GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't sound good at all.

I'm very familiar with Medford as I have a cousin who grew up there. From what I know, they definitely have their share of unsavory characters in the area.

I hope residents are searching their property since the town is very wooded.

ba6f179f-dd67-4883-b57f-05649da202d3_zps8f6e6d5b.jpg

http://riverheadlocal.com/breaking-news/police-search-for-missing-medford-woman-21

from her FB, it looks like she also has a tattoo underneath her left collarbone

Goode, a medical technician in Patchogue with a 4-year-old daughter, was last seen about 1 a.m. Saturday at a friend's house, police said.

DeMuria said her sister was in Shirley on Friday night.
Fitzharris said detectives were looking at Goode's cellphone pings, but declined to detail what police know about her movements Friday night into Saturday, including whether she left her friend's home alone.

"We're looking at a million different things," he said in an interview. "The thing that troubles us is the entire circumstances surrounding a 21-year-old Long Island girl that obviously needs her car and loves her car, and her car is found not near her house, late at night, unoccupied, parked next to a wooded area. This was very contrary to her normal behavior. She's very close to her family, which is large, and she has a 4-year-old daughter."

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...-police-appeal-for-help-finding-her-1.8380827

from her FB, it looks like she also has a tattoo underneath her left collarbone

Yes. I was curious why that wasn't mentioned. There is also another picture of a shoulder tattoo but not sure if its' SG.

In scrolling down her FB page, it is posted she was married in Feb 2012, and without using names that were not in MSM, it is not the same name as the most recent bf. it seem that recent relationship began around June 2013.

Top story on the 6pm news ch 4. Interviewed older sister. Sarah is the youngest of 9 fom a very close family. She has her own little 4 yr old daughter.Recently broke up with bf, but no POI. Car was found about a mile from her home. According to this report, there was nothing found in the car that seemed suspicious or indicating foul play. She was last seen by friends at 1am. Neighbors said the car was there most of the weekend and the license plates were bent inward as to hide plate number. Because of this, authorities first thought it was a stolen vehicle,which of course we now know was not.

These are the stories that I, and I am sure the rest hate to hear about. Praying this sweet girl is found safely.

Thank you for the update. Sadly, this does not look for Sarah. From what I have read in various articles, it doesn't appear likely she would have just taken off or ended her own life.

However, with that said, I am praying she is found soon, and safe.

:praying:

Video at link:

http://pix11.com/2014/06/09/search-intensifies-for-missing-long-island-woman/

On Monday night, friends, family members and strangers went into the woods off of Fire Avenue in Medford.

Dozens of people all searching for clues that will hopefully lead them to Goode. PIX11 spoke to Goode’s sister at the search scene.

“We weren’t allowed to search earlier because the police were still doing their investigations,” said Elizabeth DeMuria.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/sarah-goode-s-family-police-appeal-for-help-finding-her-1.8380827

Dozens of family and friends also searched for Goode Monday night in Medford. They looked in trash bins and banged on doors of an industrial storage unit complex on Cedarhurst Avenue and called Goode's name. They shined flashlights as night fell.

"It's sad and it's scary. You hope she walks home," said Michael Fitzsimmons, a friend...

Fitzharris said detectives were looking at Goode's cellphone pings, but declined to detail what police know about her movements Friday night into Saturday, including whether she left her friend's home alone.

Per News12 "Search for Medford mom continues today"

UGH!!! Where is Sarah?
I have a terrible feeling about this. Was hoping to wake up to good news.

Sarah is out there somewhere & her family, which I know well, will not stop searching for her. This is a very large family & they are very close. I'm praying for peace for them.

Sarah is out there somewhere & her family, which I know well, will not stop searching for her. This is a very large family & they are very close. I'm praying for peace for them.
Beachbaby...i'm praying for Sarah and all her loved ones as well. I'm doing my best to share awareness and ask others to share.
Perhaps you could ask the family to make a "Help find Sarah Goode" facebook page? It may help draw more awareness!
Someone out there knows what happened and where Sarah is. We have to reach whoever that may be.

Beachbaby...i'm praying for Sarah and all her loved ones as well. I'm doing my best to share awareness and ask others to share.
Perhaps you could ask the family to make a "Help find Sarah Goode" facebook page? It may help draw more awareness!
Someone out there knows what happened and where Sarah is. We have to reach whoever that may be.

The family won't do a fb page yet because of Sarah's daughter.

Seems to be an attempt to delay the discovery of the car as the license plates were bent in a way to hide the numbers, something a runaway or a suicidal person doesn't typically do (especially when the location isn't far from the residence of its owner)..I feel that the SCPD will get to the bottom of this quickly as they are very good at what they do. Information will be collected from friends, cellphone records examined and we should be hearing something within the week. I don't feel a good ending in this case..

2 cents in for support, saw this on news this morning.

:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member