NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys/Gals,

Don't forget to keep scanner chatter downstairs, and be sure to link your MSM twitters and articles.

:tyou:

sooooooo how about those yankees? :D

and here i had already cancelled the hive appointments for the afternoon.......after all, who can direct honey distribution and pollen collection when there are goons being captured and prison floozies being arrested........

what's a queen bee to do :dramaqueen:

I have to leave in about 20 min. so will catch up later this eve. Hoping for good news.

OMG CNN has a report coming up her Husband may have been involved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy chit

CNN on break story to follow endless commercials

Bravo, I was just about to post about the CNN teaser. Wonder what's up with that :waitasec:

From WCBS News Radio ^^: Landowner told CBS News that LE said 2 escapees are on [his]?? 50 acre property

Hubby! See, I'm not crazy! JMO Looking at Lyle Mitchell involvement

CNN: Lionel? Mitchell could have been involved or had knowledge of the planned prison escape. LM works in same cell block as his wife.

WBEN NewsRadio 930AM ‏@NewsRadio930 9m9 minutes ago
Property owner tells @annawerner #PrisonBreakNY suspects are on his land.

Crazy indeed, what was in it for the hubby & wife?
Hope they go to jail right along with the murderers!

Oh Man my Brother just dropped in for tea and then i have to go..............Grrrrr I'll be back later

LE tells CBS news:

Fresh tracks found away from area they had bedded down

Are not split up (yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics