NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this is ok to post?

Did everyone read that story that a woman missing from British Columbia was found alive in well 52 years later? Apparently she started over with a whole new family, etc... Her name is Lucy Johnson. It's in the Huff Post today. No real details revealed besides how her real daughter found her through a "step sister" she didn't even know she had.

52 years later!?!

:thud:

You may be right. But, it could also be as easy as hitting a key on a keyboard. In about 5 minutes I can bring up TENS OF THOUSANDS of texts my kids have made over a range of months by just logging on to my cell phone service provider. I'd think the service providers can provide LE with what they are looking for rather easily. Maybe pings are a whole different story. Who knows? Yeah, it may cost some extra money if you have to ask a PI. I think the M's have it. Or we could just ask Obama. ;)

I imagine TSA has it! :D

That info is on the Huntington town property info webpage huntingtonny.gov

So sorry, but I can't find the exact info on where it states that the Mayers had $75,000 done in renovations. I went to various links on Huntington.gov and blockshopper and cannot find anything. Can someone perhaps direct me not just to a link but also to the general area of that page along with the link to it? Thank you very much, and I hope it is not too much to ask :).

Agree! This is a strange case!
Also interesting the number of posts it has generated with so little (nothing) really new.

Was he the victim of foul play? :dunno:

Did he have a secret life and took off? :dunno:

Did his going missing have anything to do with father's day? With what seems a hurriedly planed trip to Italy? :dunno:

And then there's the car being left of all places, the one place he never wanted to leave his car at - the train station...

Lastly, his day starts out mixed up with his forgetting his wallet, yet he goes about as if all is normal, stopping off at the scrape yard on his way home...

Yes OldSteve-- OT-- I need to pare down these quotes!!--lol

Alot of these "facts" have ....hhmmmm....hinky timimg IMO--it seems to be just a typical day but then odd things happen and do not happen.

I will refrain on my BBQ questions

OK my loves-- heading off to bed early--to sleep and think of more questions (lol).

Sweet sleep and be safe to all!!!!!!!

Does RM have a commercial drivers' license? Does his license have any restrictions on it?????

I wish the family would post a picture and description of the missing bike (color, make, details). If it's still in one piece, it might catch someone's attention.

So sorry, but I can't find the exact info on where it states that the Mayers had $75,000 done in renovations. I went to various links on Huntington.gov and blockshopper and cannot find anything. Can someone perhaps direct me not just to a link but also to the general area of that page along with the link to it? Thank you very much, and I hope it is not too much to ask :).

It was in the first thread #1. Someone posted a link.

I posted a link way back when but I think it was deleted. You have to do a site history search on the Huntington website.

A new...tidbit. According to the bookkeeper at the job site in brooklyn who has been posting on the FB page...RM's work hours were 7 am - 2:30 pm. So....why was he on long island at 2:30? He would have had to leave work early then. Did anyone know he left early? Was that a usual thing for him to do? Did IM knw he was leaving early? hmmm I think this may be another "something".
As far as the bike goes, IM stated that it was a green mountain bike. Did not supply photo or make/model.

Oh boy------woke up to this ElizaAvalon----and had a feeling. News12 said " a body was found" and nothing further than Police are being "tight-lipped" about investigation.
News12 now calling it a "homicide investigation.

Curious-- that's right!!!! Would it go from Park Police to NCPD ??? Not sure about the juridictional issue.

But my heart sank when I saw this report last night. I will say one thing, it was mentioned there was a huge police presence in response to the finding, that usually happens when a police officer is involved. Just my thoughts. Lets see what transpires.

Where did your read that? I can't open Newsday or News 12, they are subscription only. Can anyone please post entire article and updates?

WANTAGH (WABC) -- Police on Long Island are conducting a murder investigation after the gruesome discovery of a man's body.

Nassau County police say they got a 911 call around 4 p.m. Sunday for a body slumped over a log in the Mill Pond Park Preserve in Wantagh.

Investigators and K-9 units searched a wooded area through the night for evidence.

It is not clear how the man died.

The body was transported to the medical examiner for autopsy.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/long_island&id=9195335

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member