NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that many cities have been having trouble with LE recently, but I have to say how proud I am of our NYSP and all of the other local LE agencies that are out in these horrible conditions looking for these horrible men. God Bless them all and their families.

Actually most cities across our nation are being well protected by law enforcement who do their job with honor, dedication, and professionalism. What a few happens to do doesn't represent the vast majority of police officers who selflessly risk their lives everyday... day in and day out so we are protected.

This police force represents the majority who would have done the very same thing for their community if it happened in another town or city across our nation.

So, yes I agree, God Bless them all, and may their searches be successful where none of them get hurt or worse. I hope and pray this ends well for all officers involved. These two really have nothing to lose and that is what makes them extremely dangerous.

IMO

Mitchell to be arraigned tonight CNN

Reason for tonight she is being arraigned possibly they MUST have the bad guys either dead or alive? I am thinking they must have them for her to have been arraigned /arrested formally. Otherwise they may have waited one more day for information or use her as a bait for them to give up?

Keshia Clukey retweeted
Rick white ‏@Bunk23 11m11 minutes ago

@KClukey_TU it's a shift change I heard.

Keshia Clukey retweeted
Eric Domalewicz ‏@Eric_BassetDad 18m18 minutes ago

@KClukey_TU It came over the scanner about 5 minutes ago were do for the day. Not sure from where up there though bad weather heading in

...and the husband. Don't forget the husband.
Puts a whole new twist on this nightmare.

Hi Mom!

When I heard they both may have involvement it reminded me of another case years back. It was where a couples two large Mastiff dogs attacked a young women and mauled her to death right in front of her door when she was trying to get in her condo.

Anyway the couple had adopted some creep in prison and iirc it turned out there was a sexual relationship going on between the woman and the prisoner.

So no telling what the draw was to why both would be involved. I have read if someone wants to have sex in prison they can find areas to make it happen and even some guards turn a blind eye.

Not saying that was what happened here but its possible.

IMO

Hi Mom!

When I heard they both may have involvement it reminded me of another case years back. It was where a couples two large Mastiff dogs attacked a young women and mauled her to death right in front of her door when she was trying to get in her condo.

Anyway the couple had adopted some creep in prison and iirc it turned out there was a sexual relationship going on between the woman and the prisoner.

So no telling what the draw was to why both would be involved. I have read if someone wants to have sex in prison they can find areas to make it happen and even some guards turn a blind eye.

IMO

I remember that sick case!!

Hi Mom!

IMO

maybe husband liked to watch???? was he on the same shifts as she was????

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 3m3 minutes ago

Still no confirmation if that was just a shift change. Also hearing they're sending dogs down in manholes in Dannemora. No confirmation
0 retweets 0 favorites

Not to give the two credit, but their escape and ability to elude police for a week is pretty remarkable.

If they planned than meticulously to get out, I'm sure there were equally meticulous plans once they reached outside the jail walls.

I feel sorry for the folks who live in the outskirts of the jail. They could be anywhere. Heck, they could have targeted some elderly widow nearby and are hiding out right under their noses. It must be a nervous time for the locals.

Arraignment live stream anywhere????? TY JMO

Perhaps, if husband is involved, Matt duped both husband & wife into believing he had access to sum of money to pay them off once he was free.

Other thought is if husband is involved, wife and/or inmates somehow duped him into helping with various pieces of the plan.

The headline I saw on CNN was Mitchell Had Relationships With Both Men

Versus Mitchell Had [sexual] Relations With Both Men.

IF she admitted the latter to LE, well then, she would really need her head examined IMO.

Anything is possible, though.

CHUysyVUMAAKvcz.jpg

Keshia Clukey retweeted
George Mallet ‏@georgemallet 1h1 hour ago

Right now police and canine officers have gone into sewers in Dannemora #PrisonBreakNY

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 4m4 minutes ago

Ok flood lights are being brought out and police remain at the entrance to Trudeau. Am hearing it was just a shift change #PrisonBreakNY

:facepalm:

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 3m3 minutes ago

DA: press conference at Saranac Jr./Sr. High at 6:15 #PrisonBreakNY
3 retweets 5 favorites

hoping for a link!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online