NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CHUff5yWwAAeg9r.jpg

CHUff50WUAAkKzZ.jpg

AnnaWernerCBS retweeted
Hannah McDonald ‏@HannahWPTZ 7m7 minutes ago New York, USA

ATVs and camo clad officers on Rt. 3. Pouring rain #PrisonBreakNY

On foot, city folk, pouring rain, hunted by dogs and helicopters and infrared and 800 well armed and single minded LE officers, eating food dug out of dumpsters in the middle of the night, and facing seriously pissed off guards and best case, long-term solitary confinement upon being returned.

Bet they're not drawing mocking cartoon faces right about now.

all scanner info gets posted downstairs on that thread i linked mary and is only talked about on that thread for the safety of officers.......

i'm only trying to help, honestly :)

all scanner info gets posted downstairs on that thread i linked mary and is only talked about on that thread for the safety of officers.......

i'm only trying to help, honestly :)

I'll delete if I can - I had No Idea !!

getting the storm now here that they must be in north in NY................God Bless the Searchers and good citizens involved

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 4m4 minutes ago

Am hearing buses of police pulled onto Trudeau road. Sorry for the delay, stopped to eat. Headed back now #PrisonBreakNY

On foot, city folk, pouring rain, hunted by dogs and helicopters and infrared and 800 well armed and single minded LE officers, eating food dug out of dumpsters in the middle of the night, and facing seriously pissed off guards and best case, long-term solitary confinement upon being returned.

Bet they're not drawing mocking cartoon faces right about now.
have a nice day.....scumbags :mad:

getting the storm now here that they must be in north in NY................God Bless the Searchers and good citizens involved
I hit us about 20 minutes ago and I was thinking the same thing. I was in the car and had to go 10 mph because it was coming down so hard at one point. I can't imagine being out there in it with full tactical gear. I am so grateful for all of those out in the fields there today.

These officers are so courageous ! WOW ! Risking their very lives for us all ! WOW !! God Bless Them ALL !!

I know that many cities have been having trouble with LE recently, but I have to say how proud I am of our NYSP and all of the other local LE agencies that are out in these horrible conditions looking for these horrible men. God Bless them all and their families.

Mildred Pierce is coming up shortly on TCM. I trust the good peeps here to post immediately if/when the escapees are found. As soon that happens, I'll switch back to CNN. :grouphug:

OT....

(Paraphrasing). "Veda, I think I'm seeing you for the first time. You're cheap and horrible." OUCH.

so killer made (JM) woman feel 'special'...............bet JM feels 'special' now after 7 days of FBI

CHU1_ahWsAIOw2f.jpg

AnnaWernerCBS ‏@annawerner 5m5 minutes ago

Officers lining up along Trudeau Road #nyprisonbreak #prisonbreakny @CBSEveningNews @CBSNLive

CHU1RX6WsAIYHhQ.jpg

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 9m9 minutes ago

Trudeau Road definitely is a lot more intense. 20 plus officers that I can see, many more I can't #prisonbreakNY

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 5m5 minutes ago

I know we said it before, but this could be it. Trudeau Rd #PrisonBreakNY

dedamwriter retweeted
Joe LoTemplio ‏@jlotemplio 12m12 minutes ago

CERT members fanning out on Trudeau Road. #PrisonBreakNY
1 retweet 1 favorite

CERT is like SWAT inside prisons fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics