NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard there are unconfirmed mixed reports on a car and on the sighting. Fox also said neither man had family in that area.

Glad le has one in custody so far.

Part of me wanted them to go out in (their version of) "A blaze of glory" -- with no innocents hurt or killed, of course !

Stay safe, everyone else !!!!!

Hopefully they'll throw the book at those who assisted them ! :mad: :jail:

Just said they're currently experiencing a torrential downpour. It was hard to hear because satellite was breaking up the feed.

(source: TWCnews.com - I'm watching on tv but you can watch the same thing on their live feed.)

They're not saying anything about someone being caught on the live news feed on time warner news here but they did just say police presence has just picked up significantly on route 22 south of willsboro. I hope that's what is going on.

(source: TWCnews.com - I'm watching on tv but you can watch the same thing on their live feed.)

Just said they're currently experiencing a torrential downpour. It was hard to hear because satellite was breaking up the feed.
I live on the other side of the lake and a little south. The storm has just started to reach us, but the thunder in the distance is so loud it shakes the earth. I can't hear the news because of the weather warnings interrupting.

TWC news reporting there is a prison bus parked at a road that is blocked off now just north of willsboro *fingers crossed* !!

TWC news reporting there is a prison bus parked at a road that is blocked off now just north of willsboro *fingers crossed* !!

Perhaps the Moriah Shock Camp transport.

Some are saying it's not true, no one captured. Still hoping though. I'll wait and believe it when more official word comes out, hope they get them soon.

I live on the other side of the lake and a little south. The storm has just started to reach us, but the thunder in the distance is so loud it shakes the earth. I can't hear the news because of the weather warnings interrupting.

Yep, On the NY side, very severe thunderstorms, heavy rain, flash flooding, damaging hail, high winds.

And downed trees.

Some are saying it's not true, no one captured. Still hoping though. I'll wait and believe it when more official word comes out, hope they get them soon.

Do you have a link for the news person who said someone was captured? I can't find anything.

They (TWC local news, I'm watching on TV but it's also available on twcnews.com ) just were trying to have someone on the phone from the area but their connection just couldn't hold because of weather, but the anchor on the scene was trying to say they had new information from the past half hour they wanted to share. Then it dropped.

:crossfingers:

Good to see you GGE!
:wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics