NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry! I think she knows he left, is absolutely certain of it, IMO. But wants him to come back and wants to preserve what looks good.

I agree. Many of her behaviors point to this. If he did take off, he'll be back. Time takes its toll. As Summer becomes Autumn who knows? And then it will be none of our business.

I agree. Many of her behaviors point to this. If he did take off, he'll be back. Time takes its toll. As Summer becomes Autumn who knows? And then it will be none of our business.

And maybe why she is having money problems because Union knows why too and is withholding money???

Also, if IM starts to air her/their dirty laundry (if there is any) her support network will certainly dwindle.
IMO this is why noone is speaking up. Not blaming IM but everyone has problems. Everyone has disagreements. Arguments. Financial issues. Kid issues. Everything portrayed is just too fluffly.

And maybe why she is having money problems because Union knows why too and is withholding money???

As of right now the gofund is still at only $1.300.00, so maybe also why people aren't donating?? Of course, I'm sure that isn't the only way people are donating. Some may be giving her cash in person. Or churches, etc., are helping her.

They are the only one that gives you a receipt and you go to the ATM???

True, but then he gets cash at their machine right? I never believed that none of the cameras worked. IMO just an answer to throw people off as it really didnt matter since that was not the last place he was since IMO

True, but then he gets cash at their machine right? I never believed that none of the cameras worked. IMO just an answer to throw people off as it really didnt matter since that was not the last place he was since IMO

And i believe most ATM machines (newer ones) have built in cameras.

Put down that beer !:please:

Come home for Labor Day. Claim your vehicle. Reconcile with your family. And let us close this thread with" FOUND ALIVE: Robert Mayer".:truce:

As of right now the gofund is still at only $1.300.00, so maybe also why people aren't donating?? Of course, I'm sure that isn't the only way people are donating. Some may be giving her cash in person. Or churches, etc., are helping her.

The only reason I havent even though I felt she is fairly "innocent", I do not like being played or people thinking they are playing me. If you ask for help and then keep things from me that are relevant, I dont take kindly to that. I dont care about a persons past, I wouldnt want anyone to become "lost" regardless of some personal issues. Besides which, who is running that fundraiser? Has proper paperwork been done? Why is the account not set up in IM name to begin with?

The only reason I havent even though I felt she is fairly "innocent", I do not like being played or people thinking they are playing me. If you ask for help and then keep things from me that are relevant, I dont take kindly to that. I dont care about a persons past, I wouldnt want anyone to become "lost" regardless of some personal issues. Besides which, who is running that fundraiser? Has proper paperwork been done? Why is the account not set up in IM name to begin with?

Who's name is it in? I haven't given because this whole thing seems off to me.

Love the face! I don't think I was thinking what you may be thinking! I think searching is a nice distraction if you know he left. IMO, I could be entirely wrong.

That's exactly what I think. she knows he left and is hoping if she keeps the heat up by searching he will come home for fear of being found or just fed up with hiding...if he's still in this country....IMO he could have taken off in any one of those small airports

That's exactly what I think. she knows he left and is hoping if she keeps the heat up by searching he will come home for fear of being found or just fed up with hiding...if he's still in this country....IMO he could have taken off in any one of those small airports

Just an FYI---although it keeps being mentioned that the smaller airports don't require the normal documents a typical airport does, And some think he took off on this route, I believe most of the flights are chartered private jets. Usually corporate jets that cost a pretty bundle. And then there are the other 2-4 seaters (puddle jumpers) that aren't nearly as expensive, but I don't believe you just walk up to a counter and buy a ticket....I think you need to book them in Advance, and you pick the destination. I don't think they have predetermined routes.

So if he hopped on one of these planes, it would have had to been prearranged.
I think this is the case,but not 100% sure..

I just wanted to mention I have probably used the "thanks" button more today than I have in a weeks worth. Still basically zero facts and no new information,but a lot of people on WS appear to be coming to common conclusions......

Okay, here is what is NOT going on, IMO...

Faked Death (unless most inept one ever)
Kidnapping for Ransom (no FB page would exist, we might not even know he was gone IMO)

Otherwise, I think everything is still a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xtension