NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys---am going to throw this out there---a bit from left field but here I go-----is anyone aware of a religious or social movement that many people are getting into????
Along the lines of the magnitude of "Occupy Wall Street" but not that specifically.

Its a thought of where RM may be. It just occurred to me as I looked out the window and saw my neighbor who is a Church deacon.

No mention of gsrage door opener. Just that nothing is missing from house like luggage, important papers, etc.

we asked about that--threads back--about the garage door opener--logically it would be on each car or the car that parked in the garage. Its another question that was never answered. We raised it IIRC with a question of changing the locks in the house.

Wow! Left his wallet AND phone at home. Unless something else crazy went on in that garage or we're not aware of something else, he came home prior to IM coming home, picked something up or dropped something off, headed over to DP RR.... see ya!

Not once have I thought that he left voluntarily. Could not fathom leaving wife, kids, Mom, but that's how I see it with this new info. Thx j

Hmmm, it either had to been RM or someone close to him. How could it be any other way? Was the garage door opener found???

That would explain the positioning of the seat, if all this is true that it wasn't RM driving.
IMOO.

Wow! Left his wallet AND phone at home. Unless something else crazy went on in that garage or we're not aware of something else, he came home prior to IM coming home, picked something up or dropped something off, headed over to DP RR.... see ya!

Not once have I thought that he left voluntarily. Could not fathom leaving wife, kids, Mom, but that's how I see it with this new info. Thx j

Is it possible that someone else came home and put those items in the garage, then drove the red car, which was partially seen on video?
IMOO.

New updates to the FAQ sheet just posted. A red car was seen on video tape in his driveway June 14, wallet and $300.00 found in a drawer in garage at 4pm. Car is seen pulling out of driveway at 2:51pm, IM pulled in at 3:00pm. No phone calls within that 10 minute timeframe. One week later phone is found turned off in a drawer in the garage (during a search). Nothing else missing from house.

I'm sure I'm missing something. Have to check it again.

Was IM seen on video pulling in at 3pm, or that was said, but not proven by a video?
IMOO.

I wonder if anybody was seen on video walking up to the house, with house keys?
That could explain why the red car left, then IM pulled up 9 minutes later......

I wonder if the garage door opened at a certain time, by someone else near the area, so that if there was a person that walked up they were able to get into the garage to get the red car, and drive away, then 9 minutes later IM shows up....

Just My Opinion, of course.
IMOO.

Tree - No driver seen. Just an edge of a red car. Not proven that it was the red GTO but one would think that it was. I don't think a timeframe was given. Such that, the car pulled in at 2:45 and pulled out at 2:51 but I'm sure that can be verified. Assuming we trust this video sighting.....thx J

I don't think a fear of flying is enough for him to disappear without a trace. Something else was going on if the Italy trip was involved, IMO.

I don't either. But if he was thinking about/planning to leave this fight could have been what pushed him over the edge. Maybe it was a rushed decision and he didn't have everything he needed to go. Went home picked it up. Dropped off the wallet, phone and money and drove off.

I don't either. But if he was thinking about/planning to leave this fight could have been what pushed him over the edge. Maybe it was a rushed decision and he didn't have everything he needed to go. Went home picked it up. Dropped off the wallet, phone and money and drove off.

But why the cash? Why not just take it. It cant be tracked like Credit Cards, other ID, etc......

Even if you're leaving for good, doesnt $300 help? Especially since it cant be traced? I would buy the walking away theory, but he would have at least kept the money, dont ya think?

With the newly released info and the previously understood info that he only had the work phone, he absolutely had to have come home to leave it there. It is unreasonable that someone would risk being seen to plant it. It points to him leaving voluntarily to me although I felt that before.

With Tracker's explanation of weather/cleaning affecting scents outside of the car, do we know when LE took the dogs out?

With the newly released info and the previously understood info that he only had the work phone, he absolutely had to have come home to leave it there. It is unreasonable that someone would risk being seen to plant it. It points to him leaving voluntarily to me although I felt that before.

Unless it was someone Close to him that dropped it off in that garage.
They wouldn't be risking anything, ya know, if they have a right to be there, and all that...
IMOO.

Tree - No driver seen. Just an edge of a red car. Not proven that it was the red GTO but one would think that it was. I don't think a timeframe was given. Such that, the car pulled in at 2:45 and pulled out at 2:51 but I'm sure that can be verified. Assuming we trust this video sighting.....thx J

Here's a question (1 of the million to come thanks to this new info).....if the camera didnt catch Rob's Car, how did it catch Ida's? I assume we are talking about the same camera, and no one moved it for those 15 mins.....so if it was in the same position, I find it interesting that the FB FAQ Page clearly states that its DEF IM's car in the driveway later.....but for 10 mins Robs car is home, it only caught the edge of it.

Only explanation here is the cam only catches part of the driveway, lets say Ida's "side" of the driveway....and only catches a piece of the side RM typically parks on.

But why the cash? Why not just take it. It cant be tracked like Credit Cards, other ID, etc......

Even if you're leaving for good, doesnt $300 help? Especially since it cant be traced? I would buy the walking away theory, but he would have at least kept the money, dont ya think?

Not sure, but maybe it was a bone of contention with her. Maybe gave him hard time about scraping. Could be she controlled his funds and that gave him freedom she didn't like. Leaving it would say ha! I can't do what I want!
Maybe had enough saved up that the $300 wasn't doing to make a difference.

IDK, just MHO.

Maybe the family could use the 300 dollars?
It was left there for a reason and a purpose.
IMOO.

New updates to the FAQ sheet just posted. A red car was seen on video tape in his driveway June 14, wallet and $300.00 found in a drawer in garage at 4pm. Car is seen pulling out of driveway at 2:51pm, IM pulled in at 3:00pm. No phone calls within that 10 minute timeframe. One week later phone is found turned off in a drawer in the garage (during a search). Nothing else missing from house.

I'm sure I'm missing something. Have to check it again.

More updates on the FAQ sheet say
If it was Rob, it is not understood why he would come home for 10 minutes and then go back out. Ida usually would have been home at this time.

The ONE time Ida is NOT home at THAT time - he (allegedly) RM - bops in the home and out within 10 minutes.??????????

Someone said his normal work hours were 7a-2p.
so....most likely - he'd come home by 3pm.....as has been stated in this case from the beginning. So to be home at 2:45....falls within normal range of time.

Cue up scary creepy movie:
WHAT was retrieved from the home? And was the home being watched?
I would be petrified to live there.....at this point.

I just read all 17 pages....I think he left voluntarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member