NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"closed down parts of route 374 just east of the facility".. "say the escaped convicts stayed in the woods here for several hours"... TWCNews.com live feed

RSBM ^

from your link:

"The Albany Times-Union reported late Thursday that 51-year-old Joyce Mitchell told New York State Police that she gave Richard Matt and David Sweat access to a cell phone and smuggled power tools into Clinton Correctional Facility, where she worked as a supervisor in the prison's tailoring shop. The Associated Press, citing a person close to the case, reported that Mitchell had agreed to be the getaway driver for the two men, but failed to show up.

Mitchell's confession was reported on the same day that New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo vowed that state law would come down hard on any prison system employee who crosses the line with inmates.

"If you do it, you will be convicted,"

Holy poo poo, I missed all this. Am reading Hope, A Memoir of Survival in Cleveland. It's hurting me, but not as much as them.

Tillie was up to to her "everything" in this. Why does she get to hide out?

ETA: My mom < RIP> taught us a game called " Silly Tilly" verbal game, for a long trip . Never had anyone who figured it out without wifi and cheating, speaking of cheating.................. :thinking:

He looks like a lady-killer!.......

Yeah I was just thinking 19 years ago he wasn't bad looking. That must have been before he turned into Satan's earth-bound right hand man. That, and 20 years in prison, haven't been so kind to him. JMO

NOW per CNN Tillie provided hacksaw blades to the inmates. JMO

NOW per CNN Tillie provided hacksaw blades to the inmates. JMO

I want to say something about how this woman is making me feel but it's sort of like that quote from Antie Em in the Wizard of Oz... "for years I've wanted to tell that woman what I think of her and now, being a good [Websleuths rule abiding] woman, I can't say it!"

eh you get the idea!

:scared: :scared:

RSBM ^

from your link:

"The Albany Times-Union reported late Thursday that 51-year-old Joyce Mitchell told New York State Police that she gave Richard Matt and David Sweat access to a cell phone and smuggled power tools into Clinton Correctional Facility, where she worked as a supervisor in the prison's tailoring shop. The Associated Press, citing a person close to the case, reported that Mitchell had agreed to be the getaway driver for the two men, but failed to show up.

Mitchell's confession was reported on the same day that New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo vowed that state law would come down hard on any prison system employee who crosses the line with inmates.

"If you do it, you will be convicted,"

excuse me, but Gov. alittle too late now. So now who pays for this again? besides the innocent citizens/taxpayers?................the innocent citizens/taxpayers? Sue you Gov.Cuomo!

Yup.It just blows me away that some women will do anything for the thrill of being paid attention to. She had a great job and a decent salary. What a fool. JMO

I want to say something about how this woman is making me feel but it's sort of like that quote from Antie Em in the Wizard of Oz... "for years I've wanted to tell that woman what I think of her and now, being a good [Websleuths rule abiding] woman, I can't say it!"

eh you get the idea!

:scared: :scared:

If she is guilty or the crimes she is being accused of then she has cost the state millions of dollars, plus all of the lives that she has put at risk. Hopefully she will be working for free for the rest of her life. And if even one person dies as a result of her actions then I hope that she is held accountable for that death as well.

...this reads like a work of fiction! I just cannot believe this woman!
For her own "jollies" she has put the lives of thousands of citizens and LE at risk. Not to mention the shame and danger she has brought upon her own family!

And for what? She couldn't find some pathetic schlep who wasn't a convicted murderer? There are plenty of bad boys who haven't killed in cold blood who are..."well endowed". What a sicko!

NOW per CNN..... drill bits as well as hacksaw blades.......

Yup.It just blows me away that some women will do anything for the thrill of being paid attention to. She had a great job and a decent salary. What a fool. JMO

I don't have a link, I read she made $60K a yr.:jail:

Clinton County DA says Joyce Mitchell did not provide power tools to Matt or Sweat #nyprisonbreak @CBS6Albany

https://mobile.twitter.com/CBS6Lynne/tweets

Thanks. CNN claimed "sources" for the statement made, so, as usual, someone has their signals crossed. I do NOT understand however, how the Clinton County DA can state with certainty that tools were NOT provided by Tillie, unless the DA has evidence of WHOEVER DID provide the tools. JMO *or maybe not the power tools, but the attachments were provided. hmmm

I bet Tillie did supply the power tools but are backtracking. Hope these two dangerous creeps are caught before they have an opportunity to creat more damage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet Tillie did supply the power tools but are backtracking. Hope these two dangerous creeps are caught before they have an opportunity to creat more damage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder who is in charge of the tool inventory.....just wondering if her husband is. JMO We haven't heard a peep out of him.

Must have been a midlife crisis, most of us are giddy when the bag boy at the market smiles. This woman took it to a whole new level. Lol.

ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member