NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone is frustrated but please remember we are victim friendly and IM is a victim in this case. Please watch what you are posting about her.

Please please dont take this as me being "smart" or disrespectful. I am honestly just trying to understand rules. We have evidence IM has not been truthful (not just withholding info le told her too) and I would never want to hurt anyone or be disrespectful. But how is IM the victim?? I thought Robert was only considered victim.... I fully understand respect, but just discussion about obvious public behavior and how it does affect this case off limits too? Again, please, just trying to understand.

Long link, please highlight what you mean. TIA.

It goes over when entities can release information to police. One option states:

To respond to a request for PHI for purposes of identifying or locating a suspect, fugitive, material witness or missing person; but the covered entity must limit disclosures of PHI to name and address, date and place of birth, social security number, ABO blood type and rh factor, type of injury, date and time of treatment, date and time of death, and a description of distinguishing physical characteristics. Other information related to the individual’s DNA, dental records, body fluid or tissue typing, samples, or analysis cannot be disclosed under this provision, but may be disclosed in response to a court order, warrant, or written administrative request (45 CFR 164.512(f)(2)).

It goes over when entities can release information to police. One option states:

To respond to a request for PHI for purposes of identifying or locating a suspect, fugitive, material witness or missing person; but the covered entity must limit disclosures of PHI to name and address, date and place of birth, social security number, ABO blood type and rh factor, type of injury, date and time of treatment, date and time of death, and a description of distinguishing physical characteristics. Other information related to the individual’s DNA, dental records, body fluid or tissue typing, samples, or analysis cannot be disclosed under this provision, but may be disclosed in response to a court order, warrant, or written administrative request (45 CFR 164.512(f)(2)).

deleted.

I am starting to think this way as well.
BTW, I have read references to a text that RM reportedly received that IM was upset about??? Does anyone know where this info first appeared - I never recall reading that????

A verified insider brought up the texts and elluded to it being from a male.

How well do we really know anyone???
I dated a guy for 3 years and was in his house almost every day. I saw his family as perfect. They laughed, never fought, were lovey dovey, they were a perfect couple. Holidays, dinners, etc. I practically lived there. No reason to ever expect that anything was wrong. The man was home every day at 6pm, ate dinner, we watched a movie as a normal family. I can go on and on about how perfect they were, they had 2 sons.
I thought...they were perfect!
On CHRISTMAS DAY, his dad told the whole family "I'm sorry, you both have a brother and sister and I'm leaving mom" I am marrying my secretary!!!!
The Devastation I cannot describe. He walked out the door and never looked back.
True story.
Needless to say, the guy and I broke up 6 months later. He had to take care of his mother. He later became an addict. His other brother was ok. He got married and is fine.
People don't realize what they do can have severe consequences. They don't think at all.

If the case is that RM is away at a Rehab Facility, why hide it???
In all honesty we all do things we regret in life and I know I cannot mention any names but if RM is away, would it really be so bad??? People do worse things for goodness sakes.
It's the young ones who suffer unfortunately.

Still, that yard is in my head, ugh!

And...I am not sure what you havent read already... basically he was in contact with a male someone that IM did not approve of. And she had thought he was in no longer contact with. I got the impression this person was rather on the seedy side. All the info that was given.

And...I am not sure what you havent read already... basically he was in contact with a male someone that IM did not approve of. And she had thought he was in no longer contact with. I got the impression this person was rather on the seedy side. All the info that was given.

This is what leads me to believe its a possibility RM is away in a Rehab.
I read those words also and what ELSE could the verified person mean??
Any suggestions?

deleted.

I'm thinking what else is going on here in Long Island??
A problem??
Drugs is the only thing that's been getting worse here.
Kids on heroin.
Adults on painkillers.

deleted.

I did not think he was running errands, then I just read on websleuths that he was running errands, so I think when people read something and infer their reasoning what the sentence means to them, it then kinda of looks like facts, but it isn't........but for a moment without checking facts, I went along with other people's thought process as well...
What we Do Know is that this case is confusing and very little facts are known.
IMOO.

This case is an endless game of telephone.

Since I am fairly new to this forum, can someone explain the VERIFIED INSIDER concept? Who verifies that this person is actually who they say they are? After reading the posts of that person from July, it certainly does suggest that some type of substance abuse problem may be a factor in this case. But as many have already asked, why all the secrecy? This is all so frustrating when we wish we had some answers that we evidently do not, and may never have.

BBM, how do you come to that conclusion? Thanks.

Not necessarily a conclusion, just an impression because of the choice of wording. when I get a chance I will go back and find the post for you and maybe you will see what I mean. However there has even been debate as to whether the verified insider really meant a male when he said "he" ...personally I think it is fairly clear already granted small room for error due to grammar when people text or type online.

Let's talk about this. In response...What makes you think for one moment that I haven't read this? What evidence do you have to back up: "male someone"?

Seedy side? where are you getting that?

Thanks in advance.

Whoa whoa... I am sure you have read up, that is why I only mentioned in passing.. as for evidence...all I had is what everyone else has..the verified insider referred to this person as a male. Thus the term "he" . :truce: :truce: I am not the enemy and I have repeatedly said "my impression" therefore Not fact and not a conclusion :peace:

How well do we really know anyone???
I dated a guy for 3 years and was in his house almost every day. I saw his family as perfect. They laughed, never fought, were lovey dovey, they were a perfect couple. Holidays, dinners, etc. I practically lived there. No reason to ever expect that anything was wrong. The man was home every day at 6pm, ate dinner, we watched a movie as a normal family. I can go on and on about how perfect they were, they had 2 sons.
I thought...they were perfect!
On CHRISTMAS DAY, his dad told the whole family "I'm sorry, you both have a brother and sister and I'm leaving mom" I am marrying my secretary!!!!
The Devastation I cannot describe. He walked out the door and never looked back.
True story.
Needless to say, the guy and I broke up 6 months later. He had to take care of his mother. He later became an addict. His other brother was ok. He got married and is fine.
People don't realize what they do can have severe consequences. They don't think at all.

If the case is that RM is away at a Rehab Facility, why hide it???
In all honesty we all do things we regret in life and I know I cannot mention any names but if RM is away, would it really be so bad??? People do worse things for goodness sakes.

It's the young ones who suffer unfortunately.

Still, that yard is in my head, ugh!

BBM
some families are not as accepting or understanding.
Some are "old school" and would never accept divorce, homosexuality, alcoholism, drug abuse and so many more issues that can come up.
For some...it is enough of a reason to cut off all ties. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member