Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search and rescue had dogs last time.
It doesn't look easily accessible on the trail.

It just seems unlikely to me. IDK

http://www.singletracks.com/photo.php?c=1&p=36808

Maybe someone marched him out there at gun point?

I think it is worth ruling out the area. If they do the search in that area, I think any dog will find him if he had passed. They are notorious for finding remains in dense woods. My dog manages to find all the deer carcasses from the hunters. Problem is getting the humans in there with the dogs. They need insect repellent for sure. Not to mention, keeping an eye out for poison ivy.

OT my husband went to took off on his own to avoid revenge for something, or "they" got him before he could do so, when I told him.

The quickly planned trip to Italy would have been a great "get out of town." They were supposed to leave July 7th, I believe. "Come home, Rob. We'll keep you SAFE!"

MOO and all that.

843 acres is an incredible amount of land to cover. Impossible. Most of it is heavily wooded and lots of brush cover (alot of poison ivy). The bike trails have already been checked in earlier search.

My BF calls News 12 "the giggly news". They just laugh and giggle through the news. And it looks like they all shop at Estelle's Dressy Dresses. LOL.

I think RM is alive and well in another state. A post IM made a few days ago was super strange. She mentioned the number of members on the search page then said something like "see Rob, you are important". Made me feel he didn't think he was. I've said before I wonder how under the thumb he was.

Then she posted all the reasons why he would not have left voluntarily...and now there is to be no "sleuthing" on the site...only statements that bolster IM and her involuntarily missing theory. :banghead:

Then she posted all the reasons why he would not have left voluntarily...and now there is to be no "sleuthing" on the site...only statements that bolster IM and her involuntarily missing theory. :banghead:

that is how i felt reading that site

I feel a chilly breeze... the case is growing colder every moment.

I'm wondering when the FB posts will start dwindling.

jmo

And......what's wrong with that?

I came home tonight, had drinks with my BF, then had dinner. Three hours in while we are cuddling on the couch, i realize he shaved his head today while home on a lunch break. He does the bald thing, I love it. Thing is, I didn't notice, and there was no evidence he shaved in the bathroom as he cleaned up after himself. So he could have shaved or not. I didn't notice. Not sure what point I'm trying to make, but it strikes me that I didn't notice. Ok, so I have nothing to add only this observation. LOL.

I came home tonight, had drinks with my BF, then had dinner. Three hours in while we are cuddling on the couch, i realize he shaved his head today while home on a lunch break. He does the bald thing, I love it. Thing is, I didn't notice, and there was no evidence he shaved in the bathroom as he cleaned up after himself. So he could have shaved or not. I didn't notice. Not sure what point I'm trying to make, but it strikes me that I didn't notice. Ok, so I have nothing to add only this observation. LOL.

LOL! I hear you on that. I'm not the most observant person on the planet and I don't know where my husband turns in scrap, I don't know where he rides - just know that they're trails in the woods. If I was interrogated on all this stuff, I wouldn't have answers. I know he's got stuff - tool kind of stuff - in the back of his car but I have no idea what they are. I wouldn't know if any of his tools are missing.

But would you know if ALL his tools were missing? Would you find it odd that his trunk is completely empty? Would you know that he goes to scrap yards? You may not know details but you would know basic info.

I have a closet full of tools. I don't even open it cause I need nothing out of it. His trunk is full of work stuff (tools) cause he works out of his car. I would know it was empty only if someone told me, but I wouldn't miss anything otherwise, and I don't look in the trunk on a regular basis. I also wouldn't know if he was shaved or unshaven at 4:30 in the morning if I didn't notice during happy hour, dinner and cuddles. I'm trying to play out the scenario I guess. It struck me tonight when I realized I didn't notice he shaved. We don't notice things day to day. Sad really.

Gosh I have no clue if there is anything in my husband's trunk. He has a nice car and I barely ride in it and have never driven it. He is a total slob at home but won't even pick up take-out food in his precious car, for fear of lingering odors or spills lol. So if his car was completely empty, that would seem okay to me. I also have never been to his work and he has worked there for 25 years-yeah, weird I know, but he works graveyard in a post office warehouse, not really a visitor's paradise. Not even sure I could find it. I would be screwed if he turns up missing, LE would be like, WTH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth