NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all for the posts. Huge issues again today with ad redirect!!!! May take me 30 minutes to change pages,thank, post etc. Was good last eve. GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gave up trying to get to the site to report. After this post I'll likely be poof again but sure hope not. Sounds like a promising lead.

Thanks all for the posts. Huge issues again today with ad redirect!!!! May take me 30 minutes to change pages,thank, post etc. Was good last eve. GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gave up trying to get to the site to report. After this post I'll likely be poof again but sure hope not. Sounds like a promising lead.

Turn off Adobe Flash and reboot. Or reboot, then after it's up and running hit ctrl+alt+del if it's a windows machine, and when task manager opens up go ahead and Stop adobe flash player. That is always the problem for me. YOu'll have to turn it back off every single time you refresh the page though if you opt to do it that way. I now keep flashplayer off at all times via my browser settings. You can find out how by googling something like

how to turn off flash player in firefox

or whatever. HTH

sorry o/t did you see kayla's thread????? :hug: :heartbeat:

Thanks for the map. Do we really think these guys have not made it any further than this in 6 days?

I just don't think they are still in the area. Has LE lost their trail and they are just searching here to show the public they are still looking?! In other words, a big waste of money instead of admitting they have no idea where they are. JMO
If they're heading cross country to avoid roads, it's quite likely they're still in the area. People really do walk in circles when lost.

http://sciencenetlinks.com/science-news/science-updates/walking-in-circles/

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

But when did that marriage occur? Sounds like a long time ago.
In prison she had a pick of the litter, so to speak.
Which wouldn't be the same on the outside.
I am not condoning what she is alleged to have done, I am just looking for an explanation.

lol, JJ nothing alleged about this, try again, her excuse? she has none, she is special, he made Tillie feel sexy.Cray Cray
OMG she gave him tools. She needs to be in custody NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, JJ nothing alleged about this, try again, her excuse? she has none, she is special, he made Tillie feel sexy.Cray Cray
OMG she gave him tools. She needs to be in custody NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're not overly familiar with our court system and the history of Western jurisprudence, it seems.

Nor either with the intricacies of the case as it unfolds.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ichard-Matt-Dannemora&p=11843787#post11843787

This is why cases are tried in courts, not in newspapers.

I was thinking...these guys must be so hungry by now...LE should start asking people to grill steaks and burgers all around the search area....the smell of a steak grilling might just be tempting enough to lure these guys out of hiding.

I am kidding. Sort of.

I'm not buying it. She didn't do this for attention, or to be notorious. She did it because she's weak and insecure. A couple of freakin lowlife psychopaths made her feel "special," so she committed multiple crimes to enable them to escape. End of story. Moo

You can be weak and insecure and know between right and wrong, and the rules of your company and laws of country. She broke her committment to her family 1st, when she started this. I don't want see any defending of Tillie, to many people are paying.

LE is playing her now, the same way the convicts played her.

Scott MacFarlane ‏@MacFarlaneNews 29m29 minutes ago

@nbc4iteam: Baltimore County (Md) police have received information from NY state officials about #PrisonBreakNY inmates. Won't specify

I do wonder if she planned to go with one or both or planned on returning to work like nothing was wrong.jmo idk

I was thinking...these guys must be so hungry by now...LE should start asking people to grill steaks and burgers all around the search area....the smell of a steak grilling might just be tempting enough to lure these guys out of hiding.

I am kidding. Sort of.

:lol: Great idea!! I'll call them. :phone:

I am kidding. Sort of.

It'll also bring the bears though, at least it would here (I don't know about up there necessarily). We ended up with bears in the trash and garage one night after cooking salmon out on the grill during the evening. That was messy. That same summer we saw a mama bear and two cubs across the street. They ended up going on a neighbor's porch because he had birdseed there and they had smelled it. We don't shoot the harmless bears here though, esp a mama and cubs. We're near enough to game land that you just have to accept your wild neighbors and treat them like humans, respect one another and go from there if something happens, esp to your/their babies. FWIW, IMO, IME

Scott MacFarlane ‏@MacFarlaneNews 29m29 minutes ago

@nbc4iteam: Baltimore County (Md) police have received information from NY state officials about #PrisonBreakNY inmates. Won't specify

Ummm. Does this mean they possibly maybe perhaps could be in MD?

I like the rumor they're likely contained/surrounded in a known perimeter up there in NY better.

Disinformation time?

LE is playing her now, the same way the convicts played her.

I hope you are right and she is not the one playing LE. The fact that she doesn't have a lawyer has me concerned. The breakout was well planned, could this be part of the plan too? LE wouldn't/couldn't take everything she says as fact, I mean this is same lady who provided the means for their escape. I wonder if there has been a lie detector test?

Ummm. Does this mean they possibly maybe perhaps could be in MD? Hope not. That's getting too close to home....

I live in upstate New York, if they start south on 87 they will have to pass by my town. Why can't this be over? This is getting crazy.

You can be weak and insecure and know between right and wrong, and the rules of your company and laws of country. She broke her committment to her family 1st, when she started this. I don't want see any defending of Tillie, to many people are paying.

Who is defending her? (Besides her son.) Of course you can be weak and insecure and know the difference between right and wrong. One who can't distinguish between right and wrong is deemed unable to stand trial in the criminal court system. I don't see anyone here saying she meets that criteria.

She's weak, insecure, gullible, easily influenced, etc etc etc. THAT is why she did this. Not for attention or to be notorious.

http://www.voanews.com/content/new-york-prison-break-clinton-correctional-facility/2818817.html

“Whenever you talk to anybody who has ever worked at this prison, they always make the statement, ‘Nobody’s ever escaped from here,’ ” he says. “So I think a bit of complacency may have occurred.”

While inmates at the prison do use power tools to perform various jobs, authorities strictly account for the devices.

“They have a bunch of shops, industrial areas," he says. "When the inmates work there, they do use these tools, but at night they have a board where they hang all these tools and they make sure that every tool is back where it is supposed to be.”

“I just happened to meet up with a lot of the retirees this morning at breakfast, and of course they are all saying, ‘Glad we aren’t there right now, because it is a difficult situation.’ ”

IMO...I really don't think they would get too far on the Northway (87), if they knew what they were doing they would be better off heading south on Route 9, which parallels 87. No toll booths on route 9, but 87 you hit them in Albany.
My opinion only.

That would be assuming they have a vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz