NY - Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, murdered, 1993-94, John Biltroff *GUILTY* - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How does a charity make $100,000 a year when there is virtually no activity or physical location related to that charity? It does seem like a front for something else. There is no marketing to speak of and no footprint, to speak of, re: accomplishments, fundraising events, etc.

In another case, this one in Central Florida, there was a PO Box number that kept coming up in several different areas of research relative to family members that likely had something to do with the disappearance of a child and the death of his mother. There were low level criminals in the family and among their associates that kept getting let off with little consequence.

There were small town LE involved intimately with some of these family members and there was a church, with a shady pastor, that came up in relation to this interesting PO Box. That church, just outside of the Tampa area, had tons of money coming in every week yet in all their photos there were usually only about 20-30 people in attendance for any of their services. They also all seemed to be related to only about a half dozen surnames. To me, it looked like a bunch of low level criminals being used, manipulated and sometimes intimidated and accused of heinous crimes in order to protect a larger criminal syndicate.

The family and/or their associates had allegations filed against them. Some of those young people were charged with crimes and then the charges were either reduced or went away. It looked like many of the young women around this family and the church were being intimidated. So many of those females ended up in jobs in the sex industry and many of the young men didn't seem to work, regularly.

With that case in mind, I really think the same thing is going on with the "ministry."

Does anyone know what church the Bittrolff's are a part of? The Brookfield Presbysterian is at Wading River & South St, two blocks from silas carter.

Just a hunch based on wife's family:
I would think that if they are affiliated with any church it is likely Roman Catholic..

How does a charity make $100,000 a year when there is virtually no activity or physical location related to that charity? It does seem like a front for something else. There is no marketing to speak of and no footprint, to speak of, re: accomplishments, fundraising events, etc.

I'd be willing to bet $100k that they have never come close to making $100k! LOL It definitely does seem like a front for someone or something. But it could also be PL's "project" that never really went anywhere.

What I'd like to know is, how exactly are the Bittrolff and L******* families related or connected?

PS Can I actually type the name? PL has her name all over the VMOA (poor excuse for a) website.

I'd be willing to bet $100k that they have never come close to making $100k! LOL It definitely does seem like a front for someone or something. But it could also be PL's "project" that never really went anywhere.

What I'd like to know is, how exactly are the Bittrolff and L******* families related or connected?

PS Can I actually type the name? PL has her name all over the VMOA (poor excuse for a) website.

The phone number for the ministry is Bittrolff's phone. The L family are graduates of William Floyd Hi, just like Bittrolff

The phone number for the ministry is Bittrolff's phone. The L family are graduates of William Floyd Hi, just like Bittrolff

ONE phone number listed is the same as Bittrolff's. That number no longer appears to be connected to VMOA. It's totally possible that VM could have had that phone number prior to the Bittrolff's.

It just seems to me like we would have found *something* connecting them by now if there was something to be found.

I still see that number on the Vision Ministries website. So Open Arms had that number, then it cancels the phone, Bittrolff signs up a new phone and randomly gets the same number as a fellow William Floyd Alumni? And the house that vision Ministries is registered to is straight down Silas Carter right by Sunrise Highway? Sorry your defying logic with that explanation....then again Mr Bittrolff is allowed a mass amount of impossible coincidences because as a serial killer of prostitutes he is just above suspicion. :lamb:

I still see that number on the Vision Ministries website. So Open Arms had that number, then it cancels the phone, Bittrolff signs up a new phone and randomly gets the same number as a fellow William Floyd Alumni? And the house that vision Ministries is registered to is straight down Silas Carter right by Sunrise Highway? Sorry your defying logic with that explanation....then again Mr Bittrolff is allowed a mass amount of impossible coincidences because as a serial killer of prostitutes he is just above suspicion. :lamb:

Without a smoking gun, it's just a coincidence. Find me the smoking gun and I will be happy to run with the connection. :)

And the DWI guy is parts manager of BMW southampton. Remember Sugar Bear was last seen getting into a red BMW

And the DWI guy is parts manager of BMW southampton. Remember Sugar Bear was last seen getting into a red BMW

Okay, hold up. First off, there is no proof whatsoever that Sugar Bear has anything to do with Bittrolff. Second, LOTS of people on LI have BMWs.

