NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

While I can understand your suspicion, was my link to the information Ida Mayer submitted to NAMUS not a credible source?

The NAMUS report has him being seen in his driveway at 2:50PM. The way that you know this was not 2:50AM is that if it were, his last sighting would have been somewhere at work. This can be publicly verified with the information that Ida Mayer has submitted to NAMUS. The information that cannot be publicly verified is that the neighbor's security cameras is how they know that he showed up and left.

The NAMUS entries list time in military/ 24 hour clock terms. 02:50 means 2:50AM. 2:50 PM would be listed as 14:50.

Would this footage be close enough and clear enough to determine who was driving the car when it left the house?

I always believed the last sighting was at 1230 by fellow employees now I hear we got a neighbors security camera showing the vechile pulling in at 250 so if his sell pinged at 145 about 15 mintues from home were did he spend the other 50 min with no wallet and do we no if he had cash on him this is all based on the neighbors security is it another one of those cameras that show the bottom of the vechile

We don't know if the time was accidentally put in as 2:50 am by Robert's wife. It may have been because the time of 2:50pm comes up in several places. But, we don't know for sure. We would need verification to call fact.

I always believed the last sighting was at 1230 by fellow employees now I hear we got a neighbors security camera showing the vechile pulling in at 250 so if his sell pinged at 145 about 15 mintues from home were did he spend the other 50 min with no wallet and do we no if he had cash on him this is all based on the neighbors security is it another one of those cameras that show the bottom of the vechile

City, we cannot call this fact yet. But, maybe we can look into this more so we can make headway.

maybe she meant before bed at 250 am this is the first I heard about security cameras if there is not criminal why they checking cameras

never take the word of a stranger on the internet... but do start asking questions about this. I've been watching this case since it went public and it's frustrating to see the story conflicting itself. I will see if I can find out more information on the cameras to back it up. Hopefully someone close to the family can persuade them to release all the information so that people can do their best to help.

Also, I'm pretty sure it was the police who discovered the car. Who would send a 15 yr old w/o a license to check a train station parking lot?

that's is a credible source about the kid finding the car trust me

Everybody - please remember that speculation has to have some basis in fact and cannot be outrageous. Family members are considered victims and are NOT open to sleuthing unless MSM or LE name them. Facebook info is all rumor and not to be discussed here. And it is never okay to talk about your fellow posters as if they are not here and can't read.

If you have a concern, alert the post and let the Mods handle it.

Thanks,

Salem

that's is a credible source about the kid finding the car trust me

Hey city1106 - that's not good enough. We need a link to consider it a fact. I'm sure we all trust you, but .... we need a link.

Thanks!

Salem

never take the word of a stranger on the internet... but do start asking questions about this. I've been watching this case since it went public and it's frustrating to see the story conflicting itself. I will see if I can find out more information on the cameras to back it up. Hopefully someone close to the family can persuade them to release all the information so that people can do their best to help.

Also, I'm pretty sure it was the police who discovered the car. Who would send a 15 yr old w/o a license to check a train station parking lot?

Frankie, hope you will continue to share, and hopefully be able to follow up with sources.

This case felt hinky to me from the getgo. Just my instincts.

Firstly, LE has stated no crimes committed.
Secondly, The searches (IMHO) could have been started immediately.
They seem very disorganized about the whole thing.

The "impression" we get about Robert is he was a family man, well-liked, respected etc. Why wouldn't his friends be all over the search effort?

Something feels fishy to me. :twocents:

:moo:

Traffic on Long Island can be brutal. Especially weekends--everyone heading to Hamptons. He may have been stuck in traffic, or made a stop somewhere. IDK.

The NAMUS report has him being seen in his driveway at 2:50PM. The way that you know this was not 2:50AM is that if it were, his last sighting would have been somewhere at work. This can be publicly verified with the information that Ida Mayer has submitted to NAMUS. The information that cannot be publicly verified is that the neighbor's security cameras is how they know that he showed up and left.

If in fact there are neighbors cameras, perhaps LE saw the videos. Hence no criminal evidence?

I just noticed under contacts on the namus page there is a listing kim law with a 518 area code is this the law firm in Saratoga spring ny

Wonder where RM is actually from ? If he's from LI, are any of his family/long time friends coming forward ? Showing concern ? jmo Also, RM's wife stated that she had been shown (by LE ) a surveillance video of a store near the station parking lot. She never said what she saw though...

IMO it would be almost impossible to be a victim of an attack and have no witnesses at all, just due to the density of the population in the area. You are almost never out of sight of other people. The only thing that makes sense is his car being parked in an ordinary way, by Robert or someone else, and the driver perhaps getting on a train or into another car. No one would notice normal activity. But as far as road rage, etc...someone would have seen something. Leaning toward a voluntary disappearance though I hate to judge something like that from a distance.

Everybody - please remember that speculation has to have some basis in fact and cannot be outrageous. Family members are considered victims and are NOT open to sleuthing unless MSM or LE name them. Facebook info is all rumor and not to be discussed here. And it is never okay to talk about your fellow posters as if they are not here and can't read.

If you have a concern, alert the post and let the Mods handle it.

Thanks,

Salem

bbm - sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I was deliberately not naming names because didn't want to make anyone feel like I was attacking them. Just wanted to share my feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez