NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SUBTEXT9 June 7, 2015 8:8PM
Their photos suggest that police might find these escaped killers working behind the counter at the Dannemora Subway Sandwich Shop on Route 374. Customers presently in the store might want to choose the "to go" option.

LikeReply
Link to comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe they were offering trading stamps?

okay i'm sorry........it's bravo's and GGE's fault :floorlaugh:

i'll be quiet now :D

!! I was wondering that too - why hang around- but the report of "limping" explained everything.........

Can someone link the article for me?
This is the comment. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spend a couple of nights there

And those photos were of the Honor Block cells. What do the cells look like in Bad Behavior Block? They'd prob rather rough it outside. I would.

I can read the linked article but the comments won't load for me. Was this in relation to another case of the "nerves" I know it was reported somewhere that the female clerk had to be picked up from work because she had a panic attack after learning of the escape. Not sure if this is what you are referring to though :)

I'm not sure if I can say what the comment said here. It would have to be noted as rumor if I did paraphrase it

So, this is RUMOR ONLY, or something like it: Someone commented on June 7th something about, based on those photos they look like they work at the subway on 374, customers there might want to get their order to go. I find it odd that someone would post a comment on that early story basically just pointing to a location, and then dogs would actually track hte people TO that exact location (and nowhere else so far). It seems too much to be coincidence IMO..

If they do get caught they will most likely agree with you.

Before the breakout, they
-had a job
-Had fringe benefits with Tillie on the side
-3 square meals a day

If they get caught
-prolly solitary for awhile
-no job
-loss of fringe benefits

And no more honor row. :shame:

Forgot about the wildlife such as bears. Maybe they are both goners. Gosh if that's the case in that terrain would they ever be found?

wouldnt that be something! Kind of fair, bears need to dismember you to eat you!! Yunny!

ROFLMAO oh yes that would clearly ID him!!!!

glad to "see" that I am not the onlyy one gettin punchy!!

I loved the "spend the night" comment - just cracked me up!

I hear ya CARIIS. Tired but cant seem to settle. Hoping something breaks. Soon.

First, I must ask all on ws if they will take the stand for me if I ever am arrested for my computer searches :)
But seriously, where are the heat seeking drones? Also apparently rocks that retain heat from the day longer and dense thickets will help break up the thermal imaging pattern. I wonder if they hide under rock ledges or under downed trees to evade detection.
http://modernsurvivalblog.com/security/how-to-block-ir-infrared-thermal-imaging/

it was interesting TY!

No thanks.

I choose to not torture and dismember people so I can eat at The Palm and sleep in my own bed at night.
i hear you, besides i CAN'T break the law, i look like hell in orange :D

I hear ya CARIIS. Tired but cant seem to settle. Hoping something breaks. Soon.

I am in that place too- but I have Lunesta! The stuff is awesome, no druggie feeling the next day and the onset is identical to just getting sleepy. !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman