NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I think we're missing in our universal (if proper) decrying of Ms. Mitchell's alleged actions: this is the sort of thing people make movies about (and discuss on internet crime forums, for that matter). It's not just the attention, not just the bad boy; it's the flirtation with a lasting infamy. It's not just the alleged provision of equipment ("Hi! I'm Tillie Mitchell for Snap-On Power Tool attachments!"). It's immortality (through, if you will, immorality).

It's the chance to be remembered as something more than a prison employee in Little Siberia.

Wonder why Mitchell hasn't lawyered up? Do you think she believes LE will go lighter with her sentence the more she cooperates? BS if you ask me, they will throw the book at her!

Wonder why Mitchell hasn't lawyered up? Do you think she believes LE will go lighter with her sentence the more she cooperates? BS if you ask me, they will throw the book at her!
I think that's her hope. I also think it won't work out well for her.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

One thing I think we're missing in our universal (if proper) decrying of Ms. Mitchell's alleged actions: this is the sort of thing people make movies about (and discuss on internet crime forums, for that matter). It's not just the attention, not just the bad boy; it's the flirtation with a lasting infamy. It's not just the alleged provision of equipment ("Hi! I'm Tillie Mitchell for Snap-On Power Tool attachments!"). It's immortality (through, if you will, immorality).

It's the chance to be remembered as something more than a prison employee in Little Siberia.

I disagree with your whole post.

Ist she is Mrs. not Ms.

2. If she admits to them are they still alleged?

Thanks for the map. Do we really think these guys have not made it any further than this in 6 days?

I just don't think they are still in the area. Has LE lost their trail and they are just searching here to show the public they are still looking?! In other words, a big waste of money instead of admitting they have no idea where they are. JMO

dedamwriter ‏@KimDedam 5m5 minutes ago

BREAKING: Escaped convicts sighted jumping a fence on Cringle Rd. : http://bit.ly/1dAQgal
#PrisonBreakNY stay safe #Cadyville

...this reads like a work of fiction! I just cannot believe this woman!
For her own "jollies" she has put the lives of thousands of citizens and LE at risk. Not to mention the shame and danger she has brought upon her own family!

And for what? She couldn't find some pathetic schlep who wasn't a convicted murderer? There are plenty of bad boys who haven't killed in cold blood who are..."well endowed". What a sicko!

But what are the chances that some pathetic non-imprisoned schlep would be interested in her?

She's been married. Clearly, there are a couple (of men) that were interested in her. IMO

But when did that marriage occur? Sounds like a long time ago.
In prison she had a pick of the litter, so to speak.
Which wouldn't be the same on the outside.
I am not condoning what she is alleged to have done, I am just looking for an explanation.

Important to remember that the article yesterday said there is known 'grooming' at that prison by prisoners against staff members, and they believe she was groomed by these men. IMO this explains why she was investigated for an improper relationship with Sweat but was cleared of it (he was TRYING to get her into one and didn't succeed) and when he was moved, Matt did it himself (the grooming) and it indeed worked.

She was weak and a billion other things, just be sure to add "groomed" to the list of things that she was. Prison officials have.

"Officials think grooming was taken to the extreme in recent months when inmate Richard Matt established a relationship with Joyce Mitchell, who works in the tailor shop at the lockup."

http://www.wsls.com/story/29303758/inmates-groom-staff-at-breakout-prison-sources-say

NOW per CNN Tillie provided hacksaw blades to the inmates. JMO

If this is true where's the hand cuff's? They had this info a week ago. Who's fooling who?

Lock her up!:jail::jail:

:gaah:
Important to remember that the article yesterday said there is known 'grooming' at that prison by prisoners against staff members, and they believe she was groomed by these men. IMO this explains why she was investigated for an improper relationship with Sweat but was cleared of it (he was TRYING to get her into one and didn't succeed) and when he was moved, Matt did it himself (the grooming) and it indeed worked.

She was weak and a billion other things, just be sure to add "groomed" to the list of things that she was. Prison officials have.

Wonder if they have watched hunger games while in prison? they could have buried themselves and painted their faces to blend in with the ground??

I'm not buying it. She didn't do this for attention, or to be notorious. She did it because she's weak and insecure. A couple of freakin lowlife psychopaths made her feel "special," so she committed multiple crimes to enable them to escape. End of story. Moo

I know, right? It's infuriating to think someone could be so naive. I'm glad theyr'e going to prosecute her anyway, and I'm glad they know about this grooming so they can hopefully do something to avoid this sort of thing in the future.

I have to admit, I feel bad now because I had always thought about sex offenders grooming children, I never thought about murderers grooming women.

Map isn't working on my phone. .. can you describe how close it is?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It is 5.2 miles east and a little north of where they were searching yesterday. Their path looks like they are trying to make it to Interstate 87.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1