NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If no crime was commited was did they suponea camera footage from the bank of America atm that's rite there also loooking into phone records

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
ok ..now in english,,LOL

I would love to read this article, but no luck. It asks my login. Under it reads that the access is only free for Comcast, TimeWarner and ElectricSM customers, which I'm not as I'm from Europe.

Is it him? TIA

Just an hour ago the article was open, right now I also can't access it anymore. In any case it did not say much at all, not even the gender of the body, only that one was found. Inwood Park is about 35 miles from Deer Park.

After reading all available info, I also believe he left on his own accord. I also feel some info ,like video surveillance footage has not been released by LE . I feel because of what they (LE) have found (or not found) has them feeling a crime was not committed. I also feel that after interviewing co workers and close friends LE are comfortable with their conclusions. As for the front seat of the car being moved up ,it could also mean that someone either was in the backseat and needed to get out or something was retrieved from behind the seat on the floor requiring to be moved forward. The car is a 2004 not a 1964 ,being it's not a custom car ,or vintage so from a guy who it seems to me to have some money (judged by looking at the house) I don't put to much into him leaving it. Besides it sticks out like a sore thumb if he took it with him. I hope for the families sake he drops them a line. A point someone brought up was the headaches he was suffering from according to his wife, maybe this is playing a role in this whole thing. Maybe it was financial.... A couple of people show up for the search? friends/ relatives/co workers no shows? I think that is telling in itself..

bbm - True. Either he was not well liked, which would surprise me, he looks very nice, or they know there is no point searching ... jmo

Maybe the wife wasn't well liked I won't jump to conclusions if I were u let the police look at this

Hopefully he did leave on his own and he will be back soon

Hopefully this isn't repeating information that's already known but the Facebook page that was set up is no longer available. Not sure what that indicates but I find it odd.

The founders shut it down after making it a closed site (odd in itself) which meant they couldn't open it again. The new one takes over from it.

Just popping in to say that I feel horrible for his wife and kids.

I just wish that he would be located already. That fact that he is still missing worries me.

It worries me even more that the FB page has been taken down.

In other news I finally found him on Namus: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/20818/0/

There not releasing any info till after the autopsy not even gender

Hopefully this isn't repeating information that's already known but the Facebook page that was set up is no longer available. Not sure what that indicates but I find it odd.

Just an hour ago the article was open, right now I also can't access it anymore. In any case it did not say much at all, not even the gender of the body, only that one was found. Inwood Park is about 35 miles from Deer Park.

The article is saying .... " INWOOD - Police say the body of a 36-year-old male was discovered in the waters off Inwood Bay Park this morning.

Authorities say the man was found at around 6:45 a.m. and was pronounced dead at the scene. There appears to be no criminality in the case." The age does not point to this being RM.

The founders shut it down after making it a closed site (odd in itself) which meant they couldn't open it again. The new one takes over from it.

After reading on both the original FB group page and the new/current group page, I think it was a matter of initially not understanding the technical mechanics of settings on FB groups; esp with respect to access. The current FB page is much more active now at this point.

There were 2 found one that fell of a,fishing boat that was,identified as a 36 year old male then the other that they are not discloseing till after autopsy

Just popping in to say that I feel horrible for his wife and kids. I just wish that he would be located already. That fact that he is still missing worries me. It worries me even more that the FB page has been taken down.
In other news I finally found him on Namus: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/20818/0/

WI1987, thanks for posting the Namus link. In looking through the report I noted a couple of items that caused me to pause. Since I don't know if there is any significance.... how do those of you more familiar with Namus see it?

Under Case Information section - "Date last seen is given as June 14th, 2013 02:50".

Under Case Circumstances section - "Last seen going out of driveway with red 2004 pontiac gto. Car was found Saturday June 15 at Deer Park Train Station. He has no identification, no wallet."

I am assuming that the 2:50 time came from work people and the driveway statement came from wife; does anyone think it is anything other than this assumption?

Believe he left work at 1230

Wasn't it first reported the phone pinged last at 2:45 or 2:50? At least that's what I remember. There might have been additional info afterwards that wasn't shared with msm but is reflected in the Namus entry.

Cell pinged at 145 on rt110 close to home wife's going thru cell phone records

Wife also searched his computer and looked at a choppy candy store video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics