NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, I think he vanished on his own and has abandoned his wife & children for a 'new' life. JMO.

Okay...I might be wrong... however, It appears to me as if initially IM was completely forthcoming in reporting what she remembered on the first page, and then someone else took control of things and she has been since told what to say and what to release to public. Now this is JMO after all I have seen and heard, I am not saying there is purposeful deception (although it has crossed my mind) but something is definitely going on and I am not liking what it appears to be..IMO

Sent from my SCH-I415 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to our world. When new members join here, it doesn't take long for them to realize there is something terribly wrong with the facts as we know them.

At this point, I think he vanished on his own and has abandoned his wife & children for a 'new' life. JMO.

At this point as much as I feel for the family, I hope you are right, because after two months gone, I feel like the only other outcome would be some harm has come to him one way or the other and he wont ever be returning :scared::(

I just reread (about 5 times) NCNY's post #772 on the first thread and I have to say that I read it completely differently now that I did way back then.

My interpretation of the statement about the texter that RM was texting was that it was someone that RM had been texting in the past and, in the past, lied to IM about the texts. And they thought of this person and asked LE to check the phone for texts with this person and it turned out there weren't any.

The masculine pronoun in the entire passage refers to RM. That is not to say that he wasn't texting a man. just saying that it can't be determined by what NCNY wrote.

JMO.

Something that is really bothering me the last couple of days is the tone of admin on the fb page. Now maybe I am misreading what I am seeing and please speak up if you think I am, however, IMHO it seems to have changed from "do not search the area around arrow" to "dont do it without permission from LE" to hints of go ahead and do it, we want you to unofficially, but we didnt say that and do so at your own risk....anyone else get this?:confused:

I honestly hope a few of these men go renagade and look (as long as it doesnt mess up investigation) it is long past due at this point especially in light of the fact that not all the "facts" are consistent. If he were out there hurt this whole time, there is no way he would have survived 2 months out there alone in the elements.

I just reread (about 5 times) NCNY's post #772 on the first thread and I have to say that I read it completely differently now that I did way back then.

My interpretation of the statement about the tester that RM was texting was that it was someone that RM had been texting in the past and, in the past, lied to IM about the texts. And they thought of this person and asked LE to check the phone for texts with this person and it turned out there weren't any.
The masculine pronoun in the entire passage refers to RM. That is not to say that he wasn't texting a man. just saying that it can't be determined by what NCNY wrote.

JMO.

I agree.

Something that is really bothering me the last couple of days is the tone of admin on the fb page. Now maybe I am misreading what I am seeing and please speak up if you think I am, however, IMHO it seems to have changed from "do not search the area around arrow" to "dont do it without permission from LE" to hints of go ahead and do it, we want you to unofficially, but we didnt say that and do so at your own risk....anyone else get this?:confused:

Quite dizzying to read the FB page. People want to search apparently but aren't being given any support from the search page admins.

I just went to the page to see what you were talking about. it appears that in one post they say LE must be present so to assure any evidence is properly recorded and to prevent potential prosecution issues if crime is determined. the next post says they (and IM) would like people to do these unofficial searches, but can not say that they're saying that this is what they want? this makes as much sense as the rest of the case.

O My... Am I the only one that didn't know? (a wink and a nod would be nice) All bets are off now. Almost any scenario is possible. Maybe Discovery ID does have future material! Enough said.

Why would LE be insistent about evidence from searches, when they do not believe a crime occurred??

O My... Am I the only one that didn't know? (a wink and a nod would be nice) All bets are off now. Almost any scenario is possible. Maybe Discovery ID does have future material! Enough said.

????? Am lost...

Just when you thought it couldn't get any more bizarre.......

Wonder what happened with the producer for HBO. That was this case, wasn't it?

We've read he was texting someone. Those interested can go back to thread 1 and start about page 30.

IF you read thread one, you will also discover that the phone was found up until July 12 or there abouts. So let's just say the phone was found. How would anyone know there were texts? Who was checking his phone for texts?

After that, the phone was reported as missing. It was a "mis-communication"
Really? :facepalm:

I never paid much attention to the 45 minute phone call, because there have been so many discrepancies throughout. FB seems to be directed by outsiders?
I find that curious, but it is what it is.

What I find most concerning is that for the first few weeks, the phone was reported as found. See my quote above and read thread one.
If in fact there were texts that were questionable, they were read- if in fact the phone was found.

Then the info suddenly changed, and phone was NOT FOUND. It was a mis-communication.

Elephant in the room? Why is no one picking up on this?

:waitasec:

Wonder what happened with the producer for HBO. That was this case, wasn't it?

I honestly dont know yet...yes. there is a guy from hbo... noone but the one lady and her husband have posted the results from all the supposed searches today.

One thing to note though..IM said RM was wearing his work boots OR White tennis shoes. The lady found one over near arrow on the side of the road and another in middle of street..after two months, they could be anyones, but good to keep in mind and check out anyway.

Copters tomorrow at dawn!!

:bud:

i wish i felt well enough to drive over there and watch.... i have a feeling its gunna be interesting (if it happens) if either LE shows or if owners of yard do

:trainwreck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member