NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO - Robert will return home soon. The family will be secluded. The FB will shut down and there will be more questions than answers left for the public. And no crime committed.

Next. JMO I guess this is even the best case scenario.

The "keep you safe" remark still seems weird to me, when referring to a middle-aged man who was/is presumably the head of the family. JMO

Funny I don't think he was the head of that family! JMO

Just the impression I get from everything I have read.

MOO - Robert will return home soon. The family will be secluded. The FB will shut down and there will be more questions than answers left for the public. And no crime committed.

Next. JMO I guess this is even the best case scenario.

Agreed!
Has happened many times before!

It's like "Mr. Roger's neighborhood" over on FB. Looks like the admins got what they wanted, support but, God forbid, no help from the public they were originally so hungry for. A lot of people were turned off by the admin attacks of the other night. They need to regroup and strategize. I for one will offer no more assistance.

Robert Mayer Search Group. You have to be accepted into the group. Not sure attaching the link will help.

I still go back to the driver's seat being found pushed up on his car at the train station. It puts some doubt that he voluntarily left.

My BF's car is his work car, we use my car for going out. When I drive it, the seat is close to the steering wheel, when he drives it the seat is practically touching the back seats. I posted in the past I believe someone short drove RMs car to the train station. Was it someone complicit in his disappearance? Possibly. Criminal? Possibly.

I believe he had a bag packed and moved the seat to remove it.

Oops, I contradicted myself. I meant someone else drove OR he had something in the back.

I wonder if "the mob" would have left his car to be found, seems that would have ended up in the East River or something, lol. Why leave any trace of him at all.

My BF's car is his work car, we use my car for going out. When I drive it, the seat is close to the steering wheel, when he drives it the seat is practically touching the back seats. I posted in the past I believe someone short drove RMs car to the train station. Was it someone complicit in his disappearance? Possibly. Criminal? Possibly.

I believe he had a bag packed and moved the seat to remove it.

I guess that would be a good question for IM. Were any suitcases, backpacks or duffle bags missing from the home? Were shoes or clothes missing? Toiletries? Did he wear workboots on his job sites or sneakers? If he wore workboots on his jobs, are any sneakers missing? Are the workboots accounted for? Did he wear a helmet and/or tool belt on the construction site? If so, were either one of them found in the home or garage?

I just had a thought. How about he packed his stuff into the trunk, picked someone up and they drove cause their stuff filled up the backseat and the driver seat had to be moved up. Wondering if there are any women missing from LI whose family has not made public. I know this is a stretch, but I'm just so believing he left on his own to start a new life. Running away with someone????

I wonder if "the mob" would have left his car to be found, seems that would have ended up in the East River or something, lol. Why leave any trace of him at all.

I don't think the MOB did anything to him he could be running from it!

I just had a thought. How about he packed his stuff into the trunk, picked someone up and they drove cause their stuff filled up the backseat and the driver seat had to be moved up. Wondering if there are any women missing from LI whose family has not made public. I know this is a stretch, but I'm just so believing he left on his own to start a new life. Running away with someone????

He could be with a woman that's not missing and she goes abut her every day life with a new BF. He is the only one missing unless he took off with a married woman

I think the car was left there to make ppl think he got on the train.

Who found that car anyway I read it was a young relative a teen I think.

I think the car was left there to make ppl think he got on the train.

Agreed. Another vehicle (larger, better suited for a road trip) perhaps previously parked at the station to move his/their stuff into and off they go.

I heard it was found by
1. Police
2. Family member and son
3. Friend and family member

Take your pick.

LOL for some reason I don't think the police found it.I think that would have been blased all over MSM. Police find missing mans car!!!!!

I go with door number 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member