NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know they are still allowed to use SAR resources? When was the last official search using SAR resources?

If I am mistaken on that, I apologize. I am under the impression that dogs were brought to the train station once and to the preserve on two seperate occasions. Is that inaccurate?

July 7 was the last official search but I don't know if SAR or LE were involved. I know HBO guy was there.

I do not find it strange He would leave his wallet and cell phone there in the garage.
could be a daily ritual.

What if..........
He came home and was going to pack some things and leave (which is what I think he told his wife he was done finito) For some reason I think the family knows how the car got to the RR station. They Knew he arrived home and Knew he left o his bike!

There could have been tensions in the household, so perhaps there was a warning in some way that he would take off. The kids could have sensed or witnessed a problem too. However, we don't know if there were tensions. It's all speculation, but a possible scenario in a marriage. All we know is that he suffered occasional headaches.

JMO

When I first saw his picture and read about his red car (midlife crisis car?), I thought he was having an affair and took off with the other woman.

Then for a long time I thought he met with foul play. You don't search a preserve for a live person and that's where the searches were concentrated. I could not picture him leaving his children. The mortgage scam and the players in it colored my thinking also.

But then I thought about the tools missing from the car. I can only see him being the one who made them disappear because he is the only one that they are worth anything to. I also don't see anyone else but him putting his wallet, phone and money in the garage.

So to me without knowing if the placement of the personal items was abnormal or not, I could go either way. If it were the normal spot, then he either met with foul play after leaving the house or he got an emergency phone call from his lover on his second phone. If it were not the normal spot then to me then either the bad guy with the gun made him put them in the drawers before pushing him into his car or this was a planned departure and he was rushing to get whatever it was he needed out of the house before taking off (and I'm thinking he changed his clothes in those 10 minutes).

IM's words haunt me. "We will keep you safe". What do these words mean? I could not fathom saying these words in a plea to my own husband if he were missing. What would RM fear his safety from?

Rarely am I this wishy washy with a case. But it's probably because of the missing information that would clear things up in my head.

I agree, the choice of words seem odd. It makes one wonder if someone could be after him, so he had to go into hiding. Maybe they needed to go to Italy to get out of the country, but he decided to hide earlier? Maybe it was a poor choice of words and they mean nothing---I don't know . . .

After all of the details, release of information, change in details & information....is there anybody left in here who DOESN'T believe he left on his own and IM knew it????

Back to there is NO crime or evidence of crime. One has to ask if there are more pressing cases we could all be spending our valuable time one. Cases where the details and information is true and accurate and backed up by LE.

Well, we can probably conclude 3 things. 1. He voluntarily left (reason doesnt matter right now). 2. Foul Play by PROFESSIONALS, possibly him or someone close to him involved in something way over their heads, or for a revenge factor of some sort. 3. Suicide.

I think those are the only 3 logical things left to understand...unless of course... :abduction:

I took those words to be a "taunt" or "threat" not to be comforting-----

Wow----we all have alot of different takes on this mishegas

After all of the details, release of information, change in details & information....is there anybody left in here who DOESN'T believe he left on his own and IM knew it????

Back to there is NO crime or evidence of crime. One has to ask if there are more pressing cases we could all be spending our valuable time one. Cases where the details and information is true and accurate and backed up by LE.

I'm still on the fence--somewhat. This may be waaay off base, but maybe his body is supposed to be found, but hasn't been found yet.

Just a thought and 100% speculation on my part.

In my opinion, if RM did leave his wallet in the garage and it was discussed in the phone call with IM that morning, and if it was RM that showed up at his house for so many minutes and dropped off the phone and money as well later that day,why didn't he get his wallet? What was So important that he had to go home? What did he get?
Why didn't he just leave the phone at work then. Why was that phone left where it was?
And after the transaction at the Scrapyard, he had to go to an ATM is my understanding. I wonder if those cameras showed that he put that money in his wallet? Or where did he put that money since he supposedly did not have a wallet.
What was the denomination of the money left in the garage (all 20's?). Was there a rubber band around that money?
IMOO.

It is curious. Why would he stop in the garage for 10 minutes, leave the phone and money, fail to take the wallet and then take off again? Would it have taken 10 minutes to put a bike in the back seat of his car? Would he just start bike riding in his workboots??

I'm still on the fence--somewhat. This may be waaay off base, but maybe his body is supposed to be found, but hasn't been found yet.

Just a thought and 100% speculation on my part.

Just like his wallet and phone were left so they could easily be found,
and that money, who knows if that was supposed to be found to correlate/corroborate with his scrap yard transaction or what....
And the car parked at the train station which is near that preserve,
and with that mountain bike missing too....
it all kinda points to these things needed to be found.....
so yeah, those crumbs being thrown out on the path to gobble up are leading perhaps to the bigger piece of bread that awaits to those who follow the bread crumbs...
IMOO.

It is curious. Why would he stop in the garage for 10 minutes, leave the phone and money, fail to take the wallet and then take off again? Would it have taken 10 minutes to put a bike in the back seat of his car? Would he just start bike riding in his workboots??

Great thought about those work boots. Were they ever found? If not, he must have them with him, I would think.....
IMOO.

Just like his wallet and phone were left so they could easily be found,
and that money, who knows if that was supposed to be found to correlate/corroborate with his scrap yard transaction or what....
And the car parked at the train station which is near that preserve,
and with that mountain bike missing too....
it all kinda points to these things needed to be found.....
so yeah, those crumbs being thrown out on the path to gobble up are leading perhaps to the bigger piece of bread that awaits to those who follow the bread crumbs...
IMOO.

Very well said, tree.
I believe whoever is sprinkling the crumbs is very clever and calculating.
:stormingmad:

I agree, the choice of words seem odd. It makes one wonder if someone could be after him, so he had to go into hiding. Maybe they needed to go to Italy to get out of the country, but he decided to hide earlier? Maybe it was a poor choice of words and they mean nothing---I don't know . . .

Although if someone is after him, why would IM want the searching to continue? That perhaps could lead to finding him, which if he was hiding from someone else that was perilous to his life, why would IM want him to be found?
IMOO.

Although if someone is after him, why would IM want the searching to continue? That perhaps could lead to finding him, which if he was hiding from someone else that was perilous to his life, why would IM want him to be found?
IMOO.

Or maybe....this is a distraction.
Giving him 3 months to get very far away!

Very well said, tree.
I believe whoever is sprinkling the crumbs is very clever and calculating.
:stormingmad:

Right, and in Honor of the trip to Italy that never materialized, maybe the bread crumbs should be labeled as Italian Bread Crumbs that lead to the loaf of Foccacia bread, for a play on words. :) :)

Leaving his personal items gives credence to the suicide angle. Leaves the money, wallet and phone because he knows he doesn't need them. Very sad, but very possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee