NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
in my opinion till this man shows up or u can prove to me he left and is alive bank transactions credit card transaction getting a copy of his license calling his kids everyone is a suspect im waiting to here

Both Robert and Ida seemed to have made shady decisions in the past, which shows me that ethics were not high on their list. What other thinking and behaviors would one or both resort to in times of conflict, stress, fear, or anger?

I noticed that little was mentioned about victimology, but I knew I had to research the possibilities to make this real for me. Again, no judgment. Facts that may pertain to his disappearance should be brought to light.

Their criminal involvement may have had nothing to do with Robert's disappearance. But, it might have-in so many possible ways.

I had seen that she had her own firm in nyc and worked with the Italian consulate with power of attrny this is a pretty high position right

city, the problem with following the documented money is it is quite probable that they have a lot of cash stashed somewhere. They made $100K alone on the one deal that's listed in the indictment and, as per the indictment, there are many deals that are not listed.

Just look at the size of their house, their annual property taxes, and the major renovation work done on the house as recently as last year. I don't know how much electricians make, but I can guess that they would have to be getting additional MAJOR money from somewhere else, and not from IM giving piano lessons (nor from being a lawyer because she has been disbarred, as per the sentencing info).

I have only read that police found the vehicle at the train station, not the son.

im not accuseing anyone but rob very well could have buried a few stashes if u no what I mean for a rainy day was that day three weeks ago or did some one who got burned with this mortage ring decide to get revenge in sure the police are looking at all angles its just to bad ida s past gets brought into this but maybe her past will help solve this mystery

city, the problem with following the documented money is it is quite probable that they have a lot of cash stashed somewhere. They made $100K alone on the one deal that's listed in the indictment and, as per the indictment, there are many deals that are not listed.

Just look at the size of their house, their annual property taxes, and the major renovation work done on the house as recently as last year. I don't know how much electricians make, but I can guess that they would have to be getting additional MAJOR money from somewhere else, and not from IM giving piano lessons (nor from being a lawyer because she has been disbarred, as per the sentencing info).

I have only read that police found the vehicle at the train station, not the son.

Assuming Rob was a Journeyman, he could be making upwards of $50/hour

I am searching for any link that says she was on the phone with him for 45 min. I don;t have it, and no I am not going to ask Ida. The poor woman doesn't need us bothering her.

they believe hes on the island somewere thats why they have a search sunday planned at edgewood preserve runs off commack rd and nichols rd maybe he walked into the woods idk

they believe hes on the island somewere thats why they have a search sunday planned at edgewood preserve runs off commack rd and nichols rd maybe he walked into the woods idk

Unless they think he would leave his family to become a hobo, or his headaches were severe enough to make him disoriented, it doesn't make sense to search those woods. IMO.

Unless he rode a bike or was an avid hiker?

Park your car at the train station then walk into the woods did the k9 dogs even get a sent of him at the train station

Unless they think he would leave his family to become a hobo, or his headaches were severe enough to make him disoriented, it doesn't make sense to search those woods. IMO.

Unless he rode a bike or was an avid hiker?

Bike/hiker? His wife would have made mention of that. She makes it sounds like she's always known where he is at all times, so the odds of him randomly bike riding or hiking unknown to his wife on his way home, on the day he left his wallet home, seem infinitesimally slim.

I agree with you that the woods searching seems odd, but it's near the car's last location, so they may feel they have nothing else to go on. The only credible way he would end up in the woods IMO is if either he drove to the station to meet someone secretly, and ended up dead in the woods, or he was murdered elsewhere in a similarly premeditated fashion and dumped there.

Bike/hiker? His wife would have made mention of that. She makes it sounds like she's always known where he is at all times, so the odds of him randomly bike riding or hiking unknown to his wife on his way home, on the day he left his wallet home, seem infinitesimally slim.

I agree with you that the woods searching seems odd, but it's near the car's last location, so they may feel they have nothing else to go on. The only credible way he would end up in the woods IMO is if either he drove to the station to meet someone secretly, and ended up dead in the woods, or he was murdered elsewhere in a similarly premeditated fashion and dumped there.

In which case a bunch of amateurs tromping around the woods is a forensics person's nightmare, IMO.

Did Robert take any medications ? Any new medications ? Had he ever had any episodes of directional confusion ? Had he ever gone away for periods of time before ?

Did Robert take any medications ? Any new medications ? Had he ever had any episodes of directional confusion ? Had he ever gone away for periods of time before ?

The wife has said that he has never been late before. Regarding medications, all that she mentioned was (from facebook): "headaches.. he would take advil or excedrin.. had gone to doctor last year.. they were sporadic.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez