NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I see it something was left at that scrap yard. Then Poof! But what?
Was it destroyed right away?

He left his ID! He has a new one? Diff name.

If you think IM knows everything and you don't think he's dead, here's another big question. Why is she spending an untold number of manpower hours searching the Edgewood Preserve, hundreds maybe even thousands of very densely treed and brush terrain in scorching heat? And, planning to do it again this Sunday?

Why do you think she is conducting this search?

Everything!
Im not so sure he just took off. I do not think he is dead!
What did he leave at that scrap yard? that's one big question?

Im stated he sold copper that day.
My big question is how is it known he left at 4:30 if she was sleeping?

I take it all with a grain of salt. :twocents:

If he was running from someone or was in trouble and mixed up with the wrong people, than he would be in hiding. We don't have all the facts here people.

We have very few substantiated facts. Very few.

If you think IM knows everything and you don't think he's dead, here's another big question. Why is she spending an untold number of manpower hours searching the Edgewood Preserve, hundreds maybe even thousands of very densely treed and brush terrain in scorching heat? And, planning to do it again this Sunday?

Why Clemeza? The dogs picked up no scent since day one.
That's what we were "told". What do you think? :please:

Im stated he sold copper that day.
My big question is how is it known he left at 4:30 if she was sleeping?

I take it all with a grain of salt. :twocents:

Oh I forgot abut the copper.
They need drivers lic to complete a sale even if he had been there before!

Why do you think she is conducting this search?

I think she's conducting the searches because she thinks/knows it's quite possible he's dead. I specifically asked Eileen why she thought so because she thinks he's NOT dead and that Ida KNOWS everything. Those two things together didn't make sense to me until she explained that she thinks Ida/RM want people/someone to THINK he's dead.

Exactly. If he is found in those woods he is no longer with us.

My take on the Facebook page is that now many on that page have heard alot of different either facts or unsubstantiated rumors involving the dissapearance of RM. They are putting alot of time and effort into helping to try and find RM, but they want to be told the truth about the issues surrounding it all.

My take is that everyone there - and I mean everyone - is sick to death of the same questions being asked and unanswered over and over.

Therefore, implosion.

I, for one, would really like to see a statement made by LE. something. Anything. Even if just saying "we are still investigating and following leads".

Ok is there another missing man from the same local Robert is in?

Why check the preserve again, if the dogs found no scent?
Dogs were at station when car was found according to IM.
Dogs were at last search as well. :banghead:

Why check the preserve again, if the dogs found no scent?
Dogs were at station when car was found according to IM.
Dogs were at last search as well. :banghead:

What if the body was dumped in the preserve and THEN the car was parked at the station?

Ok is there another missing man from the same local Robert is in?

Hi Eileen, see Bessie's post #330

"There appears to be no official missing report on the "other" man. Unless one is released, please refrain from discussing it, and especially from posting his name. If it becomes official, we can open a thread for him.

Thanks."

I, for one, would really like to see a statement made by LE. something. Anything. Even if just saying "we are still investigating and following leads".

LE will typically only do this with public figures or ones of very high profile. They are only obliged to update family.

I think she's conducting the searches because she thinks/knows it's quite possible he's dead. I specifically asked Eileen why she thought so because she thinks he's NOT dead and that Ida KNOWS everything. Those two things together didn't make sense to me until she explained that she thinks Ida/RM want people/someone to THINK he's dead.

I am wondering in either case (IM knows or doesnt) what does it really cost her to have these people search? does it cost her money? or good will? does any one know? it seems mostly these people are volunteering and paying for copies themselves etc.

just curious

It has been said before, please do not discuss other posters in this thread. We are not here to determine why he is or isn't posting or list all of his posts. Feel free to bring one of his posts forward if you have a question about some of the information he brought to us.

Further, please do not discuss moderation of the thread on the thread, it is against the rules. If you have comments or questions for a mod, please feel free to PM any of us or an admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth