NY - Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, murdered, 1993-94, John Biltroff *GUILTY* - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Marble, an ordinary website keeping track of private information is hard to accept for me too. I'm not saying that kind of information is not tracked, I'm saying the information being made available to public so easily doesn't look plausible. Would you mind testing the site with the name "Charles Xavier". What does it have to say about a fictional character? No IP addresses? Too many IP addresses? It would be interesting to see.

I think both Rita and Colleen were found within months and believe it was publicized back then, but will try to find some links.

Brutal Deaths Link Lives Of 10 Women Police Seek Connections To A Pa. Man.
By Leonard N. Fleming and Ralph Vigoda,
INQUIRER STAFF WRITERS
Posted: July 04, 1999
http://articles.philly.com/1999-07-04/news/25524487_1_prostitution-women-police-connections

"* ...Mercer County authorities believe three other women my have some link to Gunning. Two, Rita Tangredi and Colleen McNamara, were found dead in Suffolk County on Long Island in New York; Tangredi's body was discovered in November 1993, McNamara's two months later..."

And here is a NYT article from 2003 about Jessica Taylor
4 Bodies Leave Hamlet On Edge
By JULIA C. MEAD
Published: December 14, 2003
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/12/14/nyregion/4-bodies-leave-hamlet-on-edge.html

It may have been reported in local LI newspapers after above victims discovered, or maybe local flyers. Regardless, it's possible that Bittrolff would have heard about these discoveries way back when, and if hypothetically he is connected to Gilgo/Oak Beach victims he may have changed his method of disposal based on media/LE presence, so as to avoid detection. (or police scanners, missing persons, LE acquaintances) And if hypothetically, he could have held on to victims until opportunity of S.Gilbert missing to dispose of bodies along Gilgo/Oak beach to throw off LE more. Jmo

I dont know what to think about Bittrolff anymore. I have no opinion.

I take a break from the case and it gets cracked! is this info accurate? whose Am R and hows she connected to PB? Can someone fill me in? How is brandywine NJ connected? Holy ****!

Am R is PB as she is listed as her Alias on many free websites like Familysearch.org and others.

R Am is also PB and or JB.

AdvancedBackgroundChecks.Com and Intelligator.com are two of several websites that associate Email addresses to ip addresses.

When i ran the ip address of a close relative of JB and the ip of one of MB's email, they both came back to identical coordinates; which

when googled, came back to the same address on Brandywine Way in Middletown, NJ.

I realize IP addresses show a general location.

<modsnip>

Am R is PB as she is listed as her Alias on many free websites like Familysearch.org and others.

R Am is also PB and or JB.

AdvancedBackgroundChecks.Com and Intelligator.com are two of several websites that associate Email addresses to ip addresses.

When i ran the ip address of a close relative of JB and the ip of one of MB's email, they both came back to identical coordinates; which

when googled, came back to the same address on Brandywine Way in Middletown, NJ.

I realize IP addresses show a general location.

<modsnip>

Am R has a former address which is curiously close to that of VMOA's former address

VISION MINISTRIES OPEN ARMS INC.
83 ACORN CIRCLE, APT. 1
MORICHES, NEW YORK, 11955

Am R
85 Acorn Circle Apt 2,
Moriches, NY 11955

If you want a specific physical address for the WAN IP at a given date/time, you would have to contact the ISP. Not like any regular person can just call up and ask for it but this information is logged at the ISP. They are pretty on point with this.

Island One Resorts operates eight resorts in Florida:

Barefoot Resort

Bryans Spanish Cove

Liki Tiki Village

Orbit One Vacation Villas

Parkway International Resort in Orlando

The Cove On Ormond Beach

Charter Club Resort of Naples Bay

Crescent Resort On South Beach.

http://www.redweek.com/resources/ar...icle&utm_source=newsletter&&utm_campaign=july

Island One, Inc.

Western Reserve acted as financial advisor to Island One, Inc. in its reorganization by Timeshare Acquisitions LLC.

Island One, based in Orlando, Florida, is one of the largest privately-held timeshare developers in the U.S.

At the time of the transaction, the company had grown from a single site to an organization that had acquired, developed and

re-developed nine properties in Florida and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Island One’s affiliate, Club Navigo, allowed customers to gain

access to a larger network of 29 affiliate resorts.

http://wesrespartners.com/island-one-inc-2/

Screenshot from Floridas official website

https://www.myfloridacounty.com/

John Bittrolff and his "wife" PAA or PAB are part owners of Island One Inc .

Island One Inc. Corporate Office & Headquarters
8680 Commodity Circle Orlando FL 32819
(407) 812-6433

Island One, based in Orlando, Florida, is one of the largest privately-held timeshare developers in the U.S.

Prior to filing Chapter 11 Bankruptcy in September of 2010, Island One Inc operated eight resorts in Florida:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-...after-florida-property-values-sales-drop.html

I looked up the addresses to the 8

Barefoot'n Resort
2754 Florida Plaza
Kissimmee, FL 34747

Bryans Spanish Cove
13875 State Road 535, Orlando, FL 32821
(800) 634-3119

Liki Tiki Village
17777 Bali Boulevard, Winter Garden, FL 34787
(407) 239-5000

Orbit One Vacation Villas
2950 Entry Point Boulevard, Kissimmee, FL 34747
(407) 827-6207

Parkway International Resort in Orlando
6200 Safari Trail, Kissimmee, FL 34747
(407) 396-6600

The Cove On Ormond Beach
145 S Atlantic Ave, Ormond Beach, FL >>>>>Daytona Beach is just a stones throw away from here

Charter Club Resort of Naples Bay
1000 10th Avenue South, Naples, FL 34102
(239) 261-5559

Crescent Resort On South Beach
1420 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139
(305) 531-5197

Adjourned/Remanded again today. Next appearance is the last day of this month. Still only charged with two murders. Beginning to think this could stretch on for years. :/

Adjourned/Remanded again today. Next appearance is the last day of this month. Still only charged with two murders. Beginning to think this could stretch on for years. :/
I hope LE includes the third victim if it goes to trial.

TY Marble I knew it was in early March now it's the end of March, I can handle that. But can the families? So sad for them.

JB probably curses his brother out everday for becoming a criminal. His DNA lead to his arrest. Does anyone know what troubles JB brother had with the law?

This is a mugshot of John Bittrolff taken 10/8/1990 by Suffolk County police and a sketch of an unknown man seen in the area at the time

Karen Louise Wilson vanished in 1985, Police want to find him for questioning. (Photo Credit: Namus.gov)

Karen Louise Wilson was last seen on Wednesday, March 27, 1985 abt 7:30-8:00 PM in the Colonial Quad parking lot at The University

of Albany (State University of New York or SUNY) in Albany, NY It is presumed that she was heading to her Colonial Quad dorm.

Karen was 5'3" and weighed 114 pounds at the time of her abduction. She has brown hair and brown eyes.

http://deaniepeters-missingangels.blogspot.com/2013/09/karen-louise-wilson-missing-28-years.html

According to an article in TimesUnion.com, http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Out-of-sight-but-not-of-mind-4334152.php

Police believe that Karen was abducted near or in the parking lot to her dorm room.

Investigators ran a re-creation of an abduction scenario in a parking lot and timed it. The time it took for a bigger man to single handedly

abduct a petite woman was only 10 seconds.

They theorize that a lone man in a car was waiting in the college parking lot for a target and saw Karen.

Although persons of interest have come and gone, and sex offenders have been looked at, police have a sketch of an unknown man seen

in the area at the time Karen vanished. They are not calling him a suspect, simply someone wanted for questioning..

Missing Since: March 27, 1985 from Albany, New York
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: February 2, 1963
Height and Weight: 5'3, 114 pounds

Read more about Karen Louise Wilson at the links above and here on Websleuths at

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Albany-27-March-1985&p=11661305#post11661305

Attachments

• bitt1.JPG
    bitt1.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 199
The sketch sure looks like JB. I hope you call it in.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back