NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait until le on scanners give the celebratory exclaimation of we got them and mission accomplished - awaiting split second activities. In the future - court for this case should be very entertaining.

I wonder if Lyle let her check out tools and faked inventory or something like that. I can't even imagine why he would help her or them, especially if she was floozing....weird. All speculation....JMO

Husb & wife, or any closely related family members should Not be permitted to work in same specific area (ex. Both in Tailor Shop) of the facility imo

If these guys are in such a small area then why don't they form a line on three sides and walk toward each other until someone stumbles over them?

They are dealing with psycho's and don't want to have any LE killed. They already have a line surrounding the property perimeter.

I made a mistake on the first map. This one is correct.

A and B is yesterday's search
C is Cringle
D is based off of this tweet: Local 22 & Local 44 ‏@WVNYWFFF 4m4 minutes ago

@nyspolice says search for escapees Sweat & Matt continues to be focused along Route 374 in the town of Plattsburgh. #prisonbreakny

http://binged.it/1Sb8SwK

Local tweeter says the search is moving west on Route 3, and appears "more intense and urgent."

Could have been a sham of an "investigation" conducted when she was called out as having a close relationship with the inmate:

No, my wife does not have an inappropriate relationship with that convict

Okeydokie

Weather service has issues a Tornado Watch for the area - oh boy just adds to the situation.

I have noticed, aside from her son and daughter in law, we have not heard from a single friend of hers coming out and expressing shock, disbelief, etc. Got me curious, did she have any friends? Or, are they just keeping quiet? I wondered this from the standpoint of...maybe the inmates were the only 'friends' she had. Pure speculation on my part, and if I am wrong and friends of hers have come out and spoken one way or another about her, please feel free to correct me.

Just my opinion.

I read or heard somewhere where an ex coworker said she was a trouble maker. Sorry can't post a link at this time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dedamwriter ‏@KimDedam 2m2 minutes ago

“@pmdemola: Search now moving west on Route 3. Scene appears more tense and urgent than yesterday #PrisonBreakNY”

have he couple that endangered everyone with helping these 2 killers been arrested yet?

Hannah McDonald ‏@HannahWPTZ 5m5 minutes ago New York, USA
Just a few moments ago, two packed green school buses arrived #PrisonBreakNY

I have experienced same situation with fleeing criminals on our property (2 occasions) and SWAT team running through our yard with helicopter overhead lighting up our house like it was daylight in the night, they were on the loudspeaker telling us to stay on ground due to possible gunfire, we were also instructed to keep indoor lights off. Officers also ran through our house searching every nook and cranny. It was terrifying as well as makes adrenaline pump.

I have experienced same situation with fleeing criminals on our property (2 occasions) and SWAT team running through our yard with helicopter overhead lighting up our house like it was daylight in the night, they were on the loudspeaker telling us to stay on ground due to possible gunfire, we were also instructed to keep indoor lights off. Officers also ran through our house searching every nook and cranny. It was terrifying as well as makes adrenaline pump.
good lord kathy, where do you live???? twice? i'd move lol

good lord kathy, where do you live???? twice? i'd move lol

In California, our property runs along freeway HWY 101 and we have 1/2 acre property that sits between 2 roads and the back road used to have alot of younger people in the neighborhood that would jump our fence and were in/out of jail/prison but as years have gone on the neighborhood has cleaned out the families and now is a quieter safer neighborhood.

Where is it being reported that the husband helped them escape? If that's true I bet they did it for for $$ . Why else would the hubby take the risk?

ETA...sorry, missed posts and news having to pick up my DS from school. CNN is reporting about husband, I guess? And the escapees might be on a parcel of 50 acres?

Where is it being reported that the husband helped them escape? If that's true I bet they did it for for $$ . Why else would the hubby take the risk?
Their life was boring and these guys filled their heads with stories of exciting activities and
he may have felt he could live in fantasy world being friends with such tough threatening guys.

Keshia Clukey retweeted
WAMC News ‏@WAMCNews 7m7 minutes ago

Vermont State Police say they are asking residents to remain vigilant but "have no information to suggest that the escapees are in Vermont."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member