NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh! Lol! In related news a reporter was transported to the hospital after consuming a poison berry.

All we need now is Geraldo out there reenacting the escape, climbing through drains and such.

would be nice if killers ate a whole bunch of them!

CNN will cover it, then all night the talking heads will tell us what they said:thinking::rolleyes:

true, just trying to help out the late arrivals if they're interested:D

Can only add that you can't judge a book by it's cover. Ms Mitchell sure doesn't look like the type looking to take a walk on the wild side. MOO.

Yes - I remember that sicko, crazy case of the couple that had the pitbull/s kill that poor defenseless young lady, and how they had crazy sicko relationships with prison dudes!

I am guessing that if Tilly's hubby was a part of this, he probably hated his boss at the prison - just a guess. I feel bad for the son - he's just an innocent kid, and he served in the military, the dear.

Dontcha think heads are all gonna have to roll at that prison after this - for sure the top tiers!

I am sitting looking out on my nice deck: If something so terrifying was going on here, I have a serious heart condition and for sure I'd skiddaddle to the hospital and stay in there - my heart would be such a wreck from such nonstop fear. And again, my jaw drops in awe and praise to these lovely police officers who are putting their own lives in jeopardy, for the good of the community - wow !!!

BBM Yes, a million times yes. Thank you to all the brave officers working day and night to find these guys.

Oh my gosh! Lol! In related news a reporter was transported to the hospital after consuming a poison berry.

All we need now is Geraldo out there reenacting the escape, climbing through drains and such.

Priceless!!!!!!!!

Can only add that you can't judge a book by it's cover. Ms Mitchell sure doesn't look like the type looking to take a walk on the wild side. MOO.

trying to picture her out by the railroad tracks doing the watoosie........:thinking: nope, can't go there.........

Her ex intimated that JM was attracted to lowlifes. Go figure :rolleyes:

JM might actually enjoy a prison stay ;)

JM had to be transferred and away from sweat, then she found matt...................

DA:

Our interviews with JM have been fruitful & productive

We are satisfied (OW, we wouldn't have charged her today) & have decided to move on w/the investigation

wanna take a poll in NY if JM is the most disgusting woman in the state?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member