NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think he has been in touch with his mom, siblings and children. I think its between the spouses and it went public when it should have remained private.

What makes you think that?

I think this is an extraordinary leap.

I wonder if they own other properties and if they were searched?

There is such minimum info on RM and I'm sorry but I would have posted videos of him at this point. Let us hear his voice, people can easily change their appearance, he could be sitting in his favorite restaurant and we wouldn't know it's him. O wait, we don't know his favorite restaurant, sorry : (

Mom-Dragons---exactly!!!!!!! And such questions that were asked repeatedly were ignored-----so I personally drew the conclusion that it behooves certain people for him to remain "missing". OR its a means to embarrass him, guilt him, shame him into coming home. MOO

Here is a thought!
I think Ida, his kids, and his family know he left....
They are keeping their lips sealed and Ida is doing all the talking for everyone.
Something was going on from him leaving really early... the phone call the scrap yard
the Tickets to Italy? Were there 4 of them?

they sure live the rich lifestyle where is that money coming from?
Now I know electricians make good money but.........

Why would she report him missing so quickly?

We are missing something here.

I think he is out there....

I wish NCNY would come back and just answer a few questions that we all have, like:

Is there a particular place on the planet that would be good to check out - because RM loved that place or missed that place or always dreamed of going to that place.

Is there anything he talked about wanting to do? Like parasailing, rock climbing, fishing (deep sea or bass boat on a river?)

Did he love seafood? Steak?

Whatever can be told about him that makes him more personable and keeps people vested in his case......and could possibly aid in solving the case.

yep---any allergies-food allergies, wine or beer ??? We have alot of wineries out eastern LI----catch-phrase???? anything:banghead:

Ah, gotcha! LOL My brain is getting fuzzy. When talking about FB and "cover" I was thinking the cover photo.

P.S. I'm on day 3 of paleo eating, so I'm blaming it on carb flu & sugar detox :blushing:

hiding my cawfee mug-----good for you hon--let me know if its a manageable diet.

Does anyone remember IM saying "We will keep you safe" to RM or something like it??????

What makes you think that?

I think this is an extraordinary leap.

Its been my belief that this is a problem between the spouses that took a "turn". He either "had enough", or they agreed to seperate and something happened --someone left earlier than planned maybe .......

IMO---that he has been in touch with family----perhaps not IM.

Do you mean he didn't keep them in there? Or someone stole them at the train station? :detective:

I don't think he kept his tools in the trunk. He may have kept things that were not too valuable back there, because the lock was unreliable. I don't know for sure though, but chances are he stopped using the trunk for valuables, especially when he parked his car in places like Brooklyn.

JMO

I'd really like to understand this concept of him being missing and his children and mother know he is alive and well.

What exactly points to this conclusion? I'm not seeing it. Am I missing something?

I have given alot of thought to this----There is no reason why RM isn't working on a travelers' ticket (I think its called) and working in another state as an electrician. Why chuck your pension, medical benefits?????

To IM's mind maybe RM is "Missing" b/c he refuses to speak to her.

This is me being a Psych 1 student guys----I could be wrong.

I'd really like to understand this concept of him being missing and his children and mother know he is alive and well.

What exactly points to this conclusion? I'm not seeing it. Am I missing something?

The fact that no one is speaking publically other than IM-----I mean in print , on TV --not on FB or such channels. That says to me---only one person is considering RM as missing.

And his mother hasn't gone to LE to tell them he's a live and well because...?

Do you see how IM controls the info on the FB site? Do you really think anyone in her circle is going to talk to the media (which doesn't seem interested anyway) behind her back?

This is definitely not enough evidence for me.

I think he is missing. And he is either relaxing on a beach somewhere or he is diseased.

LE surely would have picked up on it by now if he were in contact with his loved ones.

And his mother hasn't gone to LE to tell them he's a live and well because...?

Rob asked her not to------LE has not approached her-----his family has told her not to/ they would handle it. Her lawyer has told her not to say anything.
And why would she say anything? No crime has been commited.

This is of course speculation------its been my opinion that he is alive and left voluntarily.

Hello everyone,
I'm at such a standstill right now I don't even know what to say. At first I thought that RM just left. After weeks of going over everything I'm not so sure anymore. Besides IM portraying their perfect marriage and life, I just can't see a man who is stabile at a good job leaving his 2 children and his mother. My mind keeps heading back to foul play. It's easy to think he left, I do understand that. In all honesty everyone has some problems in life, whether its money, health, fighting, stress, etc. it's still not a valid reason to leave your kids behind and your family. Those photos show a happy face! Anyways, IMO, is it possible that RM was going home and went inside his home and somebody threatened him? Told him to empty his pockets and get in his car and drive. I'm thinking it would have to be 2 men one in the front seat and one in the backseat which would explain the seat being pushed forward. My mind keeps going back to that darn scrap yard, especially knowing that IM found out from his co workers 2 weeks after to go check there. I'm so confused and I'm probably way off base but that place just creeps me out. Nobody knows what time the car was parked at DP train station. No cameras working at the "yard" very shady. I keep thinking it has something to do with his job and copper?.. Getting caught?..
The car is still with LE. Did they find something in that car???
The trunk being broken could have been temporarily fixed with some wire. To my understanding his tools would be locked up at work?? I don't know if it is known for a fact that he took his tools home everyday, but I guess it would be fine if he did, just an inconvenience lugging them in and out of the car.
I hope he's fine and like other theories he just left and was planning on coming home the next day but was embarrassed because the police were already called.
So odd for a man to just disappear????

I go back to foul play too, because I don't quite understand why he left his wallet, phone, and money in those drawers. They weren't out on a table as a statement. Those items were hidden. Also, why would he bother going to the scrap yard before he took off. IMO, he was suppose to share the scrap proceeds with the other electricians, so why would he bother to go to the scrap yard if he was leaving his life for good?? The fact he spent 10 minutes at home, then supposedly took off seems strange. Did he have an errand to run, which didn't need his wallet or cash? Perhaps he had a few dollars in his pocket? Supposedly, nothing is missing from the house, but his bike.

According to IM, they had a busy weekend planned. What did he have to do? Pick up some seafood? Was that all he had to do? Why the need to leave work early? Did he have to cut the lawn or something of that nature for the barbeque?

I guess i have more questions than answers . . .

Cawfee, I could drive a truck through that theory but okay..,

Eliza--- I am not on FB so I only know what trickles over here--- I saw IM's FB-they public one with her likes etc.

And I have thought about him being dead as well---that is a recent thought and I get chills typing it!!!

He could get info to his family------third person thru the mail----coded letters or full out in public "Hi Mom, how are you??" phone calls.

The fact that no one is speaking publically other than IM-----I mean in print , on TV --not on FB or such channels. That says to me---only one person is considering RM as missing.

Good point. Although, there were reports RM's sister was at the searches. Wish I knew what her thoughts are on the subject . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassy Sleuth