NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've exhausted any crazy theories my head can conjure up.

Sadly, when it comes right down to it.....the ACTUAL CONFIRMED facts of this case are SO FEW, it is impossible to find out what happened based solely on these.

I think Bunny posted about a week ago a list of perhaps 5 items that were actually CONFIRMED FACTS. That is all, only 5, and MOSTLY everything is rumor out there and it is over a month this man is missing. As so many others have said, it HAS to be that people know more than they are saying.

Thanks Jer.

I tried to go back to find the post. No can do.

Here's what we know:
1. Rob went missing.
2. His car was found at station.
3. He was seen at work that day.
4. He was pinged.
5. "supposedly" seen at Arrow scrap.

Yes ... that was it, We'll keep you safe.

But I need to go and find the other quote, because I can't really remember what it said exactly. You don't happen to know where you saw that, do you?

I read it on FB. :twocents:

I read, We'll keep you safe. Made me wonder?
and ; "if he could be here......"

I just don't know. :fence:

This kind of statement may be a clue on why LE thinks there was no crime committed. Perhaps Robert was involved in something which they are not talking about yet. If so, that means IM may have an idea why he is missing, because she made the statement.

Just some thoughts and speculation on my part ---no facts.

Bunnyhop and Trigger-- thanks for the video clips----interesting and DAMN!! That is quite a house!!!

Hello and welcome all newcomers!!!!!

Question from left field (at the left side of the page)--who got RM into Local 3?? Whose side of the family has the connection?

Thanks Jer.

Here's what we know:
1. Rob went missing.
4. He was pinged.

We can add that the car seat was pushed forward when found at the train station and Robert's scent was not found outside of the car there.

We can add that the car seat was pushed forward when found at the train station and Robert's scent was not found outside of the car there.

there has been so much mis-info, nothing from LE, so I take it all with a grain of salt. :twocents:

:moo:

Bunnyhop and Trigger-- thanks for the video clips----interesting and DAMN!! That is quite a house!!!

Hello and welcome all newcomers!!!!!

Question from left field (at the left side of the page)--who got RM into Local 3?? Whose side of the family has the connection?

Something about where Robert and his family reside (Dix Hills, NY):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dix_Hills,_New_York

there has been so much mis-info, nothing from LE, so I take it all with a grain of salt. :twocents:

:moo:

Didn't the reporters get this info from LE? I can understand reporters misquoting or misinterpreting info from time to time, especially in an ongoing investigation.

Thanks Jer.

Here's what we know:
1. Rob went missing.
4. He was pinged.

The verified insider NCNY talked about the neighbour's camera footage that showed RM passing by at around 2:45 pm.

I just wanted to ask you all why nobody is taking this into account anymore? Other statements by NCNY are being quoted and discussed, but the camera footage seems to have been dismissed. I'm not criticizing or anything, just wondering why you all think that way. Aren't we usually taking statements by verified insiders as truth and facts?

The verified insider NCNY talked about the neighbour's camera footage that showed RM passing by at around 2:45 pm.

I just wanted to ask you all why nobody is taking this into account anymore? Other statements by NCNY are being quoted and discussed, but the camera footage seems to have been dismissed. I'm not criticizing or anything, just wondering why you all think that way. Aren't we usually taking statements by verified insiders as truth and facts?

I completely agree. I reread all of ncny's posts the other day and was just about to ask BunnyHop why she includes a "supposedly seen at Arrow Scrap" but not all the "supposedlies" from ncny, our VERIFIED INSIDER. Also interesting, ncny only "thanked" two posts. One was a welcome to the site. The other was Vedder's speculation of a drug problem. It is my opinion that ncny's disappearance was no accident or coincidence. I believe he came here to help but was not was not in the know of how LE/family was going to handle the dissemination of information. In my opinion he was silenced by LE/family.

Isn't that the time Robert's phone went dead too?

I came aboard this forum after NCNY got kicked off, so I'm in the dark about what he or she posted.

OK-- another question from left field-- the car keys and the house keys---Are all sets accounted for? Presumably RM had 2 sets for the car--one on his person and one at home "just in case". So that would leave one set remaining. As far as house keys--if my spouse is missing and had his keys on his person, I would change the locks asap. Maybe that's just the cop's kid coming out in me.

Clemenza-- good pick up at your post 592. I am still navigating meself around here and am sure I am a little slipshod on protocols in my haste to post and I think folks have picked up the way my brain works with things coming out of nowhere. He could have been told to post nothing further. Or could be in under another name--this is JMO.

What side is the neighbor's camera located??? One side would show the garage more than the other side would.

That certainly was not directed at any of the newcomers. The verified insider could be anyone who came in at any time. And yes I could be suspect of it as well.

And that said "transaction" at the scrap yard was "minimal"-- IM said/posted this.

OK-- another question from left field-- the car keys and the house keys---Are all sets accounted for? Presumably RM had 2 sets for the car--one on his person and one at home "just in case". So that would leave one set remaining. As far as house keys--if my spouse is missing and had his keys on his person, I would change the locks asap. Maybe that's just the cop's kid coming out in me.

According to a post from IM on the search page, she changed the house locks.

Isn't that the time Robert's phone went dead too?

I came aboard this forum after NCNY got kicked off, so I'm in the dark about what he or she posted.

You can still read all his posts, they haven't been deleted or anything.

Yes, that is the time his phone went dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee