lie a secret and so they don't have to face their parents with the real story.

Her story reeks of falsehood. I was willing to give her benefit of doubt but not after hearing of the possibility of prescription drug theft. That puts me over the top now.

I work for a company that deals with hospice/rehab/geriatric aides. If I had a dollar for every patient that claimed their aide stole their pills...
Most claims are baseless, or in many cases it is a family member stealing pills and side gets blamed. Anyhow, they are all reported. I even have aides that self report, ie: "Hello this is Sue, ole Nancy is at it again, claims I stole all her pills".

Could be that....or not.

Lots of doctors who have to prescribe narcotic type medicines are making their patients come in for random pill counts these days.
The few bad apples are making it tough on patients that do everything right.

Lots of doctors who have to prescribe narcotic type medicines are making their patients come in for random pill counts these days.
The few bad apples are making it tough on patients that do everything right.
I believe it. I'm a chronic pain sufferer and I don't even get prescriptions anymore because I was tired of being treated like a Meth dealer for 30 5mg oxycodone a month (by my Pharmacy no less!) Advil is my go to now.

Well if you think you are about to be arrested, I suppose that would be a good motive to make yourself disappear.jmo.

I can't read any more of the SM on FB about this poor girl. All of these horrible people complaining that their prayers were "wasted". WASTED??? Wow, I prayed that I hoped she just ran off to clear her head, or to get away from someone and basically at best my prayers were answered. At worst she may have suffered a terrifying ordeal. Please let it be the former. Note to all of the hypocrites on FB, if me or mine go missing, keep your prayers because they are not wanted by me. Jeesh, moo. Jmo.

I believe it. I'm a chronic pain sufferer and I don't even get prescriptions anymore because I was tired of being treated like a Meth dealer for 30 5mg oxycodone a month (by my Pharmacy no less!) Advil is my go to now.

I know exactly what you mean. Years ago when we once in a blue moon really needed something strong for a few days to help alleviate some serious pain we go into our clinic or emergency room and at least walk out with something to help. These days you cant even get any strong medicines from the ER without losing a limb.

I know exactly what you mean. Years ago when we once in a blue moon really needed something strong for a few days to help alleviate some serious pain we go into our clinic or emergency room and at least walk out with something to help. These days you cant even get any strong medicines from the ER without losing a limb.
The world's gone mad. I hope Rachael didn't get caught up in a situation that is only making life harder for the legitimately ill. but, but, but, no one is perfect and her family loves her, and she's got loads of friends. This could be a new beginning if she has lost her way .

Disregard. Was texting my daughter and got mixed up. oops.[emoji15]

She had to have been somewhere for two weeks. Whether abducted or not, it's most probable that someone else knows where she was. Santa perp would likely be a local that people would recognize, and that sketch is pretty much a mix of the travelocity gnome and Santa. I'm just glad she is home and safe. It's the best outcome for a missing person.

if she is lying about all this, I really hope some innocent person sketch-look-alike doesn't get hauled in and arrested based on her claims

Below link shows 12 examples of people lying about a rape/abduction and in one case a guy spent 4 years in prison before the girl finally fessed up that it was all a fabrication. Its one thing to lie but when the lie starts to accues others then it becomes a much more serious crime. For her sake I hope she has not been lying about all this. If she is then she had better come clean very quickly because she can be digging herself into more trouble than she realized.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/janet-blo...o-lied-about-being-raped-and-why-they-did-it/

Still sitting on my hands for now. :ohdear:

Still sitting on my hands for now. :ohdear:

Why? I think it's ok to talk about this new development that was published in MSM. Before it was just in comments on social media.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back