Right but how many people live at the address listed for Vision Ministries?

83 Acorn Circle appears to be an apartment complex. So it's not necessarily the same address. Also, that address doesn't appear to be the current one for VMOA, either.

ETA: This feels like a fencing match! I'm going to bed. TBC... ;)

83 ACORN CIR APT 1
Moriches, New York 11955
(631) 874-
http://www.salespider.com/b-338212986/vision-ministries-open-arms-in

http://appext20.dos.ny.gov/corp_pub...=%&p_search_type=BEGINS&p_srch_results_page=0

NYS Department of State

Division of Corporations

Entity Information

The information contained in this database is current through August 20, 2014.

VISION MINISTRIES OPEN ARMS INC.
83 ACRON CIRCLE, APT. 1
MORICHES, NEW YORK, 11955

Vision Ministries Open Arms In
83 Acorn Circle # 1
Moriches, NY 11955
(631) 874-
http://www.manta.com/mb_53_F0_EDD/associations_non_profits/moriches_ny

(Modsnip) Look into a charity called Nana's house in Mastic then read this:

http://www.longislandpress.com/2013/10/13/new-dune-erodes-in-gilgo-threatening-ocean-parkway/

A nor’easter south of Long Island churned up Atlantic Ocean waves that eroded a chunk of a newly rebuilt dune in Gilgo Beach, forcing the partial closure of two lanes on Ocean Parkway.

The part of the new 20-foot-wide dune that was washed away was estimated to be the length of a football field, about a half mile west of the Town of Babylon’s Gilgo Beach pedestrian underpass, with waves washing up about 20 feet south of the edge of the roadway.

(Modsnip)

Without a smoking gun, it's just a coincidence. Find me the smoking gun and I will be happy to run with the connection. :)
GO to her personal facebook page, see her children and grandchildren's friends list. There are innumerable connections with JB's brothers and other family members. The two families are definitely connected.

83 ACORN CIR APT 1
Moriches, New York 11955
(631) 874-
http://www.salespider.com/b-338212986/vision-ministries-open-arms-in

http://appext20.dos.ny.gov/corp_pub...=%&p_search_type=BEGINS&p_srch_results_page=0

NYS Department of State

Division of Corporations

Entity Information

The information contained in this database is current through August 20, 2014.

VISION MINISTRIES OPEN ARMS INC.
83 ACRON CIRCLE, APT. 1
MORICHES, NEW YORK, 11955

Vision Ministries Open Arms In
83 Acorn Circle # 1
Moriches, NY 11955
(631) 874-
http://www.manta.com/mb_53_F0_EDD/associations_non_profits/moriches_ny

1. The ONLY credible site you listed is the NYS entity database.
2. The date information on the NYS site means nothing. If an entity doesn't file a change of address, then the NYS database won't reflect a new address.
3. Click here, and then on the "Details" tab: http://nccsweb.urban.org/communityplatform/nccs/organization/profile/id/205953804/popup/1

They received tax-exempt status in 2010. But the last time they filed a tax return was 2011. In fact, it looks like the whole thing has been abandoned.

Similar info is reflected here: http://www.guidestar.org/organizations/20-5953804/vision-ministries-open-arms.aspx

If you want a current address, then find the most recent tax filing. I would LOVE it if you did find something that was filed in the last 2 years. But it doesn't seem to exist.

GO to her personal facebook page, see her children and grandchildren's friends list. There are innumerable connections with JB's brothers and other family members. The two families are definitely connected.

Yes, I know that. Which is why I suggested that perhaps the *8997 number was listed with VMOA because PAB helped her file the entity.

The two families knowing each other is no smoking gun. If they turn out to be cousins, then that helps. But still not a smoking gun.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice
Back