NY - Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, murdered, 1993-94, John Biltroff *GUILTY* - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm sure if we looked hard enough we would find a connection with Pak and Bangkok

What does the above (below) have to do with Rita Tangredi and Colleen McNamee?

Suggestion: if you don't like to see posts moved, then don't post off topic.

What does the above (below) have to do with Rita Tangredi and Colleen McNamee?

Suggestion: if you don't like to see posts moved, then don't post off topic.

Mea culpa. Sorry for interjecting CPH and OB into this thread. Please snip, and move or not, at your discretion.

http://doenetwork.org/cases/758ufny.html

Check out the photo of the jewelry. On the same day a few blocks away: At 647 Belmont Ave., the corpse of a man left under a mattress was found by a drug user hanging out in the abandoned building. The body's face had been hacked off

Now the owner of this "abandoned building" at 647 belmont, runs a ministry called "CHURCH LIGHTHOUSE NETWORK ", "DELGADO HOUSE MINISTRIES "
:coldcase::jawdrop:

DHM is a dynamic ministry for teens that is changing the lives of teens in East NY Brooklyn.

ok these look a lot like Vision Ministries Open Arms

I think John Bittrolff very well could be the LISK..... he has to be connected to Jessica Taylor that went missing circa 2003....her body ends up in Manorville where he lives now.......and her skull shows up along Ocean Parkway....home of the GB4 dumpsite.... Bittrolff grew up in Mastic which is a stones throw from Manorville...maybe 3 miles.... I understand the police and Canine units were at the dumpsite before his arrest..... now that the dog's had his scent.... maybe they went back to that area... at any rate.....they want their case to stick....so they wont charge him with anything until they have a good case against him.....like they do with the two girls murdered that he is connected to thru Dna....

Wondering if john can be the doer of the AC4. I am wondering about the posing of victims. It seems by 2006 he would have learned not to leave dna. Anyone know about how john b's victims were posed in comparison to the AC4?

Most likely a roman catholic church as there was a photo of the youngest boy receiving his first holy communion

Most likely a roman catholic church as there was a photo of the youngest boy receiving his first holy communion
I also saw photos of John Bittrolff as a kid on his mothers fb account im not sure I can mention her name here. Another thought is this. I believe his older son made refernce to hunting upstate in McDonough. I checked every property record there. I didnt see anything in the Bittrolff name but did see that North Sea Hunting Club owns about 20 acres. North Sea Hunting Club is based in South Hampton by invite only. I wonder if JB is a member. We know he is a Hunter. There also is a guy from Mastic who owns land in McDonough, ny. I wonder if they are friends. Over and out

Someone I believe it was PBrendt that Jessica Taylors corpse was placed on a stack of brances. Im not sure where he got that info from

IMHO, I don’t think Bitterloff is LISK. Too many dissimilarities. I really believe LISK is much younger, for a lot of reasons, but mainly due to his use of Craigslist. LISK was using Craigslist back when it was very popular amongst users in their 20s. I believe that GB4 LISK has always been a peer of his victims and that was a contributing factor in why they trusted him so much.

Someone I believe it was PBrendt that Jessica Taylors corpse was placed on a stack of brances. Im not sure where he got that info from
Here is one reference to how her torso was found:
Long Island Serial Killer: Jessica Taylor Skull Found on ...
archive.longislandpress.com/.../jessica-taylor-identified-as-skull-on-ocea...
May 9, 2011 - Jessica Taylor Identified as Skull on Ocean Parkway ... Taylor was working as a prostitute near the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City and had ... the body of Jessica Taylor was found on a pile of discarded wood and sticks ...

http://archive.longislandpress.com/2011/05/09/jessica-taylor-identified-as-skull-on-ocean-parkway/

IMHO, I don’t think Bitterloff is LISK. Too many dissimilarities. I really believe LISK is much younger, for a lot of reasons, but mainly due to his use of Craigslist. LISK was using Craigslist back when it was very popular amongst users in their 20s. I believe that GB4 LISK has always been a peer of his victims and that was a contributing factor in why they trusted him so much.

Many "hobbyists" use Craigslist. And many of them are middle aged. You'd be making a mistake to assume that LISK is a younger man simply because he used Craigslist or Backpage. JMO

I agree with MK about age and craigslist, but to expand a little on that: it may be a regional thing. In the greater NYC metro area craigslist has been the go-to source for all kinds of things and every age group. I'm not sure about it now, but in 2001-2007 I used craigslist to: find 3 apartments, buy/sell furniture and other items, post and respond to job listings, etc.

At least half of the people who posted or responded to ads were older than me, and I'm *solidly* middle-aged now. The age demographic may be different (and skew younger) elsewhere, but that was my experience fwiw, and a huge part of my job during those years was sourcing items for a cultural institution on the site so I was constantly responding to ads and meeting the sellers.

they both were posed in a certain fashion...identical to each other.... according to spota....but spota said..about that and certain things "missing" are known only by the police and the "killer"...

If he were a subcontractor, then I don think he has to be licensed nor bonded.. The contractor has to be and many times they farm out these jobs to subcontractors...

Sorry Lyndsay - I didn't screen shot the pic...so I have nothing to compare it too. But it was an aerial shot showing Oak Beach. I believe it was taken from a seaplane.

The most recent articles are from way back in August and say that his trial is to begin Sept. 18 (in two days!) but it looks like the date of his next appearance has been moved to Sept. 24th instead. I noticed only one "incident" from 1993 is listed. Is this normally how these things work?
You can search for him here: https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcrim_attorney/Login
Use the public log-in, his case # is 01701-2014

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back