NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what seems odd is why infared red heat sensing cant wrap this up if they are there

They explained it tonite as the outdoor temps daily have been hot/humid. Apparently the hiding suspects body temps/breathing need to be a certain state so as to register correctly on the infrare equipment? Tonite they brought in the truckloads of nighttime lights, I think they must have figured tonite would be the night but it is 10:45pm PST and nothing new on scanners or any news stations.

It is nice to have a thread where everyone's sense of humor is appreciated. This one isn't about child kidnappers, molesters or child murderers - missing people so it is a little lighter. Exhaustion will do this to you!!

I agree, Cricket! As "members" of WS it's not often that we're able to cut up a bit. Who knew there were so many witty posters here?

I guess I answered my own question -- everyone must be :bed: :waiting: :countsheep: :nevermind: :uthere: :poke: OK, I GIVE UP!! :eek:fftobed:

Sunrise 5:08 a.m., two hours & forty minutes from now. Time to catch crooks!

[video=twitter;609065451688042497]https://twitter.com/kevin_nealon/status/609065451688042497[/video]

here's hoping for poison oak, poison ivy, stinging nettles and angry raccoons while they are using the woods for latrine

Now Tillie and Hacksaw were sweethearts,
Oh good Lordy how they could love;
Swore to be true to each other,
True as the stars above....

doesn't even scan properly.

Poor Tillie
Just wanted
Free Willy

Jun 11, 2015
Waterbury man arrested for providing false report involving NY escapees

WATERBURY, Vt. -
Quote from WCAX news article;

A Waterbury man was arrested Thursday night for providing a false report to law enforcement.

Richard Baldwin, 49, was arrested after police say he called to report that his girlfriend, Ellen Haler, allowed two fugitives that escaped from the maximum security prison in Dannemora, New York to sleep in the basement of their apartment.

WCAX link here for remainder of the article

Admittedly my sense of humor is on par with a 13-year-old boy, but please tell me I'm not the only one snickering every time the word "tool" is used.

Snoods no worries........the word tool , actually in more ways tham that one has taken on a new flair!

Prison worker reportedly admits smuggling power tools to escaped killers

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/1...ed-cell-phone-power-tools-to-escaped-killers/

Mitchell has not been charged in connection with the escape, but the Times-Union, citing a law enforcement official briefed on the case, reported that authorities expected to charge her with multiple crimes.

The paper also reported that Mitchell had been investigated in recent months by the state corrections department's inspector general after a fellow prison worker complained that she had gotten too close to Sweat and Matt. That investigation did not result in any discipline. Prison employees and correction officers are prohibited from having relationships with inmates or performing favors for them.

41 guests and 23 members here right now.....

always amazed by the # of lurkers

When a person is posting, a guest "ghosts" them. It's just the same person. I can be the only person in a thread, post something, refresh the thread, and it will have one member (me) and one guest. Every single time. I also used to webmaster several online forums using various software applications and this is not a unique feature. However many people might be typing a reply rihgt now, there's that many of guests listed along with members. It's not actually people. Also, search engines show as guests. Oftentimes a website can have 3 members online and 40 search engine bots that all show as guests.

But Websleuths is indeed a very very busy site and surely many ARE real guests. O/T and FWIW, and IMO, IME, IRRC, etc.

perhaps chain is just lock enough to raise manhole to reach the padlock and unlock from street access?? ((just a thought))

Manholes are accessed from under street level, from within the labyrinths of sewer tunnels and electrical access passages, etc, AFAIK. You can be on the street and see one start to turn and then lift up with a worker's hard hat peering out. Maybe not in all areas though.

Certainly her family is listening to media and hearing that LE has not charged her "yet" so they can milk as much info out of her as possible... Could be that she's made a deal with LE for complete immunity .... and as such has not been charged.

IMO Never, ever. She helped make a complete *advertiser censored* out of the prison system. Tillie has put lives in misery, harms way, made others lives miserable because?????????????? why??? she was special?? So am I. Just not stupid. ok I have been, just never this stupid.

And I thought the characters on General Hospitals were bad.LOL:blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member