NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never paid much attention to the 45 minute phone call, because there have been so many discrepancies throughout. FB seems to be directed by outsiders?
I find that curious, but it is what it is.

What I find most concerning is that for the first few weeks, the phone was reported as found. See my quote above and read thread one.
If in fact there were texts that were questionable, they were read- if in fact the phone was found.

Then the info suddenly changed, and phone was NOT FOUND. It was a mis-communication.

Elephant in the room? Why is no one picking up on this?

:waitasec:

I am. It took me a bit but I was unaware of. Some info that wasnt on ws or new facebook page. It ALL is starting to reek to me now. :rolleyes:

Sent from my SCH-I415 using Tapatalk 2

Copters tomorrow at dawn!!

:bud:

I'll be listening for them. And as WS will be shut down for a few hours it will be interesting. Though suddenly this case has fraud written all over it for me.
JMO there is no body to be found.

I just reread (about 5 times) NCNY's post #772 on the first thread and I have to say that I read it completely differently now that I did way back then.

My interpretation of the statement about the texter that RM was texting was that it was someone that RM had been texting in the past and, in the past, lied to IM about the texts. And they thought of this person and asked LE to check the phone for texts with this person and it turned out there weren't any.

The masculine pronoun in the entire passage refers to RM. That is not to say that he wasn't texting a man. just saying that it can't be determined by what NCNY wrote.

JMO.

FWIW, If you click on the post number, you can link it directly.

Here it is:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212595&page=31

Copters tomorrow at dawn!!

:bud:

Are the copters flying over Arrow or the Edgewood Preserve where all they'll see are the tops of trees? The trees, thickets and brush are so dense, I guarantee they cannot see the ground. And, he's not lying in the middle of an open view worn path.

there's mention of the two dogs that are apparently better than any other search dog. and helicopter, and camera crew? he says he can search miles in all directions (I don't doubt this with helicopter). but the dogs will be a much better bet for search (though I'm not sure with it being 2 months later) there's no way they'll cover all that land. as for camera crew... can someone tell me the benefits of having this filmed? this is an expensive operation, is this the best idea, or is it an opportunity for a "producer" to capture some footage and reactions of a real search, for personal use. this is baffling.

I have had some communication with IM, although only through this case.

On August 4th, she said, "Tell Websleuth that I am counting on them to figure this out!"

I'm late to relay it, but that was her message. Just thought i'd let you all know.

there's mention of the two dogs that are apparently better than any other search dog. and helicopter, and camera crew? he says he can search miles in all directions (I don't doubt this with helicopter). but the dogs will be a much better bet for search (though I'm not sure with it being 2 months later) there's no way they'll cover all that land. as for camera crew... can someone tell me the benefits of having this filmed? this is an expensive operation, is this the best idea, or is it an opportunity for a "producer" to capture some footage and reactions of a real search, for personal use. this is baffling.

Or is it the promo for a new reality TV show, missing man mysteriously returns?

On a more serious note. (Thanks to all for the laughs, laughter is healing)
I own a small business directly across from 2 cemeteries.
It's summer, and we have 2 Adirondack chairs outside that we utilize frequently.

What we notice every day, is how many devoted loved ones visit each and every day. Landscape crew comes in twice a week. Mowers and weed whackers. Few days ago a big tree fell. It took 2 days before a crew came in to clear it. This is a Catholic Cemetery that is well maintained.
Just my observation.
MHO and :twocents:, they are wasting their time searching cemetery.
(unless this particular one has no maintenance.)

:twocents:

I honestly dont know yet...yes. there is a guy from hbo... noone but the one lady and her husband have posted the results from all the supposed searches today.

One thing to note though..IM said RM was wearing his work boots OR White tennis shoes. The lady found one over near arrow on the side of the road and another in middle of street..after two months, they could be anyones, but good to keep in mind and check out anyway.

Did they match? Also, could they use a scent dog to see of it matches RM's scent?

that would be one hell of an ending to this roller coaster ride.

And perhaps right up IM's alley? " Princesses- Long Island" seems to be tanking, so LI needs a reality show and there's money to be had.

If it ends up on HBO or on any TV channel, it could help with publicizing the case and getting RM's case out there nationally.

JMO

We are all still waiting............ for at least a video from a producer. A picture, anything.
:ufo:

It's summer, and we have 2 Adirondack chairs outside that we utilize frequently.

What we notice every day, is how many devoted loved ones visit each and every day. Landscape crew comes in twice a week. Mowers and weed whackers. Few days ago a big tree fell. It took 2 days before a crew came in to clear it. This is a Catholic Cemetery that is well maintained.
Just my observation.

I thought the same thing about the cemetery searches. At cemeteries I've been to there are very strict rules about what/where you can place at headstones. if u disobey these rules, your "gifts" won't last a week. that always amazed me. that's how often they're maintained and how much attention goes into the maintenance. i doubt they'd miss a man or his belongings in their yard for 2 months.

Just went to FB page and couldn't take much. All I can think is "release the hounds".

Did they match? Also, could they use a scent dog to see of it matches RM's scent?

from what was written on fb, it seemed as though they matched. All that was said was to take a picture and notated their location when the lady asked if she should take them too she was told no.

Just my observation.

You're right. A sensible poster on FB said the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi